Blue ones, is UGORG blues the best?

DarkMeditations

this is a relocated post from the one i start on UGORG's support page, apologies to UGORG for posting such an ambiguous post in their forum, it should by all rights have been here. by all means continue your discussion here i have been enjoying reading peoples thoughts and experience with blues and with other blue strains.

cheers :)

UGORG are the only people selling seeds with the strain name "Blues".

It is nothing to do with Blueberry or Blue Cheese, or any other such like thing.

UGORG have two lines coming out of the Original Clone-only Blues. "Blues" and "IBL", both of which should give the grower a true to the original "Blues" plant. They also have a number of Blues related Hybrids, like "Smellyberry" and "Killer Skunk".

I hope this clears it up for you. UGORG is the best "Blues", simply because VRG is the ONLY breeder doing it. I have a cut from the original clone only Blues, I grow her out all the time, and I am currently trying out UGORG's other offerings like "IBL" and "Blues". I recommend them both high, as they are very much like the original in every way.

"IBL" and "Blues" ~ top strains, true representations of the clone only plant of fame.

• Like 7

cheers arnold, I am pretty set on the UGORG blues ive just been looking for a prime blue strain because there is absolutely loads of them these days. I know a few people that have had well nice phenos from UGORG, but apart from blue venom UGORG Blues is the only blue strain they have had so i didnt know whether UGORG was the best all round or just the best they had experienced. Just want as many opinions as possible regarding all blue strains really, can never get enough info i want to make the most informed decision possible. thanks again anyway :)

• Like 1

Mate, "Blues" is not a "Blue strain", "Blue strains" are related to Blueberry, not Blues ;)

Blues is utterly unique.

• Like 6

Blue widow, blue cheese, blue rhino - all examples of blueberry strains.

Ugorg blues isn't, I know it's confusing but just take it as a name rather than an explanation of what it's made up of.

• Like 2

Guest j.doe

I thought I read on here a couple of weeks back that smellyberry is blues (clone) x blueberry and that killerskunk is smellyberry x blues (clone) and then blues (seed) is killerskunk x blues (clone).

So there is blueberry in it?

• Like 3

Yes that is true but after the original cross Blueberry is what has continually been bred out and Blues is what has been bred in by repeated back crosses.. :yep:

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 9

Come across 'blazing blues' on another site recently, blues x casey jones I think it was..

So there are others playing with the blues 'cut'.. Not only UGORG....

• Like 3

said it's the original cut IIRC....

e2a.. and it looks delish... :skin_up:

e22a... description... it's in fem form for the fem only lovers... :wassnnme:

Blazing Blues is a build up of a Skunk#1 pheno called Blues also known as Livers which has been a close guarded UK clone only for the best part of 20 years. A lot more potent than Dj Shorts Blueberry with a serious chemical blueberry punch. Hit with the reversed pollen of the Casey Jones in the hope of adding a lot more trichome coverage without compromising on taste and hopefully adding more couchlock to the high.
Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 2

Blazing Blues is a build up of a Skunk#1 pheno called Blues also known as Livers which has been a close guarded UK clone only for the best part of 20 years. A lot more potent than Dj Shorts Blueberry with a serious chemical blueberry punch. Hit with the reversed pollen of the Casey Jones in the hope of adding a lot more trichome coverage without compromising on taste and hopefully adding more couchlock to the high.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

Guest Glasto

There are quite a few Blues crosses on the auction seed site too , tho i suspect these could also be Ugorg hacks , Blues brother, blueberry blues, blues99, amnesia blues, all claim to be from the original cut, even if thats true they wont be anywhere near as stable as Ugorg, and it gets better, VRG has made it in IBL !!! And doing a limited release to us public , put that in yer pipe n smoke it :woot:

If your wanting some primo genetics then look out for that sale DM

:yinyang:

• Like 1