Your best Dinafem pics

Dinafem Seeds

^Yeah it's really nice mate, and really quick too for a Diesel strain. The one I have finishes in between 8-9 weeks tops and is a lovely smoke with that typical Diesel stench.

Having said that, the Diesel I have originally came from a single freebie seed a few years back so I can't speak for any other phenos in the seeds - maybe I was lucky to find a decent one with just one seed.

Thank you to everyone that has entered out latest "best picture" giveaway. I'm back to work tomorrow so will choose the 1st November-31st December winner, then start again from January 1st- February 28th 2015 :)

All the best

D-M..

As promised and a bit further done the line than planned here are a couple of Amnesia xxl auto buds.

Nice looking nuts :bong: thank you for posting :)

All the best

D-M..

Congratulations to @@Guerrillero and@@AustrianTokker for being the 1st Nov-31 Dec 2014 winner,s of best picture with our Diesel and Deep Cheese. If you would like to go onto www.dinafem.org and chose any strain of ours Dinafem or AutoDinafem then I will get you both a 5 pack/tin sent out asap.

Keep the entry`s coming for the next best picture which we will choose early March 2015/end date last day of February(28) (just checked its not a leap year)

Well done guys

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Congratulations to @@Guerrillero and@@AustrianTokker for being the 1st Nov-31 Dec 2014 winner,s of best picture with our Diesel and Deep Cheese. If you would like to go onto www.dinafem.org and chose any strain of ours Dinafem or AutoDinafem then I will get you both a 5 pack/tin sent out asap.

Keep the entry`s coming for the next best picture which we will choose early March 2015/end date last day of February(28) (just checked its not a leap year)

Well done guys

All the best

D-M.

Sweet, thanks a lot Mark, I didn't even realise this was a competition thread when I posted the pics! :D

I've literally just got back from Morocco a couple of hours ago so I'll PM you tomorrow regarding how to go about getting them sent to a safe addy. ;)

Edited by Guerrillero
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@Dinafem-Mark Thanks a lot for your generous competition prize, the Blue Widow arrived in the post this AM. Much appreciated mate! :D

As I said in PM, in return for your generosity I shall throw some piccies up when I get chance to run them. I think they're supposed to do quite well outdoor in the UK, so I shall find a space to test them in my GG this year and hopefully get some outdoor BW piccies up too. ;)

Again, much appreciated

G

Edited by Guerrillero
  • Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark Thanks a lot for your generous competition prize, the Blue Widow arrived in the post this AM. Much appreciated mate! :D

As I said in PM, in return for your generosity I shall throw some piccies up when I get chance to run them. I think they're supposed to do quite well outdoor in the UK, so I shall find a space to test them in my GG this year and hopefully get some outdoor BW piccies up too. ;)

Again, much appreciated

G

Great to hear and ill watch out around croptober for some outdoor gg blue widow :)

Thank you for the great pictures and for you continued support on the Dinafem section :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Yet again a Dinafem bean found its' way into a garden near me lol

May I present.....

Shark Shock CBD during flush about day 53 flower, undergoing flush for a week. I think it will be about right then give or take. The thing is with new strains (to me) it is hard to really know so I'm going with the breeders blurb here. 8 weeks on the nail. She look close to you?

Shark Shock

Shark Shock top

Yet again a Dinafem bean found its' way into a garden near me lol

May I present.....

Shark Shock CBD during flush about day 53 flower, undergoing flush for a week. I think it will be about right then give or take. The thing is with new strains (to me) it is hard to really know so I'm going with the breeders blurb here. 8 weeks on the nail. She look close to you?

She looks close maybe 5-10 more days :). Do you have a scope to check trichome development and color?

Nice shots thank you :)

D-M..

Bubba Kush

What a couple of lovely shots :) not seen our Bubba go autumn colors before very nice to see :)

Thank you for the shots

D-M..

Here is my white widow with a 1.25 litre coke bottle right behind it.The photo is rubbish but the cola is big :yahoo:gallery_90361_9984_78104.jpg

Edited by ButchRoughlove
  • Like 2

Here is my white widow with a 1.25 litre coke bottle right behind it.The photo is rubbish but the cola is big :yahoo:gallery_90361_9984_78104.jpg

That's some chunky looking colas :) really nice to see :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1