• Twine

• Tiernan

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 03/04/2016 at 3:06 PM, FunkyJazzJesus said:

gallery_52531_6174_530168.jpg

Amazing work mate, I especially love the one above, do you sell prints? I`d be interested in this one for sure :)

Have you watched Rick & Morty? a lot of your work reminds me of the TV show.

• Like 3

I looked just like that when I realised my last jar of weed wasn't weed it was just sticks and trimmings aaarrgghhh.

Good work though buddy Its always good to see someone getting their ideas out there and it's definitely out there (in a good way)

You should post a few more but make sure they're water marked before you do.

• Like 1

Nice to see you still drawing and sharing them. Reminds me a bit of Bronson drawings man. I've probably said that before.

That one Ratdog posted above. I did a similar one as a mural on a wall. One side was factories, pollution and destruction. The other side was countryside and animals all happy. In the middle I had a tree which was dead on the pollution side and thriving on the wildlife side. I did it in the sky too. Where one side was black with purple and green clouds and smoke. The other was blue with fluffy white clouds. It's one of my all time best ones and I have no photos of it. Long gone now. Still have the picture in my mind though. Took me 2 years to paint that one. Yours reminds me of it. That fella in the middle of yours is a piece of genius though mate. I like that. ;)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ratdog said:

Amazing work mate, I especially love the one above, do you sell prints? I`d be interested in this one for sure :)

Have you watched Rick & Morty? a lot of your work reminds me of the TV show.

Tah mate, sadly i dont sell anything, i feel weird about it since these are just random drawings but feel free to print out whatever, i can give you a higher quality version of the picture.
Aye, love rick n'morty, looking forward to the next series. Want more tiny rick.

3 hours ago, Badbadger said:

I looked just like that when I realised my last jar of weed wasn't weed it was just sticks and trimmings aaarrgghhh.

Good work though buddy Its always good to see someone getting their ideas out there and it's definitely out there (in a good way)

You should post a few more but make sure they're water marked before you do.

hahaha, that pretty impressive, getting your hands up...there n'stuff.... :/
Im not really bothered about people stealing, people know what they are. They'd just be spreading these strange things around.

3 hours ago, Blayz'd said:

Nice to see you still drawing and sharing them. Reminds me a bit of Bronson drawings man. I've probably said that before.

That one Ratdog posted above. I did a similar one as a mural on a wall. One side was factories, pollution and destruction. The other side was countryside and animals all happy. In the middle I had a tree which was dead on the pollution side and thriving on the wildlife side. I did it in the sky too. Where one side was black with purple and green clouds and smoke. The other was blue with fluffy white clouds. It's one of my all time best ones and I have no photos of it. Long gone now. Still have the picture in my mind though. Took me 2 years to paint that one. Yours reminds me of it. That fella in the middle of yours is a piece of genius though mate. I like that. ;)

SHHH. you'll uncover the truth!
Drawing is awesome for putting many thoughts into one scene or impossible merges of time,  gets y'mind ticking.

Thank y'all for thee comments, i havent drawn anything in a while. maybe i shall change that.

Edited by FunkyJazzJesus
  • Like 3

• 11 months later...

Truly incredible work dude!! You have quite a gift.

I was also very surprised to read that you haven't(/hadn't(?)) actually tripped all that much considering how heavily psychedelic influences feature in your work. I for one would love to see your artistic impression of a journey through hyperspace :hippy:

Thanks for sharing, and I hope we get to see more of your artwork yet :)

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@FunkyJazzJesus

I really like that one that ratdog linked to above - the business man. I'd buy a print, too! If you're giving out high-rez scans I'd love one (just for personal display). It's got a hint of Ralph Steadman to my eye.

And I seem to be a bit late! :D

• Like 1