Your best Dinafem pics

Dinafem Seeds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is our Dinafem White Widow in the great outdoors - guerilla stylee. She's doing well with only a week or 2 until chop. Stinky little number :)

gallery_78557_6088_358089.jpg

gallery_78557_6088_51176.jpg

gallery_78557_6088_345029.jpg

Edited by zug
  • Like 10

@@zug

Is that a photo period ww plant in the pic? In the UK? This year????

Coz if it is that's fucking epic! I can see alot of gg'rs jumping on that wagon!

• Like 1

^It's an auto WW dodge, which makes it even more impressive IMO, compared to most other autos I've seen outside!

• Like 3

Very nice auto but it looks like its moulding near the bottom.

Hope it's an orb and not mould!!

• Like 1

Very nice auto but it looks like its moulding near the bottom.

Hope it's an orb and not mould!!

Thankfully that's a spot or rain on the camera causing the distorted look and not mould. We're checking her shortly and may decide to chop a week early if mould has appeared in the last week. If not, we'll let her go one more week... Really glad you like her peep's. I'm in love myself too and canny stop thinking about her out there between the stinging nettles!

here's a link to our diary this year if you want to follow the fate of the Dinafem white widow auto over the next few weeks...

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=317806&page=42

:)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

some right pics in here

only done dinafem once a blue widow and was taken by the police 5 week into flower :( remember it smelt some seriously fruity bud and the resin was stretched out half way across the fan leaf

have to add some dinafems to my room sometime soon

with results like these guys been getting be rude not to :)

Welcome to the dungeon Dinafem :wassnnme:

Heres a shot of a hack I made... Dinafem Sweet Deep Grapefruit x UGORG Killer Skunk

gallery_15926_3749_229776.jpg

Lovely stuff

@@Kratos that's a lovely looking bud there bud I bet its bloody tasty too

how do you find using fems for making seeds how many of this cross have you grown kratos ? if theres many hermaphrodites is what im wondering ?

always thought fem seed for reg seeds was a no no ? seems to have worked for you here

• Like 4

@@budderz Got no idea TBH mate, this was an accidental cross due to leaving my grow in the 'capable' hands of a friend during a tough time... I only ever grew out 1 alongside a bunch of killer f2's that were made at the same time and it was absolutely stonking lol

It was a pure winner, like the killer but with a citrus twist added to the killers fruitiness, too strong for me but would be a winner amongst proper stoners!

Also had some dinafem cali hashplant x killer from this crop, grew about 5 females of those and they turned out ok.

But yeh never really tested them enough to check for hermie traits!

• Like 1

either way @@Kratos looks delicious does that bud

what was the sweet deep grapefruit like ? like real grapefruit or just real citrus lol ? always thought this was an auto for some reason

To be honest @@budderz it was actually quite 'grapefruity' from what I remember, had a really nice flavour and a fairly sativa high. It also produced really dense little nugs which I was impressed with, but the high itself was pretty lacking!

• Like 1

when you say sativa would you say there was any haze in it @@Kratos

id like a grapefruit haze pheno plant in my collection but been a long time since I came across one

was wondering if this strain has hazy phenos :yep: grapefruit has always been a bit timid high wise imo but very nice smoke all the same

guess il give this one a try at some point maybe il get lucky :lucky:

@@budderz From what I have tried of hazes I would say this has very little haze influence tbh mate :)

Hazes to me have those long loose 'stringy' buds and like a woody/spicy flavour, none of that at all in this. Just more of an up daytime kinda smoke is all I meant by sativa, and it grew tall like one with thin fingered leaves- it's why the solid little buds surprised me.