Your best Dinafem pics

Dinafem Seeds

As I have only been apart of the Dinafem section here at uk420 it is taking me a little time to get the issues we would like to see happen.

As from 1st September - 1st November then bimonthly after that we at Dinafem will choose the best picture and give the member a 5 packet of seeds of there choice.

The rules will be simple

1,Must be a uk420 members picture

2,2 pictures/bimonthly per member

3,Entrants must be 18+

4,We reserve the right to use pictures on our social media

5,Winner will be chosen by the Dinafem team (bimonthly)

6,Winner to choose a 5 seed pack of any Dinafem strain

Pictures from September 1st-November 1st is the 1st set of pictures

Good luck all

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 6

BlueKush, benifits of planting into the ground.....Lots of room for roots and good drainage.

I removed top soil layer, turned the soil under about 40cms then added plagron batmix and universel soil for a top layer.

This is my first attempt at ground growing and it certainly motivates for the future.

image9f759.jpg

puffpuffpass

• Like 1

BlueKush with 2 unknowns in front.

IMG_2150.jpg
IMG_2151.jpg
IMG_2152.jpg
IMG_2154.jpg
IMG_2155.jpg
IMG_2156.jpg
IMG_2157.jpg

6 fans circulating air, lot of morning dew last few weeks sure glad there covered.

PuffPuffPass, Dinafem beans sure grow good grass !

• Like 3

BlueKush with 2 unknowns in front.

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

6 fans circulating air, lot of morning dew last few weeks sure glad there covered.

PuffPuffPass, Dinafem beans sure grow good grass !

Glad you are liking our strains and thank you for the pictures. Maybe get a few up before 1st November you never know you may win a pack of our genetics :)

All the best

D-M.

White Widow in her last week. We moved her and another white widow X over into a free tent and had to tie her up, she has some bleaching from the vertical bulb. Just on plain water now.

gallery_71525_8104_112912.jpg

gallery_71525_8104_4203.jpg

gallery_71525_8104_78006.jpg

gallery_71525_8104_80770.jpg

gallery_71525_8104_67104.jpg

Edited by VicFirth12
  • Like 9

White Widow in her last week. We moved her and another white widow X over into a free tent and had to tie her up, she has some bleaching from the vertical bulb. Just on plain water now.

gallery_71525_8104_112912.jpg

gallery_71525_8104_4203.jpg

gallery_71525_8104_78006.jpg

gallery_71525_8104_80770.jpg

gallery_71525_8104_67104.jpg

Looking very close to being finished :). Nice work

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I'd show my first ever experience with Dinafem and it was with the Critical+

This plant in particular was amazing, I got the seeds from a local head shop and wasn't sure how they'd perform because they were just kept in a box in the shop rather than chilled.

I had a great experience with this strain and still miss it today, since my first experience I tried the Critical+ again but didn't find anything similar to my first time but I will probably get round to having another go with them.

I really loved those thick bright white pistols this plant produced, very nice finished buds with light ginger hairs and solid nugs.

The effects were very pleasant, not too strong but strong enough and very kind feeling. I nicknamed it cloud 9 for it's overall relaxed happy feeling it gave, great for creative work.

gallery_43757_4160_244348.jpg

gallery_43757_4160_244820.jpg

I've also tried your,
White Widow - Excellent

Super Silver Haze - Really Excellent
Blue Hash - Very good, excellent with the right pheno - So powerful it made a friend almost fall down due to roller coaster sensations

Cheese - Was just a single fem but it was good

Road Runner Auto - Produced a 10cm plant which was pretty much all bud, the auto genes aren't for me but it did work and was interesting.

At some point I'd like to go back to the White Widow and SSH as these were so good, very exciting growing.

Edited by creativesmoke
  • Like 3

Dinachem ('tude freebie) I was growing this time last year - beautiful plant and good indica smoke / vape too. Currently growing a blue hash (another 'tude freebie). Is the biggest of all my plants - topped her 3 weeks ago and she's now a monster! :D Smells very blueberryish - sweet and fruity, even a little a little skunky at times. Unfortunately, got no pics of bh though, as my laptop refuses to recognise devices.

