Arizer Solo

2. The solo is great with solid and concentrates! Whack er up to 6 or 7 and away you go.You'll be amazed!

I wondered if this was possible but wasn't sure how without it dripping into the unit :unsure2:

I sandwiched my hash between two thin layers of weed, FC forum trick I picked up. Some serious vapers on there :shock: too hardcore (and PC) for me ;)

To be fair I might try a bit of hash on it's own later... it's not bubble, just dry sift pressed and came out as hard lumps from between the vaped weed, so no mess...

Edited by DD2001
  • Like 1

Hi Vapefiend,

Thanks for the speedy delivery of the Arizer Solo. :yep:

Less than 24 hours packaging & delivery, only I had to pick it up from the post office this morning due to being in the loft watering plants when the postie was knocking yesterday lol

I've just had a go with it straight out the box (with a few mins charge). I filled the stem up with ground weed (not thinking I'd read this thread the other day) and ended up with a mouthful of bits lol

It was a great taste on a 7, but I think I packed it too tight with it looking like a small weed chamber. Will try using bigger chunks next time.

It's nearly charged now so I'm gonna have another go, and hit it hard tonight after I've done all my things to do.

My mate's pax really impressed me with the taste, but as you say, you're forever cleaning them, as they do seem to block up easy.

I've got high hopes for this solo and am looking forward to smoking less and being nice and high.

Nice one Vapefiend. Keep it green :D:yinyang:

• Like 5

I wondered if this was possible but wasn't sure how without it dripping into the unit :unsure2:

Thought this was a pretty neat idea (not mine btw)... dunno how good it'd work though..?

Solo Vaaapp

Hi Vapefiend,

Thanks for the speedy delivery of the Arizer Solo. :yep:

Less than 24 hours packaging & delivery, only I had to pick it up from the post office this morning due to being in the loft watering plants when the postie was knocking yesterday lol

I've just had a go with it straight out the box (with a few mins charge). I filled the stem up with ground weed (not thinking I'd read this thread the other day) and ended up with a mouthful of bits lol

It was a great taste on a 7, but I think I packed it too tight with it looking like a small weed chamber. Will try using bigger chunks next time.

It's nearly charged now so I'm gonna have another go, and hit it hard tonight after I've done all my things to do.

My mate's pax really impressed me with the taste, but as you say, you're forever cleaning them, as they do seem to block up easy.

I've got high hopes for this solo and am looking forward to smoking less and being nice and high.

Nice one Vapefiend. Keep it green :D:yinyang:

Happy to have another satisfied customer!

• Like 1

Sorry about the huge delays on the stems- the latest I've heard is that they'll be shipping next week, so hopefully with me in two weeks.

@@Jon Clobert

Hi JC

Long time no speak bro, hope all's cool with you, how you getting on with the solo if you don't mind? I'll be getting a vape soon and I'd got it down to the Solo or the Extreme Q but now the Inhalater XP looks to have just sneaked onto my shortlist. I'm leaning more towards the Solo but I'm still looking at all three so I'd be interested in what you think of yours.

I've never tried vaping at all so don't really know what to expect, I'm thinking I can cut down on the neat spliffs and give the lungs a bit less to deal with. I fancy getting a water pipe adapter as well, have you got one for yours. Like I say I'd be interested in what you think about it mate.

@@vapefiend

If you have any comments for a "virgin vaper" that would be appreciated man, I'll most likely be buying it from you anyway :v:

Oh and I'm assuming that the water pipe adapters with carb means it has a small hole in it and no carb is just tube :unsure2:

:smoke:

• Like 2

Steve you came to the right place the solo is spot on for a noob vapeist and with water its raven better 1 small bowl can last for a long time in the solo with big fat hits.

Yea you are right the carbed one has a hole and non carb no hole I can see and have read the carved ones get a bit to hot to keep hold of so would recommend getting one whith no hole plus if you water the new GonG adapters have channels in them for better air flow.

PS of you just wanted to try vapeing on the cheap old recommend getting a vapestar or vapo-bowl its a good way to test out gaping and only £15.

• Like 3

@@Seasick Steve

Mate, the solo is a fantastic piece of kit imo...

