Your best Dinafem pics

Dinafem Seeds

As there has never been a best picture winner ever chosen we have decided to pick 3 members from all that have been submitted since the thread started :). Then we will choose 2 winners bi-monthly.

Good luck to all that have entered since the thread has began we have some really nice pictures :)

All the best winners will be announced by November 3rd :)

D-M..

• Like 1

Do we post in here for next month's comp Mark?

Yes please. I have been off work all week so I have not got around to picking the winners. I will have them selected by tomorrow :).

The competition starts again from

1st November 2014-31st December 2014 winner picked 1st week January 2015 :)

I will get the previous winners up asap and sorry for the delay

All the best

D-M..

There have been so many entrusted and never a winner chosen so I'm going to pick 5 winners who can each pick 2 strains of ours (5) seeds per tin.

The winners are
@@Us And Them for many various picshttp://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showuser=57206
@@Dodgee for cheese
@@Budelaire for cheese and many other excellent strain pictures :)
@@Vicfirth12 white widow
@@Dosti critical+

Again all please accept my apologize for the late reply, lets say from now on the winners will be chosen within the first week after the end date. So next time it will be within 1st-7th January 2015.

If the winners would like to pm me your seed requests, mailing details and ill get the prizes sent out ;)

All the best and well done to the winners :)

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 5

I could not get @UsAndThem in a mention so I will pm him directly :), never mind sorted it out :)

All the best y'all and well done to the winners

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

@@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks Mark!

Cant believe i have actually won something! :D

But its good to have work recognized, everyone as a growers tries to do their best in their gardens to get the best results ;)

I have a bit of research to do in the Dinafem catalog but i might just get the critical+ 2.0 to try - the original version did me proud and was my best result to date this year...so i am tempted to just get it again :)

thanks

Dosti

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks Mark!

Cant believe i have actually won something! :D

But its good to have work recognized, everyone as a growers tries to do their best in their gardens to get the best results ;)

I have a bit of research to do in the Dinafem catalog but i might just get the critical+ 2.0 to try - the original version did me proud and was my best result to date this year...so i am tempted to just get it again :)

thanks

Dosti

No problem @@Dosti. There were so many really good pictures and it had never had a winner :( so I chose 5, quite sure you had a few great entrys ;), doing our genetics proud :).

If you can @@Dosti fire me your safe details and ill get the info into the office first thing ;)

Thank you for you great submissions, keep them coming as there will be winners bi-monthly from now on :)

All the best

D-M..

Hi guys. Didn't know or forgot about this thread and came here to post my auto Amnesia xxl pictures to see what you think of how she's done. So this seemed like the place to come. :chef:

She is at day 75 flower. I grew her 12/12 from seed. All the way. I tried to cheat a bit in veg to make her bigger using a product called 'Evolution' from plant magic. It kinda 1/2 worked or I mistimed it or didn't use enough but the idea was to buy me enough time to get her into a decent size pot.

She is in 100% coco with some hydroton balls lining the base for about 1 inch to aid drainage and prevent compacting of the coco. Basically insurance against over watering. Also I use those big plastic trays. I don't like the idea of the pot sitting in all that muck. Then I use 2 pots together to lift the plant further. She ended up in a 12 litre aquatic basket by the way.

Fed on gen hydro 3 part formula then some Ripen at the end. She worried me for a while with the stretch but 12/12 helped keep her under control.

Dinafem amnesia xxl auto Day 75

The picture caption says it all really.
And here is the top closer up....

amnesia Top Day 75

Just had a question for the Dinafem team....
I'm currently flushing on day 75 and hope to take her at day 80 as long as the trichs have turned mostly cloudy. They are currently just beginning to turn cloudy. When do I need to take her to get lovely body high that sometimes comes with Amnesia? Do I need to let the trich's degrade more and go amber or will cloudy do the job?
Thanks people. Hope you like the pics. I'll try and put a bud shot up after she is cured up nicely as long as everything goes well from here on in. :idea:
Edited by Reg Lives

Great pics, great comp, great prizes..

I would like to point out.

The bloody star rating thingy at the top. I accidentally pressed the fooker whilst scrolling on my pad.. and I can't blinking change it... we should be able too change it as and wen.. but hey ho..

I never intended too 'rate'. If I did it on purpose it would defo be 5. lol

:doh: ...

:)

Some lovely plants guy's...

• Like 1

Hi guys. Didn't know or forgot about this thread and came here to post my auto Amnesia xxl pictures to see what you think of how she's done. So this seemed like the place to come. :chef:

She is at day 75 flower. I grew her 12/12 from seed. All the way. I tried to cheat a bit in veg to make her bigger using a product called 'Evolution' from plant magic. It kinda 1/2 worked or I mistimed it or didn't use enough but the idea was to buy me enough time to get her into a decent size pot.

She is in 100% coco with some hydroton balls lining the base for about 1 inch to aid drainage and prevent compacting of the coco. Basically insurance against over watering. Also I use those big plastic trays. I don't like the idea of the pot sitting in all that muck. Then I use 2 pots together to lift the plant further. She ended up in a 12 litre aquatic basket by the way.

Fed on gen hydro 3 part formula then some Ripen at the end. She worried me for a while with the stretch but 12/12 helped keep her under control.

The picture caption says it all really.

And here is the top closer up....

Just had a question for the Dinafem team....

I'm currently flushing on day 75 and hope to take her at day 80 as long as the trichs have turned mostly cloudy. They are currently just beginning to turn cloudy. When do I need to take her to get lovely body high that sometimes comes with Amnesia? Do I need to let the trich's degrade more and go amber or will cloudy do the job?

Thanks people. Hope you like the pics. I'll try and put a bud shot up after she is cured up nicely as long as everything goes well from here on in. :idea:

Hello and thank you for posting you pictures, we love to see how our genetics are doing :). I would say and this is only my experience! Let the trichomes go 20-25% amber/60-70% cloudy/5-15% clear that should give a nice full body stone that amnesia haze is renowned for :). Can I ask why did you choose 12/12 for the light cycle? And not 18/6-24/0?

Nice shots and would love to see the finished product ;)

All the best

D-M..

Hello and thank you for posting you pictures, we love to see how our genetics are doing :). I would say and this is only my experience! Let the trichomes go 20-25% amber/60-70% cloudy/5-15% clear that should give a nice full body stone that amnesia haze is renowned for :). Can I ask why did you choose 12/12 for the light cycle? And not 18/6-24/0?

Nice shots and would love to see the finished product ;)

All the best

D-M..

Hi Mark. Sure no problem on the bud shots. I'll put some up down the line a little. Thanks for the advice on the trich's. That should really help out.

The reason I chose 12/12 was I had something else in the tent and I only have one tent going. I had the room and things were not going too well at the time so I thought I was going to have to start all over again.

I was feeling pretty low about it but Dinafem genetics have been kind to my garden before so I reckoned this strain was meant for outdoors so in 12/12 it should be big but not too big. That was the logic anyway. lol

As it happens things took a turn for the better shortly after I put the Amnesia in but there was always enough room for it so I kept it going.

I shudder to think how big it could have been under 18/6 or 24/0. lol

• 2 weeks later...