Zions Extract and Glass...

Zion

never hear much love for the quartz nails on here. domeless quartz is my fav, the taste is fantastic and their cheap as chips. im gonna buy myself a quartz rig with the nail attached as soon as i find one i like.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

the ceramic domeless nail is working fine its made you dont see the vapor you feel it .

i love dabbing it makes me sweat, get confused and feeling the music

Edited by catfish
  • Like 2

dabbing rocks but sure fucks up the tolerance level lol

When you going to show us what you have going on in your grow room? You are who I think you are right ?

• Like 1

it don't half make you look like a pro on front of regular tokers. I smoked a joint with 2 guys at work the other day, after the joint I passed my dabstar round, the two of them looked like they had been punched in both eyes after a toke on the dabstar.

• Like 8

its funny i dont drink but i do go to a pub every now and then .

when i do i always take a couple of pre rollers and fuck up about 4 people .

• 1 month later...

Hey hope your all doing good, gonna start updating this thread regularly. Been so long don't really know where to start.....

Last time I was here doing this thread, I was still using the vac chamber but keeping temps accurate and constant is a real pain so been blessed to be able to get myself an Across Internantional vac oven :D @@honey oil also got an oven at the same time so been real fun and busy past few months.

Here is a slab I've recently finished. Purged for just under 200 hours.

Green Crack x OG Kush

gallery_69110_4497_60116.jpg

Well hope to see all the old and some new faces around, start to get this thread back to life lol time for a dab....

Zion :haveadab:

• Like 32

@@Zion - Nice, looks pretty as always man. When do you plan on closing those open tubes? :D I got myself a lil treat coming in the post next week from Mellow Glass.

Edited by KingBlueRizla
  • Like 3

@@Zion

How do mate, hope your all good...... :yep:

That slab above looks awesome, great picture too!!! Look forward to some regular updates, I fricking love this thread!!!

• Like 1

Hi @@Lennon good to see you in here bro, I'm good thanks, I'll defo be updating regularly again :)

I managed to have a quick look around this section to see what id missed and seen someone start a thread about Hash Church. First off if your not following it, I strongly suggest doing so and also going back to the start and watching the old episodes. Mike (Dry Sift Wizard) has opened up the game to anyone by making a piss easy method to sift 99% pure heads, I won't go anymore into it as it's all there if your interested but that's just one of many techs regarding full melt without all the hassle of bubble bags.

Well on some glass now, Ive been lucky enough to scoop this "Surviellance Bot" a month or two back :D Its a Lord x Pakoh collab from Lords recent "Squared" show. Really can't tell you's how much I love this one, so much detail.

gallery_69110_4497_29438.jpg

Like always feel free to share your glass or extracts in here as this thread really is for everyone to learn and share :yep: now where's that dabber.....

Zion :haveadab:

• Like 19