I'm doing what you're planning at the moment and using my solo to just reduce the amount of neat joints I consume, and to give me a less stinky, quicker, and healthier way of consuming through the day if I'm pottering about. But I can see myself using it more and more tbh.

The hits I'm getting off this thing are lovely, clear and easily noticeable even on top of half a dozen pure single skinners to myself. It cuts right through :yep:

Taste knocks the socks off my MFLB, it just doesn't compete, different league altogether. In fact I can't see me using it again :down:

This will be something to do with the glass no doubt, which is a big + for this vape.

It's so easy to use, I visit a popular vaping forum from time to time and it seems so many other vapes have a knack to them or you need to do this work around or another to get the best effect etc (it's true with my MFLB), but with this it's easy, load and go. Loads of adapters stems etc for a multitude of ways to use with other glass...

The only thing I would say though, although it's portable, It's really only portable around the house imo, The inhalator would be more stealthy for out and about, although the solo was smaller than I expected when I got it.

Re-reading all that it sounds a bit like an arizer ad, but i don't work for them (honest), just am really impressed with it... and it takes quite a bit to impress me in this sort of area, believe me.

:skin_up:

Edit: and fuck me, if you're ever short of weed, this thing could make whatever you have last ages...

Oh, and the 7 point heating allows for really good control over taste/type of hit etc (although I can't imagine anyone using below 3)... I start on 4 normally for the flavour hits, up to five for the bulk of the session then finish on 6 or 7 for a last few puffs - you'll be amazed how much vapour you can get off a little nug of weed (don't even have to grind it)... I skip the 4 and start on 5 with hash (may try starting on 6 tbh)...

Edited by DD2001
  • Like 2

If you have any comments for a "virgin vaper" that would be appreciated man, I'll most likely be buying it from you anyway :v:

Oh and I'm assuming that the water pipe adapters with carb means it has a small hole in it and no carb is just tube :unsure2:

Spot on with the carb/no carb stuff.. as for advice for virgin vapers, if you're looking for a portable, you really can't go wrong with the Solo. It's really easy to use, gives great flavour, requires very little cleaning.. What more can I say!

• Like 1

@@Jon Clobert

Hi JC

Long time no speak bro, hope all's cool with you, how you getting on with the solo if you don't mind? I'll be getting a vape soon and I'd got it down to the Solo or the Extreme Q but now the Inhalater XP looks to have just sneaked onto my shortlist. I'm leaning more towards the Solo but I'm still looking at all three so I'd be interested in what you think of yours.

I've never tried vaping at all so don't really know what to expect, I'm thinking I can cut down on the neat spliffs and give the lungs a bit less to deal with. I fancy getting a water pipe adapter as well, have you got one for yours. Like I say I'd be interested in what you think about it mate.

Hi Steve, I'm doing okay mate, cheers. :)

I hope yourself is well also?

I've had a full day or so on it when I first got it. And have used it very regularly since then. I've gradually gone back to joints lol

I do rate this Solo though. My only quirp being that the bowl isn't big enough.

I tried no gauze on the stem/bowl at first and got bits up in my mouth, so put a gauze on.

I found toking blips to be a bit in-efficient, and found I got stronger hits with a bowl of ground up weed.

If I lightly pack it I can toke it all in one or two hits. Maybe another hit or 2 when it's tightly packed, but I found loosley packing gives better heating through the weed.

I had one today on top of a few joints and couldn't really fell any extra. But vaping for that full day I was quite high and blasted in a different way to smoking joints.

The battery lasts quite well.

I'm tempted to get a water bong soon, and try it with my ssv. That gives massive hits. It warms my face and has my mouth watering lol:stoned:

On Vaping in general; I think if I was to give up smoking, Id probably just smoke pure.

There's just something different about the taste of a vape compared to smoking it. Smoking it releases more of the flavour IMO. There's just something missing from the vaping IMO.

I hope you can decide on a good one soon Ste

Atb

• Like 1

Steve you came to the right place the solo is spot on for a noob vapeist and with water its raven better 1 small bowl can last for a long time in the solo with big fat hits.

Yea you are right the carbed one has a hole and non carb no hole I can see and have read the carved ones get a bit to hot to keep hold of so would recommend getting one whith no hole plus if you water the new GonG adapters have channels in them for better air flow.

PS of you just wanted to try vapeing on the cheap old recommend getting a vapestar or vapo-bowl its a good way to test out gaping and only £15.

Thanks Mr THC, my bong has a hole at the back for airflow too so I probably wouldn't need one in the adapter as well so thanks for clearing that up :yep:

@@Seasick Steve

Mate, the solo is a fantastic piece of kit imo...

I'm doing what you're planning at the moment and using my solo to just reduce the amount of neat joints I consume, and to give me a less stinky, quicker, and healthier way of consuming through the day if I'm pottering about. But I can see myself using it more and more tbh.

The hits I'm getting off this thing are lovely, clear and easily noticeable even on top of half a dozen pure single skinners to myself. It cuts right through

Taste knocks the socks off my MFLB, it just doesn't compete, different league altogether. In fact I can't see me using it again

This will be something to do with the glass no doubt, which is a big + for this vape.

It's so easy to use, I visit a popular vaping forum from time to time and it seems so many other vapes have a knack to them or you need to do this work around or another to get the best effect etc (it's true with my MFLB), but with this it's easy, load and go. Loads of adapters stems etc for a multitude of ways to use with other glass...

The only thing I would say though, although it's portable, It's really only portable around the house imo, The inhalator would be more stealthy for out and about, although the solo was smaller than I expected when I got it.

Re-reading all that it sounds a bit like an arizer ad, but i don't work for them (honest), just am really impressed with it... and it takes quite a bit to impress me in this sort of area, believe me.

:skin_up:

Edit: and fuck me, if you're ever short of weed, this thing could make whatever you have last ages...

Oh, and the 7 point heating allows for really good control over taste/type of hit etc (although I can't imagine anyone using below 3)... I start on 4 normally for the flavour hits, up to five for the bulk of the session then finish on 6 or 7 for a last few puffs - you'll be amazed how much vapour you can get off a little nug of weed (don't even have to grind it)... I skip the 4 and start on 5 with hash (may try starting on 6 tbh)...

Thanks DD2001 for that, I think you've answered most of what i've been wondering about :) I was thinking of a MFLB a while back but thought I'd go up a division so to speak and start with something from the solo price bracket so thanks.

I like that you noticed a hit even after half a dozen single skinners cos I think I've built up a tolerance easy so hopefully that should be good and also the different adapters appeals to me and being able to do some hash as well, thanks again much appreciated that you took the time to answer :yep:

Spot on with the carb/no carb stuff.. as for advice for virgin vapers, if you're looking for a portable, you really can't go wrong with the Solo. It's really easy to use, gives great flavour, requires very little cleaning.. What more can I say!

Sounds good - I like the very little cleaning bit lol

Hi Steve, I'm doing okay mate, cheers.

I hope yourself is well also?

I've had a full day or so on it when I first got it. And have used it very regularly since then. I've gradually gone back to joints lol

I do rate this Solo though. My only quirp being that the bowl isn't big enough.

I tried no gauze on the stem/bowl at first and got bits up in my mouth, so put a gauze on.

I found toking blips to be a bit in-efficient, and found I got stronger hits with a bowl of ground up weed.

If I lightly pack it I can toke it all in one or two hits. Maybe another hit or 2 when it's tightly packed, but I found loosley packing gives better heating through the weed.

I had one today on top of a few joints and couldn't really fell any extra. But vaping for that full day I was quite high and blasted in a different way to smoking joints.

The battery lasts quite well.

I'm tempted to get a water bong soon, and try it with my ssv. That gives massive hits. It warms my face and has my mouth watering lol:stoned:

On Vaping in general; I think if I was to give up smoking, Id probably just smoke pure.

There's just something different about the taste of a vape compared to smoking it. Smoking it releases more of the flavour IMO. There's just something missing from the vaping IMO.

I hope you can decide on a good one soon Ste

Atb

Hi JC, yes all's good here mate thanks. I stopped smoking tobacco a few years ago but I still prefer joints but I'm just noticing a bit of a cough sometimes in a morning and thought maybe go half an half vaping and neaat spliffs lol

It will probably take a bit of getting used to I suppose, what is a "ssv" by thye way - I assume a different typoe of vape - I'll do a quick search too. Thanks again JC much appreciated mate.

• Like 2