• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FunkyJazzJesus

• Blayz'd

• Twine

• Tiernan

• 5 weeks later...

awesome thread, really nice work. Some of these had me fixated for minutes :eek: very surreal and very interesting stuff.

thanks for sharing, keep it up! :yinyang:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

whoa thanks , glad you think so, give drawing a go, you have to realise that you can't draw because you haven't probably tried, if you can draw a line, circle, triangle, square, you can draw, practice at putting them lines in the right places is all, our brain does alot of the work, we know when stuff looks right or wrong, its like a weird balancing act and the rest is just training your hand to be able to do what you want it to do. Then there is obviously thinking of what to draw, which i don't, i just somehow come out with this shit, it surprises me too, to be honest and thats why i keep doing it, im lazy i cant be arsed to put that much effort in, i do it for fun, just free hand, straight up, no edits, whatever comes out on the paper i've gotta just work with it and adjust it so it doesn't look too dodgy, but thanks and thanks to all the other people who enjoy this.

Edited by FunkyJazzJesus
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

That's some good shit.

I can barley do readable handwriting never mind a drawing that looks like anything a 2 year old cannot do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

wow some amazing work in hear. Such a crazy style but its mesmerising and so unique, some crazy, fucked up pictures with deeper messages within them(i think :P)
keep up the amazing thread and the amazing art