Arizer Solo

If I lightly pack it I can toke it all in one or two hits. Maybe another hit or 2 when it's tightly packed, but I found loosley packing gives better heating through the weed.

I had one today on top of a few joints and couldn't really fell any extra. But vaping for that full day I was quite high and blasted in a different way to smoking joints.

Atb

You only get up to 4 hits from a packed steam I can fill a smalls ft tall bong 16 times from a steam and easily do a hole 12 main sessh on 1 bowl dry

i looked at the extreme q before getting my da buddha the ting that bugged me is that the temp read out is not the temp of the herb so its just a reference point so their is no point in having the digital display imo plus i vape on my own most of the time maybe 1 person more so bags was not a big deal for me wish i could have got a lsv but cheapest i could find it in uk was like £220 and as its got the same heating element as da buddha and ssv i cond not justify buying it looks cool tho and i do love the direct all glass path in my solo the taste it just the nuts

imo but just from what i have read on the web but i would say that 7th floor products are better then the extreme q i have read by a lot of ppl that the eq is ok at bag and whip but da buddha and ssv are the best whip vapes out thire and i have got to say this thing his me hard

ohh one more thing i read a few ppl saying the solo hits harder and better then the eq that was one more thing that put me of as i had my solo all ready and was loking for sumthing that would hit me harder and faster then the solo still got big respect for the solo tho dont get me wrong

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

imo but just from what i have read on the web but i would say that 7th floor products are better then the extreme q i have read by a lot of ppl that the eq is ok at bag and whip but da buddha and ssv are the best whip vapes out thire and i have got to say this thing his me hard

Gotta SSV - it's a serious big hitter. Hook mine up to an icebong - massive clouds! :bong:

Almost (if not totally) up there with a Volcano imo. Can't comment on the eq as never tried it. But I've also read a lot of review saying the SSV and Da Buddha are the best whip vapes out there. I'm convinced! :yes:

:stoned:

• Like 1

Just to let you all know, we now have a pretty extensive range of custom attachments for the solo- water pipe adapters, including the new PVHEGonG High Efficiency adapters, the Stealth adapter, which allows you to hide the Solo inside any fast food drink cup, and all the PVHES High Efficiency mouthpieces and Turbo mouthpieces.

You can see them all at http://www.vapefiend.com/solospares

• Like 2

got my pvhes GonG today ordered it yesterday and was in my hands with in 24 hours can beat that. the package did have vapefiend on it tho i would rather just have a plane package but no worry.

i have not had the time to test the GonG steam proper yet but will test it tonight and report back looks cool tho and did come with a silicone o ring what keeps the steams in a lot better i had to cut it down a bit to fit with my solo but it works so well with the o ring the one bowl i did have with the GonG tho i used my diy vapor lung so cant comment on draw difference.

• Like 2

Don't know if there's been any change in packaging, but got my solo 4 or so weeks ago in plain brown cardboard box..?

Yes that's what I could do with confirming, I'm sure he'll let us know when he's about.

@@DD2001

If you don't mind me asking, these extra "PVHES GonG and a PVHES straight stem" things, are these the turbo stem and high efficiency stem. Or are they something to do with water bong attaching.

I think I've settled on the solo, but do you know if paying an extra £25/£27 for one of these turbo/efficiency mouthpieces is worth doing. I don't really understand the difference to be honest.

:smoke:

• Like 1