some drawings

FunkyJazzJesus

i used a charcoal pencil, a lump of charcoal, some plastercine to wipe the charcoal around and some colour pastels.

Usually i use some graphic markers or watercolour paint and even photoshop, i'll try anything.

• Like 1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FunkyJazzJesus

• Blayz'd

• Twine

• Tiernan

i used a charcoal pencil, a lump of charcoal, some plastercine to wipe the charcoal around and some colour pastels. Usually i use some graphic markers or watercolour paint and even photoshop, i'll try anything.

That's the way mate. Use whatever you feel like. That's art. Thanks. :)

I have a drawing half done here. It's on A1 or A2 size I think. It's big anyway.. I was thinking about colouring it in.. but I don't do colour so well. I think I will kill the drawing lol I'm gonna stop being a pussy and stick some acrylic paint on it soon. :)

Crazy drawings though mate. I like em.

hahaha i have the same problem but then i do as you, fuck it just see what happens, thats what its all about to me, chasing perfection can fuck off.

Photoshop and that is good for playing around with colours and just generally, the beauty of the machine and its ability to simulate conditions and erase it like it never was.

Edited by FunkyJazzJesus
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...