Wildlife on weed

Punta Roja

Yeah,you get resident woodcock here all year round,we also get autumnal migrations from russia and northern europe,that dead bird looks like its skinned its face batting off the wire plant protector :yinyang:

• Like 1

Guest OutdoorAl

Never realised we had them all year here. I have shot a couple before make good eating wrapped in bacon! Yer poor little fucker must of done some pecking. Magpies do it in Larson traps!! Should of kept the pin feathers 10 quid each haha

• Like 1

some from my gallery 2012 this years :

Some toad ?:

gallery_73654_4561_56376.jpg

And a very mashed up junkie bee that didn't leave in the 20 min' i took to take a j with the fiend !! :

gallery_73654_4561_36633.jpg

gallery_73654_4561_44957.jpg

GNA #1

P.S They all share the latin names i looked up !! : 'cant be arsedacus to researchacus on googlelecum' !!

Edited by Green Nation Army
  • Like 6

Nice pics GNA. Do you think the bee is stuck on the resin?

If it's still there next time, take it a starbar & a copy of the trailer park boys dvd :guitar: .

• Like 3

Last time I went to visit my grow a white owl swooped down less than six foot from my head. It was beautiful....although it did feel like he was judging me :(