Zions Extract and Glass...

Zion

Hey @@Zion nice looking slab, hope you are enjoying your oven bro. Lovely bit of glass too but I concur with others that slippery rocks are no place for it. Easy :smokin:

• Like 1

@@Shogun @@KingBlueRizla @@rustledust lol what you's like. You's are as bad as @@honey oil when it comes to glass, you gotta hassle the guy just to use his heady glass never mind take it out. We all got our own ways of enjoying glass I guess, if you don't like to move your glass that's fine by me :D

Hi @@grooving hope your well man, have you done any of the beans you won in the project storm auctions? Think you got some gems if I remember right ;)

Well hope you all having a nice day, here's some Dark Shadow Haze scissor hash, cured for around a month or two.

gallery_69110_4497_19593.jpg

Zion :haveadab:

• Like 15

@@Zion - :rofl: I think some pieces are just too heady for myself to take down a rocky cliff top. :rofl: Most of my glass has stayed in a 100m radius since they got delivered. :rofl:

Got this awesome rig from Mellow Glass this morning. Sure does look pretty, love the profile tubing, especially the matching drop arm. Now I just need to get a female domeless titanium nail and its good to dab on. Been using titanium nails for a while and I love them, especially with drop arms as it reduces the amount of reclaim that gets into the rig. Much easier cleaning.

The bit of shatter is some Beta A. :haveadab:

med_gallery_70722_6699_234587.jpg

med_gallery_70722_6699_52831.jpg

Edited by KingBlueRizla
  • Like 13

• 1 month later...

Haven't posted in a while but this cannabis's cup winning collab by Freeek & Fat pinky titled "1982" just blew me the fuck away!

1982 - collab by freeek and Fat Pinky

• Like 8

• 2 months later...

@@Shogun - Ha, you using the hair straighteners? Or given up on extracts? My glass cabinet is rather full now, which has halted my glass purchases.

no ive not given up on extracts, really cant see that happening in the near future lol I just quit making bho, too much hassle, the novelty of blasting and purging has long since worn off. if I had access to a vac oven or something id get back into it but rosin does me fine. 5 minutes work each day and I have enough oils for my day. and I make rso from the left over pucks, no wastage.

im loving that sacred geometry mouth piece on the doc rig.

• Like 3

@@Shogun - Yeah, sure is pretty. Didn't know it was called sacred geometry, cheers for that. BHO making can be a chore, but it is generally fun. Noisy pumps and stuff gets tiresome though.

the design looks like something you would see after taking psychedelics, its similar to the 'flower of life' which is a sacred geometry pattern.

• Like 3