Arizer Solo

Just my 2p but I know a lot of people who wouldn't use a vape without a bong attached, so regardless of how many I own, all of them are rigged up to a water pipe, wouldn't smoke a bong with no water or a joint with no roach, water pipes and vapes are a bit like this

• Like 1

imo the GonG and solo are a amazing vape bonging combo 9/10 i reach for the solo over the da buddha when im on my own. the solo is small and wire less wich make it a lot better for vaper bonging imo and im with darwin water is the one for vapor and when it warm its even better so smooth.

Good video mate, answered everything I needed to know. I'm liking the look of those smaller glass pipes. Its good how stealthy it is as well. Best get me pennies saved. :bong:

Liked the video... covers the Solo pretty nicely... your genuine enthusiasm for it comes across throughout.

Couple of thoughts though (all meant constructively) :wassnnme:

• I would have made much more out of the great taste you get from the Solo
  • Get a tripod for the location work, or get someone else to hold the camera while you do the fiddling about with the bits.
  • Now don't get me wrong with this one, I like how you get straight to the point about using Vapes for weed, hash, BHO etc, like everybody does really. Most other videos seem to skirt around what is actually getting vaporised... but aren't you a little concerned posting these on your website/Facebook page? I mean, I know you have your disguise :disguise: on and all that, but lets be honest, you're running a business, if you pissed off/came to the attention of the wrong person, it wouldn't be so hard for them to find out who you are..?
  • You have the perfect voice for kids TV & get some freinds with different names ;)

:angel_not:

But you cant take your bong to the pub/cinema/gig etc etc...

But that's what the normal stems & stealth adapter is for... The GonG is for stuff you'd (prob) use at home. It's just for variation and the Solo is very adaptable to any requirement imo...

Why have you got two vapes (was it a DB you said - can't remember)? Your at home requirements are different to out and about... apart from a bowl size, I cant really see why I'd need another vape (the ones I'd consider are way out of my price range atm anyway). I actually prefer the smaller bowls, I'd rather hit a few smaller bowls in a row than one larger one (surely the taste is better for longer this way)...

Anyway, no worries, but really for anyone who just has a Solo for all round use (like me) the GonG is a great toy and worth a few quid (to me) :yes:

The reason I have two vapes....on recommendation I bought a Herbalaire and loved it and as I cant take the Herbie to the pub I bought a portable vape. Seems quite simple & logical to me. :oldtoker:

• Like 1

The reason I have two vapes....on recommendation I bought a Herbalaire and loved it and as I cant take the Herbie to the pub I bought a portable vape. Seems quite simple & logical to me. :oldtoker:

Makes sense that way round... but, if you'd bought the solo first, would you have been in a hurry to buy a desktop unit??

Liked the video... covers the Solo pretty nicely... your genuine enthusiasm for it comes across throughout.

Couple of thoughts though (all meant constructively) :wassnnme:

• I would have made much more out of the great taste you get from the Solo
  • Get a tripod for the location work, or get someone else to hold the camera while you do the fiddling about with the bits.
  • Now don't get me wrong with this one, I like how you get straight to the point about using Vapes for weed, hash, BHO etc, like everybody does really. Most other videos seem to skirt around what is actually getting vaporised... but aren't you a little concerned posting these on your website/Facebook page? I mean, I know you have your disguise :disguise: on and all that, but lets be honest, you're running a business, if you pissed off/came to the attention of the wrong person, it wouldn't be so hard for them to find out who you are..?
  • You have the perfect voice for kids TV & get some freinds with different names ;)

:angel_not:

Thanks for the feedback. You're right about not fiddling about with the bits while holding the camera, this was a nightmare to edit because of all the dodgy shots!

On your other point, I actually don't talk about weed, hash or BHO. - If you watch the video, the only things I mention are herbs and concentrates. They may be very similar to weed, hash and BHO in the way that they vaporize, but they're not the same!

I haven't done a MFLB vid... you thinking of someone else?

Man, think I might have been tbh :bag: prob something I saw on FC and got mixed up... Sorry :wassnnme:

• Like 1

Man, think I might have been tbh :bag: prob something I saw on FC and got mixed up... Sorry :wassnnme:

Just goes to show how good the solo is lol

:smoke:

Edited by Seasick Steve
  • Like 2