Zions Extract and Glass...

Zion

I nearly bought a d-wreck piece last year but the website wouldn't accept my credit card. which was probably a blessing in disguise cause it was way over my sensible glass budget.

• Like 2

Really @thelonestoner?? I thought I heard Dwreck does the sandblasting for them? Ah well gonna have to do some reading when I get a chance, thanks anyway...

@@Shogun blessing my arse bro! lol I still think about another mothership mini that was on ALT website and kills me didn't have the funds to snap it up. Speaking of glass, I got some new boro :naughty: post some pics tonight hopefully....

Zion :haveadab:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this pic from JP toro of a couple of pieces on their way to me.

The left is a repair,or more like a rebuild.The only piece I sent back was the amber purple sculpture on the top perc..

The piece on the right is a total surprise.

gallery_88640_9399_3325.jpg

• Like 11

A group shot of some new "stuff"..................

gallery_77196_6045_300548.jpg

Far left sokol, the yellow is from our very own dok glass and the storm trooper torch is from rad dab torches. The he v2 carb cap came this morning, this one has the option for screwing the dabber in the side to save me pocking myself in the eye with some of my shorter rigs.

• Like 13

@@honey oil - That yellow piece is great, not seen anything like it before. Mathcing dome, or are you domeless nail with ya carb ca all the time now? :D:haveadab: Love the torch too, even if I never rated Star Wars. :wassnnme::rofl:

@@Zion - Hurry up and update this thread with your pics :rofl: Had a quick look in the gallery, but will wait for them here. :haveadab:

• Like 2

lol never rated starwars lol

Anything custom i dont bother with a dome, though i do want a yellow drop down, just incase the enail damages the joint i doubt it will but id be devistated if i broke that rig.

• Like 1

I was just in between generations for it I think. Not born when the 70's and 80's ones came out, then just didn't watch the ones in the 90's. I only watched them for the first time in 2008, don't think I watched them all either. :wassnnme::rofl:

Looking great bro :yep: I love using that Yellow sub bub! :D real nice size. Oh and pfft, who needs torches when ya got a enail! :P

Some Wansang shatter made recently. Purged for just over 65 hours...

gallery_69110_4497_14804.jpg

This ones Amnesia Haze and purged for the same length of time....

gallery_69110_4497_72712.jpg

Some new glass to show, I finally joined the duck squad! lol

My new Ryno Devil Ducky. So effin happy with this one. Just waiting arrival of the new silika side arm domeless nail for it :naughty: btw one kept by for you @@honey oil ;)

gallery_69110_4497_49196.jpg

And lastly picked up this DColton glass pin. The purple rain is just too kl. Gonna use it as a pendant I think...

gallery_69110_4497_26089.jpg

Zion :haveadab:

• Like 10

Pretty extracts and nice new glass @@Zion. Is that writing underneath about Dam? :D I like Purple Rain too, very eye catching. I am not sure about wearable glass, always think the worst. Though I was surprised the pendant recycler survived being taken around Dam, so maybe its not as crazy as I think. :D

Gonna have to look into turning off the 3 hour shutoff function for the heat pad. Is it as simple as just buying something and plugging it in? Or do I have to do some engineering on it? :unsure:

• Like 1

All you need is a digital thermostat from flee bay £7 i think mine was, a cable extension and a box to put it in. Gota do some simple wiring but its pretty obvious @@KingBlueRizla

@@honey oil - Ah, I don't like doing electrical wires. :( I get my grow shop to wire up fans and stuff for me. :D I am sure I can persuade someone to do it for me. :rofl:

What do you mean by a box to put in in though? Put what in where?

Edit: Ah, the thermostat comes unboxed, like a car stereo. :D

Edited by KingBlueRizla
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

new arrival in the shogun household, double layered andy g mini tube. my camera really isn't doing this piece justice. even my missus cant keep her hands off it and shes never looked twice at a pipe or a bong before.

med_gallery_6671_4461_729799.jpg

med_gallery_6671_4461_513680.jpg

med_gallery_6671_4461_245712.jpg

• Like 20

new arrival in the shogun household, double layered andy g mini tube. my camera really isn't doing this piece justice. even my missus cant keep her hands off it and shes never looked twice at a pipe or a bong before.

med_gallery_6671_4461_729799.jpg

med_gallery_6671_4461_513680.jpg

med_gallery_6671_4461_245712.jpg

That is a dope rig bro :)

• Like 1