Zion's Rolling DP Comp Grow

Zion

Hi Zion

Nice work ma man. Love those

spearhead shaped tops. very solid looking.

Bet you're counting the days!

• Like 1

Thanks Tony, Silc & Herbedacious!! :yep: Really looking forward to the spear shaped buddage myself Herbie :wink: We'l have a good smoke next time your down bro!

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Hi zion, thought i'd drop by to see how you getting on with the ultimate, she looking fine man nice work, the 1 i did was under a nett, but i must admit on looking at yourz m8 it looks bettre than mine did, i just did'nt like the stone off her, she is a strange 1 imo, hope you like it tho dude all the very best with it man. nelly :skin_up:

• Like 1

Hi zion, thought i'd drop by to see how you getting on with the ultimate, she looking fine man nice work, the 1 i did was under a nett, but i must admit on looking at yourz m8 it looks bettre than mine did, i just did'nt like the stone off her, she is a strange 1 imo, hope you like it tho dude all the very best with it man. nelly :skin_up:

Cheers for stopping by Nelly! Yeah, they have a really nice hazey, lemon smell going on. I've also kept an oscilating fan on during lights out to decrease the chance of rot on these monsters. Feed also being dropped gradually. Counting down the days....

Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 2

Looking mighty fine Zion! I'm waiting for my Ultimate beans as we speak, can't wait! :smokin:

Thanks MrBond! A little name change undergone bro? Yeah, goodluck with your beans when the time comes. There is a pheno in there which is a keeper imo. Cant wait to get mine down now. If they smoke as good as they have grown, I'll be in for a treat! Cheers for stopping by m8!

• Like 2

Cheers Yosser! :yep: Hope your well bro.

Plants are on 2ml/ltr bloom and seem to be happy thus far. Days are dragging in now....lol

• Like 1

Hi Tony, I think they will be ready for the chop next week, Im not too sure yet. I would like to leave them another week but dont know how much longer I can go without my medication :wink: I'll get some pics up later see what you guys think.

Well update time, sorry about not getting it up last night, just really busy atm.

Well they were 7 weeks flower yesterday. On 2.5ml/ltr bloom. Not long to go now... :skin_up:

L

:naughty::blushing::rofl: sorry mate i couldn't resist that, trying so hard to be mature these days but sometime i just cant help me self :clown:

looks like yer in for a lovely smoke mate. nice diary :yinyang:

• Like 2

Hi Zion mate. Oh my what beautiful plants, very nice work. Think your medicine jars be more than full again soon enough :smokin:

• Like 2

Thanks guys! :yep:

Hi everyone, sorry about the updates, I've been crazy busy recently with life so where to start...

Plants came down on Friday. Also, although organic, I decided to flush for a feed or two at the end to see any differences in the end product.

I had a yeild between 3 to 5 oz per plant. Total of around 404 gram. A bit short of the gpw but I'm very happy with the end product of 3 out of 4 of the plants. Like already mentioned, I had a couple of pheno's.

Pheno#1- Only 1 plant fortunatley. The buds were well formed and the plant grew well, Its just completly odourless. It has no smell really and the trichome coverage was disappointing to say the least. Smoke was bland on a few quick dry buds but we'll see if she changes through a cure.

Pheno#2- The other three plants really made my day. They smell so sickly! lol Pure lemony,citrus sweet thing going on. The buds are drenched in trichomes and I took a couple buds off a few days ago to try and all I can say is WOW! It reminds me of a smoke Ive had in the dam but cant put my finger on it. My growing buddy has been gutted about not getting a mother out her! lol I might grow them again at some point tho.

I think If this strain was worked a little more in the breeding process, bringing down the phenotypes present, this could be a serious keeper!

Well I'll get some dry bud shots up tonight or tomorrow. Hope it hasnt been too boring a read & thanks for stopping by guys!

• Like 5

Excellent diary so far mate, in fact I dare say that's the best I've seen the Ultimate grown :king:

The one I'm really interested in if I'm honest is Freddys creation tho fella, ya popped em yet?

atb CK :yinyang:

• Like 1