Your best Dinafem pics

Dinafem Seeds

@@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks Mark for the reply, hope your health is getting better mate?

I think i might give that 1 Critical+ 2.0 bean a try next grow along with the other strains, i want to see how Critical+ 2.0 does in an active hydro system....it should do well, the description says 700g/ms! - How is that calculated? How many plants and what wattage lights?

Is there actually a 45 days pheno in there?

I havent found it, 7 weeks was the best [maybe could have gone 8 but i was in soil, in hydro it would probably be 7 as it faster], one below at 7 weeks:

finished At 7 weeks 020514

Is the flower time counted from the day the light is turned to 12/12 of from the day the plants show signs of flowering?

From my last grow, Critical+, i think at 5 or 6 weeks flower

Critical

ATB mate, thanks for choosing me as one of the testers, i will try to do a good job when i get around to them :D

• Like 4

@@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks Mark for the reply, hope your health is getting better mate?

I think i might give that 1 Critical+ 2.0 bean a try next grow along with the other strains, i want to see how Critical+ 2.0 does in an active hydro system....it should do well, the description says 700g/ms! - How is that calculated? How many plants and what wattage lights?

Is there actually a 45 days pheno in there?

I havent found it, 7 weeks was the best [maybe could have gone 8 but i was in soil, in hydro it would probably be 7 as it faster], one below at 7 weeks:

Is the flower time counted from the day the light is turned to 12/12 of from the day the plants show signs of flowering?

From my last grow, Critical+, i think at 5 or 6 weeks flower

ATB mate, thanks for choosing me as one of the testers, i will try to do a good job when i get around to them :D

@@Dosti Thanx for asking my friend about my health!, its still shakey but getting slightly better :).

Right to your questions!

Yes there is a 45 day phenotype and that was from the day 12/12 was started, imo it could have gone 4-11 more days but was ready @45 days. I think when it states 700g/m2 that is down to the grower,s style of growing. I have seen 2 critical+ scrogged with a 1000w hps grown in dwc pull 725g and have seen 4 critical+ growing in the same space only pull in 645g grown in soil.

I can get 600+g from usually 4 plants not scrogged but topped,lollipoped etc under a 600w dual spec hps with 2 90w ufo leds as side lighting which is 780w total so not the magic 1g/w but getting there

I hope that helps a little?

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Does anyone have any info on blue cheese or original amnesia? I have just ordered both after having a few good experiences with dinafem, mainly freebies but I have also grown a pack of critical cheese out. Nearly all the dinafem ones I have done have been my most healthy vigorous plants so that's why I decided to go for them on this run. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers guys

ETA I had a joint last night of a Dinachem I grew about 7 weeks ago which has been curing in a jar since and it has got to be one of the strongest smokes iv had for a long time. After I finished it I woke up on the sofa 6 hours later just before work. I have got pics if anyone is interested.

Edited by Wellsy
  • Like 3

Does anyone have any info on blue cheese or original amnesia? I have just ordered both after having a few good experiences with dinafem, mainly freebies but I have also grown a pack of critical cheese out. Nearly all the dinafem ones I have done have been my most healthy vigorous plants so that's why I decided to go for them on this run. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers guys

ETA I had a joint last night of a Dinachem I grew about 7 weeks ago which has been curing in a jar since and it has got to be one of the strongest smokes iv had for a long time. After I finished it I woke up on the sofa 6 hours later just before work. I have got pics if anyone is interested.

@ we would love to see some pictures of your Dinachem :). I find I can only smoke this strain at night super potent, I have a lime diesel pheno which when cured stinky :). Glad you like our genetics.

You will find some info in our strain guide here on the uk420 forum ;). I know blue cheese is being grown out now on the forum too

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

Glad to hear you are improving mate, if you need to chat pm mate, always here to listen and help where i can :D

Thanks for the reply's to my questions it helps a lot mate ;), i am trying to find a heavy yielding 7 week pheno, did the 45 day pheno produce well?

I will be running a mix of Dinafem next grow looking for that one special mother :)

@

Post them pics mate, im doing Dinachem next so would like a look see :)

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

Glad to hear you are improving mate, if you need to chat pm mate, always here to listen and help where i can :D

Thanks for the reply's to my questions it helps a lot mate ;), i am trying to find a heavy yielding 7 week pheno, did the 45 day pheno produce well?

I will be running a mix of Dinafem next grow looking for that one special mother :)

@

Post them pics mate, im doing Dinachem next so would like a look see :)

The 45 day pheno or I think better name 7 week pheno (49 days) produces very well :). All the c+ I've grown are always big yeilders! I know you've done c+ @@Dosti what were your yeild like?

D-M..

• Like 1

got 3 c+ currently in veg cant wait to flower them and see how they turn out, will get some pics up once they are interesting too look at.

@@Dinafem-Mark

The yields i got was poor Mark...i got 24.5oz from 15 plants [13 were Critical+] , but thats not down to the Critical+ but me....i was battling environment problems; started growing in January and it was very cold in the shed so was having tough time keeping the temps up. Also my nutrient regime was poor and i got lockout i think and burned a few of them with the PK 13/14. Plus i over-vegged and ended up with them being too tall for my lights to penetrate the lower canopy properly.....big disaster on my part mate :(

I plan on redeeming myself and the Critical+ name with my next grow....i have 1 Critical+ 2.0, 5 Dinachem and 5 Dinamex to run...so will see how it goes....

But i think this pic deserves a bigger re-post; Critical+

gallery_56876_8863_22001.jpg

Edited by Dosti
  • Like 4

Ok thanks mark. You're right there, it's definitely a night time smoke. I have recently chopped a dinafem amnesia auto from my veg tent which didn't get much love and attention and it still performed really well producing stinky resin covered buds, that's what made me decide on the photo amnesia. Iv also got a dinafem master kush on the go which is a really healthy vigorous plant that I can't wait to try. I do love the genetics. I done the 2 Dinachems in coco in a 1.2x1.2 tent with 3 other strains/plants under a 600w HPS, one Dinachem yielded just over 4oz and the other just over 3oz I'm not great with smells but the bigger yielder stink more and is the more potent although the lower yielder could have done with another week. I don't have many pics, only about 3 or 4 weeks flower and also the finished product as I wasn't planning on showing or posting any pics but they are in my gallery. I'm not sure how to upload them to this post, maybe because I'm on my phone. I would definitely reccomend the Dinachem though dosti, I know I will give them a proper run one day.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Dinafem BlueKush ... One big girl out of 4

image24971.jpg

dinfem mark, can you find out how these react to mould in October morning dew could be an issue...

I will certainly ask around for you but I would take some precautionary measures like having lots of air movement and shaking as much excess moisture off if possible. I know that kush strains can have mold/mildew problems but in extreme conditions

I will ask around the office for any outdoor advice on this strain :) you might want to enter our best outdoor picture section when done or near harvest, it ends 1st November :)

All the best

D-M.

Hey thanx Marc, any info would be helpfull.I have grown dinafem for years alway good genitics with stable phenos, i have some good blue hash pics in my gallery check em out.

This is my first greenhouse grow and didn't expext one pheno to explode,big up dinafem...i was in st sebastian 3 weeks ago i didnt know they have a cc there.

Il think about that compo like you said the pics will better last week before harvest.

few dinafem fruit autos in this pic

image75d26.jpg

the dinafem critical was great, just as good as the reg critical+ and i have grown shantis critical mass and dinafems was better imo.

C420

• Like 2