Zions Extract and Glass...

Zion

@@High riser - :rofl: Yeah, the collection in growing quite quickly, got 11 now. :D Gonna have to slow down in 2015, as the glass cabinet is pretty much full. Unless anyone fancies buying me a new glass cabinet. :D:wassnnme:

@@KingBlueRizla i saw a bubbleman vid with a tour of the Damrking gallery and I can only imagine what it would be like to see some of those pieces in the flesh/glass. Some looked worth ruining your credit rating for lol

• Like 1

@@KingBlueRizla i saw a bubbleman vid with a tour of the Damrking gallery and I can only imagine what it would be like to see some of those pieces in the flesh/glass. Some looked worth ruining your credit rating for lol

@@High riser - :rofl: Yeah, the collection in growing quite quickly, got 11 now. :D Gonna have to slow down in 2015, as the glass cabinet is pretty much full. Unless anyone fancies buying me a new glass cabinet. :D:wassnnme:

@@Vicfirth12 - Bubbleman was at the gallery whilst I was there taking photos of all the pieces. Some lovely bits there, well worth going to see what they have any time you go Dam.

@@Shogun - Nice glass man, how do you find dabbing with that dome? The hole looks a lil smaller than normal.

• Like 1

@@Shogun - Nice glass man, how do you find dabbing with that dome? The hole looks a lil smaller than normal.

ive never used the dome mate. I bought a domeless quartz nail at the same time, that's pretty much all I use these days. your right though the dome could be a bit fiddly if you were to use a shorter nail with it.

anyone seen the all quartz rigs with attached nail? ive seen a few recently, they look pretty cool.

• Like 1

I got someone who works with glass to drill it for me but it should be fairly easy to do it yourself, comrade stoker posted some pics today of a kilner lid he had drilled over in his fermented foods thread. glass drill bits are only a few pound on flea bay.

im going to make a slightly improved version, with out the white silicone and a hose that fully disconnects then I will post a thread guide but its fairly straight forward. im also slightly concerned about how safe it is so im gonna give it a good testing first. hopefully it doesn't implode.

Not to clog up zions thread but this would be amazing.

And those rigs are stunning :eek:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

hey @@Zion hope your good do you have any info on ceramic nails?

Hi @@catfish I'm good bro thanks just had a lot going on but gonna get back and update this thread big time lol

Anyway ceramic nails are a bit of a novelty imo. Ti or enail all the way bro :yep:

I'll catch up with us soon bro, hope all is well.

Zion :haveadab:

• Like 7

I still prefer glass nails myself. They just struggle when being used dab after dab, where the Titanium can handle dabs all day long.

• Like 2

I still prefer glass nails myself. They just struggle when being used dab after dab, where the Titanium can handle dabs all day long.

i went through 4 glass nails before i went to ti .

ive just purchased a ceramic nail to see whats what .

• Like 2