Your best Dinafem pics

Dinafem Seeds

Guest DelaTony

These are mine from my last grow, Critical+

Looking good, you done the critical cheese? just ordered some

@

No mate, only ever grew Critical+ from Dinafem....i was supposed to be one of those lucky ones that got picked for free seeds, i chose deep cheese & Dinachem, but mine never turned up :( Damn postie must have kept it lol

Looking good, you done the critical cheese? just ordered some

Iv done critical cheese Auto was my first ever plant. Easy to grow and nice to smoke.

• Like 1

@

No mate, only ever grew Critical+ from Dinafem....i was supposed to be one of those lucky ones that got picked for free seeds, i chose deep cheese & Dinachem, but mine never turned up :( Damn postie must have kept it lol

@@Dosti why have you not contacted me my friend? I think we track all our mail and will get on that now to see what's happened to your request. All other members as far as I know have received there requested genetics.

Ill check the tracking number!

Sorry @@Dosti but ill follow it up

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

Im not one to complain Mark, so never contacted you because i dont want to make a fuss over free seeds.

If it was meant to be then it was meant to be mate.....I suffer from stress and anxiety mate, so recently in my CBT session i have been to try to let the little things not impact me much and ruin my peace ;)

Dinafem Critical+ was a great plant, shame i was at my worst mentally that i couldn't give them the attention they needed as i think with a bit of thought and care they can reward any grower well....1gpw is definitely achievable with the right pheno for sure, some of the plants i chopped were rock solid nugs even wet! Just shows how dense she grows :)

@@Dinafem-Mark

Im not one to complain Mark, so never contacted you because i dont want to make a fuss over free seeds.

If it was meant to be then it was meant to be mate.....I suffer from stress and anxiety mate, so recently in my CBT session i have been to try to let the little things not impact me much and ruin my peace ;)

Dinafem Critical+ was a great plant, shame i was at my worst mentally that i couldn't give them the attention they needed as i think with a bit of thought and care they can reward any grower well....1gpw is definitely achievable with the right pheno for sure, some of the plants i chopped were rock solid nugs even wet! Just shows how dense she grows :)

@@Dosti I'm so sorry for adding to your stress :( that was not my intention. I'm bi-polar, suffer with adhd, anxiety and I'm agoraphobic(fear of social situations and I rarely leave the house) I'm on to much medication for CBT ( Cognitive Behavior Therapy ) to even be tried :(

Sorry for adding to your stress ill leave the matter to help with both our health, I was just trying to help! Sorry

D-M.

• Like 3

@@Dinafem-Mark

No mark, i didnt mean you were adding to my stress....i was just saying I wasn't stressing about the seeds not turning up ;) You win some, lose some

Its great of you to care that you want to sort it out for me, so thanks. :)

CBT is a new thing for me, i have been seeing a psychiatrist for over a decade now, and on depression meds 15 years....i suffer the majority of what you are suffering from mate, so its seem we aren't that different ;)

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark

No mark, i didnt mean you were adding to my stress....i was just saying I wasn't stressing about the seeds not turning up ;) You win some, lose some

Its great of you to care that you want to sort it out for me, so thanks. :)

CBT is a new thing for me, i have been seeing a psychiatrist for over a decade now, and on depression meds 15 years....i suffer the majority of what you are suffering from mate, so its seem we aren't that different ;)

@@Dosti it is such a small world we have a lot of the same problems. I'm just waiting to be referred again to a psychology I've reduced my meds by 75% all Thanx to the cannabis plant :) . Now my meds are down I hope cbt can be a option for me :)

I,ll do me best to sort it out for you without causing either of us any undue stress. Ill keep you posted and stay well.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 4

@@Dinafem-Mark

When my depression was at its worse mate, i also had agoraphobia; i used to think people were laughing/talking/staring at me all the time when i was out....it felt so bad then when i used to step outside my 1st floor flat ant go down the stairs i used to get dizzy and sick!

I lived in my flat with minimal human interaction for over a year, my little brother would drop off food and my meds off and i would stay in my flat the whole time, thankfully i met a brilliant GP and he sort of made it his priority to help me out....im ever so thankful to him mate, I got over the agoraphobia, but do have my moments from time to time depending on how stressed and anxious i feel, but i had a major incident in my life in October 2013 and since i have been battling with getting myself back to my best.

Do not try and stress yourself mate in trying to sort out the seeds, if its just a simple email then fine, anything more mate then dont bother....i certainly aint complaining ;) I hope you get well mate, its good to know you are on the med, the feeling that you are getting better cant be beat mate, i know ;) Yep MJ helped me in my darkest times, and im thankful i find the growing just as therapeutic as smoking it.

Im glad i got the chance to be picked, so best of luck to the other that were picked too, hoping to see some Dinafem grows soon.

