• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FunkyJazzJesus

• Blayz'd

• Twine

• Tiernan

i like your style, surreal and the patterns are quite psychOdelic, i used to do black and white psychodelic patterns, recently i've started to use a red biro instead of black, and I've got really into it. It's a1 size, gong to take me months to finish it. at the point of no return now. invested so many hours to it, that it will be a waste of so much time if i don't finish it. I find it so relaxing and therapeutic drawing. I wish i could draw people and things like you can, much respect

That's sick mate, drawing is quite good for the brain i reckon, firstly it makes you have to make a peice of paper into something, which requires you to completely create an image, by doing this it brings out parts of my brain networks that i don't know are there, like when you've half drawn something or even just a simple shape, so many outcomes are possible and my brain just projects images onto the page for me, that aren't there. Alot about the physical part of drawing is just learning time saving techniques, learning how different shapes can work together and then being able to recover images if you've made them disproportionate, this also causes the brain to make the images look "right" so alot of it is actually learning how to trick the brain into doing the work for you. I'm nee good at sitting for hours doing the same drawing, it seems to run down my creative energies, by drawing you'll find things you're good at, the things you can do quick and understand, have got them down, try and carry that into newer ideas, it's all about seeing the connections between things that seem like they have no similarity, that idea has helped me in all area's of life. I appreciate your comments thanks! good luck with ya drawing, i'd like to have a gaze.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice drawings, some well nice ones, liking the aliens in the garden at the moment. :D Guessing you have been on a few trips? :rofl:

• Like 1

hahaha thanks everyone for the words, quite interesting hearing what different people like, as goes for tripping i haven't really had a strong enough dose to ever trip from the 4 times i've done shrooms, the most i've had is the ground around a bin having abit of radial blur with overwhelming feelings of love and happiness, i'm actually quite scared of what would happen if i did get the visions, although very curious, the drawings are quite trippy as it is.

• Like 2