• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FunkyJazzJesus

• Blayz'd

• Twine

• Tiernan

Nice work there man, a lot of thought and time gone into it those crazy imagination love it, you should do yourself a calendar with a collection of your best pieces, a grow calendar / diary type of thing, (sunrise / sunset, moon phases etc). I always like the Roger Dean stuff I think he did a lot of the Yes albums ... I think.

Just now, Dr Krepituz said:

Nice work there man, a lot of thought and time gone into it those crazy imagination love it, you should do yourself a calendar with a collection of your best pieces, a grow calendar / diary type of thing, (sunrise / sunset, moon phases etc). I always like the Roger Dean stuff I think he did a lot of the Yes albums ... I think.

Cheers. I wouldn't go that far though, im a lazy shitbag, it mostly just comes out as a surprise, very little thought put into it.

Calendars are shite hahahaha.

lols I hear ya, there ok when the world goes to shite and none of the electronic devices stop working, ohhh no the world is going to shite phew at least the power is still on :)

• 1 month later...

@FunkyJazzJesus

Absolutely fantastic.

Thanks for sharing. :notworthy:

Some drawings are in a bit too much detail if I dare pass critique.:rolleyes:lollol 

Great stuff dude.

Edited by bartman

38 minutes ago, bartman said:

@FunkyJazzJesus

Absolutely fantastic.

Thanks for sharing. :notworthy:

Some drawings are in a bit too much detail if I dare pass critique.:rolleyes:lollol 

Great stuff dude.

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed, i need to get my arse into gear and post more shite.

• Like 4

• 7 months later...

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/gallery/album_6174/gallery_52531_6174_530168.jpg

i love this. this describes 95% of the worlds population very well. great work! <3

Edited by CodeGreen