• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FunkyJazzJesus

• Blayz'd

• Twine

• Tiernan

I've been admiring these for a couple years now as you put them up here so thought it was about time I posted.

They're bloody fantastic mate, theres so many I love.

Just caught up with the last couple pages but I'm going to have to have a flip through from the start.

Keep them coming! :yes:

• Like 1

I've gone through this tread several times. I've said it before, it's my favourite ever thread on this forum. Awesome stuff.

• Like 2

I've been admiring these for a couple years now as you put them up here so thought it was about time I posted.

They're bloody fantastic mate, theres so many I love.

Just caught up with the last couple pages but I'm going to have to have a flip through from the start.

Keep them coming! :yes:

I've gone through this tread several times. I've said it before, it's my favourite ever thread on this forum. Awesome stuff.

Obviously you's are as fucked up as i am! thanks for all the kind comments and such, my pleasure.

• Like 2

You have a crazy imagination with a talent to match, great work fella :yep:.

When i draw, most of the time i kinda just go into a trance and i dont really know or plan what im doing, it just comes together. Which is good and ...abit weird. Alot of the time i feel like a spectator looking going... did i just draw that shit?

Sounds like you're channeling the spirit demons of Alistair Crowley's deepest, darkest fears and dreams. Could be worse, imagine the strangeness if you channelled David Cameron's, that would be really scary.

@@FunkyJazzJesus

Ur style is awesome, reminds me of the Fantasia sequence(night on bald mountain) or beavis and butthead peyote scene.

One of the pics would look awesome in my studio in work.....the weird crocodile thing X

• Like 1

Sounds like you're channeling the spirit demons of Alistair Crowley's deepest, darkest fears and dreams. Could be worse, imagine the strangeness if you channelled David Cameron's, that would be really scary

If that happened, i'd be there, going .....why am i drawing...when i could be shagging pigs?

• Like 1

@@FunkyJazzJesus

Ur style is awesome, reminds me of the Fantasia sequence(night on bald mountain) or beavis and butthead peyote scene.

One of the pics would look awesome in my studio in work.....the weird crocodile thing X

Thank you, i must say i am very fond of fantasia, the animation is so enriched and full, i especially love the sorcerers apprentice.

• Like 2

I love Fantasia....I watch it too much lol, Well Chernabog(the demon bat thing) and sorcerers apprentice are my faves. I like the whole dinosaur duel too.