Wildlife on weed

Punta Roja

Great idea for a thread. I had some excellent photos I took of various insects on a couple of outdoor plants I did over the course of a summer which unfortunately I lost...here's some beautiful photos of some hummingbirds and cannabis plants anyway, :

d0d0d519b7653ccb7e6dc408e24722700d115470_m.jpg

humminngbrdcanna.jpg

4412137510_b82d2bb94b_z.jpg?zz=1

278.jpg

• Like 42

Yeah, they are really beautiful aren't they? Probably up there with my favourite photos involving cannabis. I love hummingbirds too, amazing creatures, what a combo! Just to be clear they're not my photo's, if you google "Hummingbirds Cannabis" you'll find the original uploads. :)

• Like 1

Here's an 'orrible one.. think it's a really fat garden spider, but not sure.. would be interested to know what type it is if anyone knows :yinyang:

From the tip of it's front legs to the back end, it was about an inch long and nearly as wide. Scared the shit out of me.

gallery_45407_2668_204743.jpg

Edited by kookachu
  • Like 8

On a sadder note both a bluexjack and a small bird died in this cage, i guess the poor little fella got in and couldnt jump out!

gallery_55048_2889_86520.jpg

I removed the cage on arrival and left the bird where it was and when i went on the next visit it had gone!

The old circle of life i think maybe a fox or summat got it!

Edited by topbud82
  • Like 2

Don't start that again BP

I used to shoot them when I was a kid(to eat)I think it is a woodcock I remember the tawny plumage though I havent seen a live one in years :unsure: