Zion's Rolling DP Comp Grow

Zion

Thanks Trip & Mr Sparkles :yep:

I've got(or I will have, should I say) plenty of space in the flower tent anyway so bring it on Ultimate!!!! lol

Just potted them up last night so they've got another 3 weeks on Friday to get rooting! I'll take a few snaps later on.

Zion86 :hippy:

Hello everyone, another update here, plants were fed in thier final pots, still only bio-silicon (0.5ml/ltr) but shall be starting a little OT grow before flower. Still on 18/6 and I have to say, these ultimate have been no probs so far, piece a piss! lol On with the show.....

Ultimate#1

gallery_69110_4497_110119.jpg

Ultimate#2

gallery_69110_4497_71861.jpg

Ultimate#3

gallery_69110_4497_144400.jpg

Ultimate#4

gallery_69110_4497_163428.jpg

Edited by Zion86
  • Like 3

Hi Herby! Good to see you back on the boards m8. Thanks for stoppin by. Yeah, the Ultimate are doing well so far. lol I cant wait to have extra space for strains!! :wink:

looking good man im defo going to be growing the ultimate again its a massive plant next time ill keep numbers down tho lol

• Like 1

looking good man im defo going to be growing the ultimate again its a massive plant next time ill keep numbers down tho lol

Hi Trip, what did make of the smell/taste? I have no idea what I might be in store for you see. Well the plants are about 1m in height so hopefully the stretch shouldnt be too bad come flower. I'll stop by, see how your getting on with your ladies soon :yep:

Hi Trip, what did make of the smell/taste? I have no idea what I might be in store for you see. Well the plants are about 1m in height so hopefully the stretch shouldnt be too bad come flower. I'll stop by, see how your getting on with your ladies soon :yep:

cant answer the taste as theyre in 3rd week of flower as of today but the smell is nice not to heavy so far :)

Hey man, thought i'd drop by and say very nice! Everything's looking big and healthy. Best of luck! :smokin:

Edited by ukaliks
  • Like 1

Hello Ukaliks, thanks m8 :yep: Time for an update & were only 3 days away from 12/12! :yahoo: I started Ot grow at 2ml/ltr yesterday. I wouldve prefered to start it a little earlier but I've had so much on recently, I'm suprised they're still such good condition. On with the show...

Ultimate#1

gallery_69110_4497_34857.jpg

Ultimate#2

gallery_69110_4497_7851.jpg

Ultimate#3

gallery_69110_4497_143871.jpg

Ultimate#4

gallery_69110_4497_128819.jpg

Well thats it for now, still on 18/6 and now being fed 2ml/grow & 0.5ml/ltr bio-silicon.

• Like 5

Notes to self; 2 days left until 12/12, up next grow feed to 2.5ml/ltr and 1.0ml/ltr bio-silicon.

The Ultimate have completely swamped my veg tent, even after topping etc. Hoping for some monster buds at the end of this grueling hard work lol

• Like 3