Arizer Solo

Guest theokoles
On 27/12/2013 at 4:32 PM, Elephant Face said:

@@trichead

I just use standard straight stem.

I had turbo but swapped it for Bong attachment.

This is how i mainly use now, don't really use stems unless I take to a friends.

gallery_49847_5704_210589.jpg

EF

Can anyone help me out here?  What's the easy flow water pipe adapter (that comes out of the Solo) connected to? looks to be some kind of 14mm to 10mm adapter. I have the 14mm x 14mm easy flow adapter but i'ts too big for the bongs downpipe so i need a 14mm to 10mm adapter which i think the above pic has? 

1 hour ago, theokoles said:

Can anyone help me out here?  What's the easy flow water pipe adapter (that comes out of the Solo) connected to? looks to be some kind of 14mm to 10mm adapter. I have the 14mm x 14mm easy flow adapter but i'ts too big for the bongs downpipe so i need a 14mm to 10mm adapter which i think the above pic has? 

@theokoles

Its a 10mm male to 14mm female adapter mate. Will be about £4 on eBay.

Edited by Chade
6 hours ago, theokoles said:

Cheers @Chade now i know what it is, i just need to find one. ebay has a US seller but none here. 

@theokoles Thats odd theres normally a good few people selling adapters on there but i just checked and theres only one at the moment. Might be stock problems because of covid.

If you cant find any in the UK. Someone on DHgate will defo have them and probably be the cheapest option. Again might be a prob getting stuff through at the moment though, it used to take about two weeks but ive not ordered anything for a few years.

Edited by Chade
  • 2 months later...

I've just accidentally found something quite nice with the Solo 2. If you stick one end up your nostril and then just breath deeply through your nose you get a really smooth, tasty hit lol Obviously it's a smaller hit this way but you can just breathe normally like this for a minute and you end up getting more down you in small inhales than you do in one big inhale (which sometimes aren't smooth).

I'm going to try this through the course of the evening and see if it's a viable method of imbibing lol 

I'd be interested if anyone has\had tried this and to know what they think about it. Is it just me who found it quite pleasant?!

Edited by mrrichiet
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, mrrichiet said:

. If you stick one end up your nostril

Shove a recorder up the other and you can play a tune at the same time...default_whistling.gif  default_rofl.gif

(No I'm not gonna try it, fecking lunatic...)

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Arizer Solo 2 max is around £177.62 if you have a search around @stu914 

Might pull the trigger during the 420 discount fest as it's around the corner...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Havent't seen it on Vapefiend's site though...

Found it on another UK site...    4th entry down if you search on google for solo2 max 👍

• Like 2