Zion's Rolling DP Comp Grow

Zion

Hi all, frist off thanks Tony,DP & UK420 for letting myself and many others try these selections out :yep:

Down to business as getting on the computer is not easy with my misses addicted to her own chat nonsense :russian:

Groom setup;

Veg tent ( 80cm sq x 1m) is small Budbox

125 cfl & 6 inch fan.

Flower tent (1m sq x 2m) Budbox also.

80cm Parabolic

600 hps & might use my 600 watt mh for last week or two of flower.

4 inch Rhino cf & Ruck Extractor with acoustic ducting. Intakes are passive.

Nutrients etc I will be using are.. Plant magic soil supreme, Bio-Silicon, PM Oldtimer grow, bloom & PM granules when potting up. Pot sizes will be going from o.5ltr-1.5ltr-3ltr-6ltr pots which will be the final size.

Okay so I've decided to do the Ultimate first then the freddy's straight after.

I started the process with 5 the ultimate via paper towel method on 14/4 as shown below....

post-69110-0-53376300-1334578078_thumb.jpg

Still keeping my 100% germ rate so far, all 5 were ready to go into pots this morning. Hopefully heads should be up out the soil by tomorrow so will get an update then. I've left them at the window for now as the suns out for a change!lol Dont get much of the real stuff where Im from so were both enjoying it at the mo. They'l be put under the 125cfl later on tonight.

Well think thats about it for now, thanks for having a look through folks & all the best to everyone who's entered this generous comp!

Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 5

Afternoon fella!

Good to see another diary from yerself.

Freddys was my choice in the comp,hes the man who made the mazar.

Watching with an interest Zion.

All the best with them chief.

Penny.

• Like 1

yep - good luck with it Zion. Penny - Freddy would be pleased to hear the complement. I know he is keen to see what people think of Freddys Best (ps that was the name we gave it, he is too modest and assuming to come up with such a name !)

peace and best wishes - tony

• Like 1

Afternoon folks!!

Thanks Pennny & Tony, yeah It was literally a coin toss to see which strain I started first. All the best with the freddy's & I'll be watching for tips m8 :yep:

Well say hello to my little friends! :badass:

post-69110-0-21009700-1334753875_thumb.jpg

Day 2 of life for the stars of the show.

Zion86.

• Like 3

Thanks Penny & Tony- Will be starting the Freddy's just after the Ultimate go 12/12 so looking forward to a good smoke after this one.

Cheers Hiphip, okay so day 4 for the little 'uns & they seem to be happy. Still on 24 hours light at the mo, feeding plain water and thats about it. Not the most exciting part of the grow :yawn:

post-69110-0-55472200-1334920739_thumb.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 1

Thanks CTOAU & Budelaire,

Well just a little update, I have very limited space due to other going on's.The veg tent is pretty full & wont be able to get them (blues cuts) into my flower tent until stuff's outa there! So I have decided 4 Ultimate ladies shall be enough & I kept four and gave a growing friend the other.

Day 8 and i'd say there coming along nicely. Still on 24 hour light & plain water...

post-69110-0-90436400-1335477612_thumb.jpg

ATB Zion86

• Like 1

Thanks Tony & Nelly123, yeah m8 Im looking forward to trying her out. What's the smoke like nelly?

Well day 10 and all is well. Still on 24hr light cycle & plain old tap juice...

post-69110-0-30380300-1335605209_thumb.jpg

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Another update here. Day 14 & still on 24hr light & water.....

post-69110-0-53241000-1335951531_thumb.jpg

Well thanks for looking in.

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 1