Blue ones, is UGORG blues the best?

DarkMeditations

14 hours ago, brock1 said:

Seems strange not having him in the thread. Anyway BARNEYS dosent sell lives or blues seeds. There we go finally fitted in with the blues thread. Shame really as more people should have blues as it well underrated. The Sheffield livers cut & blues are very similar UGORG done a great job with these. :hippy:

I found some blues looking plants with my seeds. But not a patch on the cut. Bland and tasteless they were. 

• Like 1

i can remember having some in my sock when i went to the pub years ago, thinking i'd wrapped it well, my mate at the bar just said to me "you smell of cats piss mate" i'd just walked in lol

52 minutes ago, CHAN said:

I found some blues looking plants with my seeds. But not a patch on the cut. Bland and tasteless they were. 

In all fairness I compare it to a strong cheese. It had a sweet sick smell skunk. Not any road kill petrol type  it was stronger than cheese, nelly, ect with the psychosis being better then other cheese or livers. 

• 7 months later...
On 30/07/2023 at 14:00, CHAN said:

The livers cutting was a cross between northern lights and skunk#1 brought to sheffield in the early 90s grown for 15 years then lost the strain. You just heard that from the horses mouth 👍🏻

On 21/03/2024 at 20:03, Acl70 said:

I'm confused, did @CHAN say this or have you just put your text in chans quote.

So are you the lad that brought it to Sheffield @Acl70

On 25/03/2024 at 00:40, ukbudz said:

I'm confused, did @CHAN say this or have you just put your text in chans quote.

So are you the lad that brought it to Sheffield @Acl70

Yes back in the early 90s

• Like 1