Blue ones, is UGORG blues the best?

DarkMeditations

2 hours ago, Saddam said:

I wouldn't worry about correcting spelling mistakes seeing as you've spelled 'strain' incorrectly in 115 posts. :lookaround:  

Well spotted Saddam

Strain strains 

I need more practice with texting and sending letters.

I'm just trying to keep the website going, just like everyone else. 

I don't see that much activity on here,

But I'm going to do my bit 

Edited by Skunkman.uk
Spelling mistake
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, Budelaire said:

also let’s not mention the 9 year thread bump lol

the truth is out their skunkman.uk, Keep reading grasshopper. 

Budelaire 

Just Reviving some old conversations 

I'm new on here,

I feel I've missed out on a lot by not being part of UK420.COM from day 1

I only found out about Underground Originals Seed Bank back in 2014 on a  amazing Weed holiday to Amsterdam ,The Staff (weed dealers/bar tenders) at Voyagers Coffee Shop and their friends who were also there smoking told me about Underground Originals because I was asking for Sheffield Blues Weed .

They told me I won't find it on a menu any where in Amsterdam.

And I would only get  Sheffield Blues from their friends seed bank Underground Originals__ Ugorg.

A  English gentleman with blonde /brown Dread locks down to his knees gave me a "Ugorg business card"out of a big holdall/bag he had and told me that Ugorg is his friends seed bank and that I will find the Blues at Ugorg 

Ever since then I started to look into Ugorg a little bit, but not in great depth because I have always  had Adult Content Block on all of my phones,and I couldn't access any cannabis related  web sites ect.

A few months ago for the first time I got Adult Content Block turned off from Manchester City Centre phone shop,and then I started to catch up on Ugorg history and strains ect

And discovered Uk420.com website and realised that its directly connected to Ugorg Seed Bank.and that brings me right  up to today. 

I'm a fast learner when I got a deep interest in something.

Serendipity happend to me in 2014  in Voyagers Coffee Shop the  staff and thier friends Alerted me about Ugorg Seed bank. 

If Voyagers Coffee Shop Staff and friends had not of altered me about/to Ugorg . I probably would never have  looked into Ugorg because there is 100s of seed banks out there which equals to a  lot of confusion ,its a difficult elimination process in this day and age because of the amount of Hype and ridiculous amount of seed banks that are operating. 

I dont blame people if they keep accidently growing plants that taste like HAY.(and they dont now why its happening)

It's so difficult to narrow down the seed banks in this era

I'm so glad the Staff At Voyagers Coffee Shop Amsterdam rightly guideded me that day.

I got video of the menu that day in 2014  in Voyagers Coffe Shop and the interior of the coffee shop.

And by discovering Ugorg I have learnt about Oldtimer1 and his life times work,and I want to be part of it in a big way

Edited by Skunkman.uk
Spelling mistake

7 minutes ago, Saddam said:

One time at band camp, I put some blues in my pussy. :D  

That actually explains sooo much mate lol

• Like 10

You might have missed the boat @Skunkman.uk im not sure on the future of them in seed form. 

I loved this 3X stretcher. I used to tie it in knots. lol And she still flipped everywhere. Rock solid, as good as back in the day livers, With free veg. 

Neglectful as ever…

large.5c8c34b8804ce_10-_MG_7863.jpglarge.5c8c34b4a3dc1_8-_MG_7859.jpg

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Skunkman.uk said:

amazing Weed holiday to Amsterdam

It used to be great, not in 2014 though, if you had gone to Spain instead you would have found UGORG to smoke.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Exhale said:

It used to be great, not in 2014 though, if you had gone to Spain instead you would have found UGORG to smoke.

Exhale 

I  only go to Amsterdam to Visit The Cannabis College 

I dont think they have forgotten how to grow weed or teach someone how to grow weed.

The Cannabis College just gets better and better, I cant wait to visit again,the staff there have always been exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful 

Anything else in the city is just a bonus.

Were ever you go on holiday in the World you have to use your imagination a make the most of it,

The weed in Amsterdam in the 1990's use to make a Mess of the bag ,smeared in THC you dont get that now.

I'm oldskool I cant help that bit.

I been going Amsterdam since 1995,I still got airplane tickets as sovieners from 1995.

I didn't know a about the Spanish events/scene up untill recently.

Spanabiss is high on the list if it keeps happening in the future .

I been to Alicante ,Benidorm ect lots of times.i just didn't know that Spanabiss is about seed banks and other  cannabis related  products .I thought it was  big smoke session in the sunshine, Spians version of Hyde Park. 

I have missed out .I'm going to try to make it to the next Spanabiss 

Edited by Skunkman.uk
Spelling mistake

I can't say too much about blues, afaik I have never tried it, I have never had the clone only, and until recently I had never had the uorg seeds.

Thanks to smokebelch's seed comp last year though, I found myself in possession of one of the 3 seed freebie packs that uorg released in 2017 (I think).

I germed these seeds recently, from the 3 seeds, I lost one but 2 have made it through veg and will be going into flower shortly.

Of the 2 seed plants, one was distinctly more Sativa leaning and this is the one I decided to keep as a mother plant.

I'm pretty excited to finally get to try this strain after so long.

• Like 5

On 6/8/2022 at 8:17 AM, Exhale said:

On that holiday to Amsterdam in 2014 I ended up going in to Vouyagers Coffee Shop (after I had been to the Cannabis Collage)and  asked the staff  if they had Sheffield Blues on the menu and they said no they have not got Blues on the menu.

Instead they Alerted me to Underground Originals seed bank and siad I will find the Sheffield Blues with Ugorg.

One gentleman in Vouyagers Coffee Shop he had Brown/Blonde Dread locks down to his knees gave me a Ugorg buisesness card and said Ugorg is his friends seed bank, 

So I didn't go spanabiss in 2014 but instead I accidently met people in Vouyagers Coffee Shop who said they were friends with the owner of Ugorg.

So maybe the nice Guy with the extremely long Dreadlocks is one of VRG's friends who gave me the Ugorg buissness card.

I am so glad I went into Vouyagers Coffee Shop that day at the right Time in 2014.

The rest is history. 

Skunkman.uk Style. 

Edited by Skunkman.uk
Spelling mistake

• 1 year later...

I've been trying to read this thread but it won't go beyond page one like most threads i've visited. Anyone know why? Thanks

@Jungle90 try using Firefox browser,

as this site is due an upgrade.

Chrome based browsers are all affected.

As a workaround,

you can press and hold the next page button until you get the option to "open in new tab" etc.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kc stoner said:

2014 and they didnt mention Barneys?

Seems strange not having him in the thread. Anyway BARNEYS dosent sell lives or blues seeds. Their we go finally fitted in with the blues thread. Shame really as more people should have blues as it well underrated. The Sheffield livers cut & blues are very similar UGORG done a great job with these. :hippy:

• Like 1

Having who in the thread. Thought there blue cheese was one of the top blue strains and big buddhas too.