Cream Mandarine ® | G. Poison Auto ® | Black Jack Auto &#174

senzi

Great work Senzi, very nice. ;)

Next to the harvest time :pitchfork:

keep it up mate

Jaypp

Nice one Japp, I will defiantly be running some more Sweet Seeds in my next grow :yes:

Onward to the harvest :spliff:

• Like 1

Superb :notworthy:

I would be putting them on water 2 weeks before crop.

Smoking Potassium and Phosphorus will drain your energy and make it hard to get up next day and give you headache weed. Just like with the plants it will block your body absorbing other nutrients/vitamins.

If you ever had weed that sparks when you smoke it, that the phosphorus in high levels, not flushed.

I am not sure if you plan to flush and give water but great job chum

Grow Chum.

• Like 2

Superb :notworthy:

I would be putting them on water 2 weeks before crop.

Smoking Potassium and Phosphorus will drain your energy and make it hard to get up next day and give you headache weed. Just like with the plants it will block your body absorbing other nutrients/vitamins.

If you ever had weed that sparks when you smoke it, that the phosphorus in high levels, not flushed.

I am not sure if you plan to flush and give water but great job chum

Grow Chum.

I hear what you are saying dude but I think with the Nuits I am using it is recommended to lower the dose over the last 2 weeks and have a couple of plain water feeds at the end and also I cant be good to starve a plant at such a crucial part of flower can it? I guess it all depends on how you are growing and what feeds you are using.

And yes I have had weed that sparks in the past :wassnnme: had no idea it was due to high phosphorus levels - can't be good can it.

Cheers for your comments GC :bong:

Hope things your end are runnin smooth for ya

ATB

Senzi

:ninja:

• Like 1

Lovely big fat buds dude :yep: ,excellent work them autos have been happy in your company

Look forward to the harvest, :yinyang:

Cheers Micro, Harvest day cant come soon enough trust me :grubsup:

Hi Senzi, I must admit I did not flush my first grows, on an 8 weeker I would give it 9 weeks, feed till end of 7 then 2 weeks on water. week 6-7 I would consider dropping normal nutes but at 6-7 on a 9 weeker that is 3 weeks from harvest and time to add PK booster in my schedule, some are different, as is plant magics.

Plant magic have a PK booster, it different use than mine, I wonder if you used it or know about it, you proberly do not need it with your results.

You can check it out here.

http://www.plant-magic.co.uk/products/bloom-boost.html

Grow Chum

Day 61

Not much to update today but got a few tent shots at lights out this morning. As expected all the buds are getting nice and juicy, I had to feed GP and BJ2 this morning and they both received 1.5ml / L grow, CM and BJ1 will be getting the same tomorrow.

I've almost run out of weed I bought over xmas so have had to chop a sample bud from the GP, I dried a bit on top of my sky box over night and as expected went really crispy and smelt like hay :headpain: not smoked it yet but i'm sure it wont be all that great, I put a few other little buds in a box to hopefully dry it a little slower and be a bit more enjoyable...or just better than nothing.

I'm tempted to take down either the GP or CM on friday ( week 9 ) as I will be in need of weed and don't really wanna buy anymore at this stage.

Couple of tent shots

Top Left - CM

Bottom left - BJ2

Top Right - BJ1

Botton Right - GP

gallery_75296_5394_248023.jpg

gallery_75296_5394_167093.jpg

GP bud

gallery_75296_5394_64178.jpg

My Chikmasa's turned up this morning - getting very close to harvest now :guitar:

gallery_75296_5394_32062.jpg

:shuriken:

Edited by senzi
  • Like 3

looking sweet mate! week 9 on the gp should be fine get her flushed and trimmed spread the remaining ones out in you tent and ENJOY! :yinyang:

Nice on AP! Yeh the GP is looking pretty much there to be honest. I have only just given her a feed with 1.5ml of Bloom, shall I wait till the pot drys up then just flush loads of plain water through it? How long after flushing it should I leave it before I start hacking away at it?

Cheers for stopping by mate :yinyang:

• Like 1
Guest AutoPoter

hi bud i would just flush it right away if it were me! i took a gp down on 8 weeks and it was right as rain could have yeilded more if i left it go but needs must eah!

mate arent you pm range? is it all organic? i dont know?

yes fire some serious water through it on day one then just resume the wet and dry cycle but with just water to a 10% run off

only time i played with soil really was them autos so tbh i am not the best guy on flushing soil but sure some of the guys here in this subforum will know esp Tommy but it wouldnt hurt it giving it some water in the mean time?

atb mate

Edited by AutoPoter
  • Like 1

hi bud i would just flush it right away if it were me! i took a gp down on 8 weeks and it was right as rain could have yeilded more if i left it go but needs must eah!

mate arent you pm range? is it all organic? i dont know?

yes fire some serious water through it on day one then just resume the wet and dry cycle but with just water to a 10% run off

only time i played with soil really was them autos so tbh i am not the best guy on flushing soil but sure some of the guys here in this subforum will know esp Tommy but it wouldnt hurt it giving it some water in the mean time?

atb mate

Yes mate the GP is looking ripe so think it may have to be done!

I am using the organic PM range yes, I have read that OT1 recommends dropping the feed to 1 or 2ml on the last couple of feeds then harvesting. I might just let the soil GP go dry which should be on saturday and then flush her through with water then chop :execute:

And yes , I think the other 3 will enjoy a little extra space over the final week.

Cheers mate

Senzi

Dude! Thats a very nice sight inside that tent of yours,

Bang on mate,enjoy your harvest, :yinyang:

Cheers Micro! Defiantly a sweet site! More than enough bud in there for me and the lady for a few months :yahoo:

ATB

Senzi

Edited by senzi
  • Like 1