Dinachem - day 54 flower

Dinachem - day 54 flower

Dinachem - flower day 75

Dinachem - flower day 75

• Like 4

I thought I'd show my first ever experience with Dinafem and it was with the Critical+

This plant in particular was amazing, I got the seeds from a local head shop and wasn't sure how they'd perform because they were just kept in a box in the shop rather than chilled.

I had a great experience with this strain and still miss it today, since my first experience I tried the Critical+ again but didn't find anything similar to my first time but I will probably get round to having another go with them.

I really loved those thick bright white pistols this plant produced, very nice finished buds with light ginger hairs and solid nugs.

The effects were very pleasant, not too strong but strong enough and very kind feeling. I nicknamed it cloud 9 for it's overall relaxed happy feeling it gave, great for creative work.

gallery_43757_4160_244348.jpg

gallery_43757_4160_244820.jpg

I've also tried your,

White Widow - Excellent

Super Silver Haze - Really Excellent

Blue Hash - Very good, excellent with the right pheno - So powerful it made a friend almost fall down due to roller coaster sensations

Cheese - Was just a single fem but it was good

Road Runner Auto - Produced a 10cm plant which was pretty much all bud, the auto genes aren't for me but it did work and was interesting.

At some point I'd like to go back to the White Widow and SSH as these were so good, very exciting growing.

Thank you for being a dedicated Dinafem grower, you look to have grown a lot if our strains with great results :), always great to see and hear :).

My first experience with our genetics was also critical+ around 7-8 years ago and she remains still one of my favourite strains. If you liked the critical+ then I'm sure our critical+ 2.0 will be your cup of tea, it is very close to the famous Bilbao cut which is one of the best strains in the Spanish cannabis social clubs.

Thank you for your pictures we will pick a winner by the 2-5th of November we will try to get the winner up on November 1st, then start again bi-monthly :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Dinachem ('tude freebie) I was growing this time last year - beautiful plant and good indica smoke / vape too. Currently growing a blue hash (another 'tude freebie). Is the biggest of all my plants - topped her 3 weeks ago and she's now a monster! :D Smells very blueberryish - sweet and fruity, even a little a little skunky at times. Unfortunately, got no pics of bh though, as my laptop refuses to recognise devices.

Some very nice shots, thank you so much for entering :).

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Submissions for the 1st seed giveaway for best pictures will end on the 31st October and start again on November 1st. The Dinafem team will have a look through all the pictures and get the 2 winners up by November 3rd as I would like all the office to have a look :) as we have some real nice shots.

All the best y'all a couple days left to enter. Winners get to choose 2 Dinafem strains (5) seed packs :)

D-M..

• Like 2

Thank you for being a dedicated Dinafem grower, you look to have grown a lot if our strains with great results :), always great to see and hear :).

My first experience with our genetics was also critical+ around 7-8 years ago and she remains still one of my favourite strains. If you liked the critical+ then I'm sure our critical+ 2.0 will be your cup of tea, it is very close to the famous Bilbao cut which is one of the best strains in the Spanish cannabis social clubs.

Thank you for your pictures we will pick a winner by the 2-5th of November we will try to get the winner up on November 1st, then start again bi-monthly :)

All the best

D-M..

My pleasure D-M,

I've seen the Critical+ 2.0 in your catalogue and was very tempted by it last time I bought seeds, but I wasn't sure if it would be like the old ones. I'll be adding them to the 'To do list' now though, I've heard mention of the Bilbao cut and I can see why it's a favourite if it's anything like the first Criticals I had.

I'll save my pictures of White Widow and SSH for next month :)

ohh I forgot lol I've also done your Amnesia! What a fantastic taste and smell that had, it was a great plant and came from a single freebie off Attitude.

Just remembered I did the Power Kush as well, that thing turned into a MONSTER in 6.5L of coco, it was like a big floppy bush with buds everywhere.

I've had great success off pretty much every seed from Dinafem and I only stopped growing Dinafem as I wanted to look at some of the great UK bred genetics that are available but would return to Dinafem when I can without a second thought.

CS

Edited by creativesmoke
  • Like 1