Cream Mandarine ® | G. Poison Auto ® | Black Jack Auto &#174

senzi

Day 63

9 weeks today since my little ladies popped their heads out the soil :guitar:

I have decided against harvesting the GP this weekend, I have been robbing buds off it throughout the week which will keep me going for a while so will harvest all plants together next friday night hopefully :guitar: All the plants are still fattening up lots of orange pistils going on and lots of cloudy trich's..the CM has a few amber.

All plants are due to be watered tomorrow and will be on plain water until harvest.

The buds I have been smoking from the GP have been lovely. Smokes really nice in my Vape very sweet and fruity and strong but not destroying high ( yet )

GP buds

gallery_75296_5394_233922.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_46829.jpg

The CM is still getting fatter is the most mature now I think, around 80% orange pistles and a few trich's going amber...she smells ridiculous.

gallery_75296_5394_10926.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_149809.jpg

BJ1 is packing on some weight and looking so frosty.

gallery_75296_5394_182886.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_29757.jpg

And BJ2 is still looking to be a winner

gallery_75296_5394_127594.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_44668.jpg

And in the tent

gallery_75296_5394_139548.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_220060.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_65176.jpg

So I think the next update will probably be jut before harvest :smokin: I am looking forward to a late night trimming so much.

Cheers for looking

Senzi :shuriken:

Edited by senzi
  • Like 3

Hi senzi, very nice buds! :hippy:

i'll be waiting your next update to see "the harvest".. it looks a lot of green... and snow!

Top job, mate!

Sweet harvest!

Jaypp

• Like 2
The CM is still getting fatter is the most mature now I think, around 80% orange pistles and a few trich's going amber...she smells ridiculous.

I cant wait to put my CM on in a few weeks time, :headpain:

Grow Chum

• Like 1

Brrrr anybody elee feeling this cold snap, bloody freezing my end.. watch the root temps

Had to raid the tent again tonight :wassnnme: got a couple of nice looking buds from GP and CM going to have to flash dry as its an emergency I have zero smoke just loads of empty jars waiting to be filled. :grubsup:

Green Poison

gallery_75296_5394_120876.jpg

Cream Mandarine

gallery_75296_5394_179678.jpg

Edited by senzi
  • Like 3

Quality,

When you got some dry and cured a few weeks it will be 3 times better than the flash dry.

I always flash dry some small stuff to try whilst waiting, I get the best hit off it by drying it on net curtain over radiator over about 2 hours. The oven proper kills it IMO.

Enjoy your smoke chum,

Grow Chum.

• Like 2

Cheers guys! I know flash drying is not a good way to be testing your weed really but needs must an all that :skin_up:

Serps do you still dry in your DR60? do you use a fan controller?

ATB

Senzi

• Like 2
Guest AutoPoter

very nice matey :D

that CM looks lovely that first photo of yours has pulled my strings i might try some of it for some xmas smoke next year along with some new purple buds as my mate with the 120 tent loves the autos :yinyang:

atb in the last leg mate! :guitar:

oh and yes felt the snap as most all my 10 dp ladys now have purple leaf stems just over 24hrs there, just as my rad packed in :russian::headpain:

Edited by AutoPoter
  • Like 2

Nice one AP

Thats shit about you radiator packing in mate , gonna get colder as well. I've had to get the central heating blasting away.

Don't blame you in wanting to try out the CM, looking to be an amazing smoke. I'll be doing some of the red family in my next grow, some Black Cream and Red Poison and I've wanted to have a go with the Jack47 so I think 1 of them will be getting done as well :guitar:

Cheers for lookin in mate

Senzi

:shuriken:

• Like 3
I'll be doing some of the red family in my next grow, some Black Cream and Red Poison and I've wanted to have a go with the Jack47 so I think 1 of them will be getting done as well

I been smoking Sweet Cheese Auto for months, I didnt think to order it again after doing 3 single plant grows.

I am going to run of it soon and I am going to say, I will miss it :sadwalk:

I wish I could grow every Sweet, every day.

My last Sweet Cheese nicest out of the lot, I do not know if it just the plant but this time I put dried weed into air tight plastic bags and then into jars and my weed the best ever, but it could just be the plant pheno.

Anyway got weed to smoke so no worries :thisbig:

Get your scissors ready chum, I got a pair out of the drawer the other day that had been used for trimming and I had to force them apart, after your trimming check your scissors, I scrape with a blade and get a little resin ball, my favourite smoke, gets you stoned to the bone.

Grow Chum :smoke:

Edited by Grow Chum
  • Like 2

Great time ur going to have... :)

Im enjoying my mohan, and 2 on the way. One is testing a new local compo im trying.

Edited by Flourite
  • Like 1