Im currently at the start of my Sweet Seeds Cream47 flower, so 9 weeks or so and after its done i will be taking a small break and then starting my Xmas grow. Not 100% certain on what I will be doing but who knows what the future holds, the mystery makes it interesting :)

On my last grow i concentrated too much on the Serious Seeds Chronic i had going and didn't take a closer look at the Critical+, i had 13 in that grow and 1 chronic, i guess you could say i didn't see the forest because of the tree lol...but there were some fantastic phenos amongst the 13 ;)

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark

When my depression was at its worse mate, i also had agoraphobia; i used to think people were laughing/talking/staring at me all the time when i was out....it felt so bad then when i used to step outside my 1st floor flat ant go down the stairs i used to get dizzy and sick!

I lived in my flat with minimal human interaction for over a year, my little brother would drop off food and my meds off and i would stay in my flat the whole time, thankfully i met a brilliant GP and he sort of made it his priority to help me out....im ever so thankful to him mate, I got over the agoraphobia, but do have my moments from time to time depending on how stressed and anxious i feel, but i had a major incident in my life in October 2013 and since i have been battling with getting myself back to my best.

Do not try and stress yourself mate in trying to sort out the seeds, if its just a simple email then fine, anything more mate then dont bother....i certainly aint complaining ;) I hope you get well mate, its good to know you are on the med, the feeling that you are getting better cant be beat mate, i know ;) Yep MJ helped me in my darkest times, and im thankful i find the growing just as therapeutic as smoking it.

Im glad i got the chance to be picked, so best of luck to the other that were picked too, hoping to see some Dinafem grows soon.

Im currently at the start of my Sweet Seeds Cream47 flower, so 9 weeks or so and after its done i will be taking a small break and then starting my Xmas grow. Not 100% certain on what I will be doing but who knows what the future holds, the mystery makes it interesting :)

On my last grow i concentrated too much on the Serious Seeds Chronic i had going and didn't take a closer look at the Critical+, i had 13 in that grow and 1 chronic, i guess you could say i didn't see the forest because of the tree lol...but there were some fantastic phenos amongst the 13 ;)

I've E-mail the office so will let you know early next week @@Dosti, I know its been hectic with all the recent expos but no problem.

It sounds like you and me have a lot in common would you mind if we chatted more via msg so not on the forum?

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@@Dinafem-Mark

Big thanks to you mate for sorting out replacement seeds, you didn't have to do it but thanks mate, i appreciate it......shows how much you and Dinafem care about customers ;)

dinafem

I am currently at week 3 of 12/12 on my Cream47 grow and plan to take a little break after it [its been an intense few months mate] so i will get them germed for xmas crop most likely, sorry i know its not immediate but i already started the Cream47's before the seeds offer. My grow will be different from others i think as i will be in aeroponics [well a poor mans aero anyway lol] so growth and yield will be immense i am hoping! :yahoo:

I have a choice between Deep Cheese, Dinachem and Critical+ 2.0 which i got as a freebie from the attitude - so spoiled for choice really :D Seen a few people growing Dinachem and it seems like a squat bushy plant, so ideal for me as height is a problem...i have 2m max but my amazon system takes 40cm i think :(

Can i ask, how is the stretch on the Critical+ 2.0? Its says it is sativa-dominant, so im scared it might out grow my room for height....Critical+ on my last grow i would say stretch double to triple....are the 2.0 even stretchier? Has anyone done a diary on it? either on here or another forum, i would like to see what the finished plants look like ;)

• Like 7

@@Dinafem-Mark

Big thanks to you mate for sorting out replacement seeds, you didn't have to do it but thanks mate, i appreciate it......shows how much you and Dinafem care about customers ;)

I am currently at week 3 of 12/12 on my Cream47 grow and plan to take a little break after it [its been an intense few months mate] so i will get them germed for xmas crop most likely, sorry i know its not immediate but i already started the Cream47's before the seeds offer. My grow will be different from others i think as i will be in aeroponics [well a poor mans aero anyway lol] so growth and yield will be immense i am hoping! :yahoo:

I have a choice between Deep Cheese, Dinachem and Critical+ 2.0 which i got as a freebie from the attitude - so spoiled for choice really :D Seen a few people growing Dinachem and it seems like a squat bushy plant, so ideal for me as height is a problem...i have 2m max but my amazon system takes 40cm i think :(

Can i ask, how is the stretch on the Critical+ 2.0? Its says it is sativa-dominant, so im scared it might out grow my room for height....Critical+ on my last grow i would say stretch double to triple....are the 2.0 even stretchier? Has anyone done a diary on it? either on here or another forum, i would like to see what the finished plants look like ;)

The stretch on the critical+ 2.0 will be the same as the original a 2x-3x stretch in flowering phase :) so if you flip at 50cm the end plant will be around 1.5m (150cm) in my experience with critical I usually get a 1.5-2x stretch ill be doing the 2.0,s soon myself :)

All the best and glad you got your genetics :) seen your setup and sure you'll do them proud! :)

D-M.

• Like 1