Zion's Rolling DP Comp Grow

Zion

600 watter for vegging these girls are being spoilt now Zion :yep:

Looking lush n green bro and nice n tidy groom as well.

atb CK :yinyang:

lol Cheers for droppping by CK. Yeah, the groom was cleaned out before these ladies went in. I'm hoping this could be a great yeild after a decent veg under the 600. Hopefully they will start to fly along now.

Zion86 :hippy:

Hi bud, text book health in here, looking awesome mate. :yep:

Hi GFloyd, thanks for stopping by m8 :yep:

Well I think a little update is in order. Plants are on 5ml/ltr grow, 2ml/ltr Rhizo & ph'd @ 5.9. The Freddys Best have been on 24hour light cycle since going under the 600watt but started an 18/6 today :guitar:

gallery_69110_4497_171551.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_32360.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

• Like 3

they sure enjoying your care!

good luck

Thanks se7en, hope your well m8! :yep:

Looking good man, nice n uniform, nice n greeeen :guitar:

How old are they now mate?

CK :v:

Hi CK, thanks bro, I have no idea how old they are! lol I cant think right this second (bong) but will work it out. They will be potted up in around a week to final 8ltr pots and giving another two weeks veg then its on with the show! Cheers for stopping by fella and good luck with your Freddy's, not that you'l need it!

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Hi Zion, loving your read so far m8, am glad you got some decent bud off the ultimate cause i found it disapointing tbh plus my blueberry hermid on mi both times i did it, but Dutch pasion have kept their word(BIG RESPECT TONY) and rewarded mi with some more beans they sent me some white widow x the ultimte so Nelly getting on these very sooin, only ever smoked white widow never grown any before have you zion? al be staying around for the freddy's best iydm? hope rest goes well for ya man. nelly :guitar:

• Like 1

Patience is a virtue ma man. Still think i should have left for ten though

Nah, dont be silly man! :wink: Im gonna have a look at the trichs when I get a chance. Hope your backs okay bro!

Hi Zion, loving your read so far m8, am glad you got some decent bud off the ultimate cause i found it disapointing tbh plus my blueberry hermid on mi both times i did it, but Dutch pasion have kept their word(BIG RESPECT TONY) and rewarded mi with some more beans they sent me some white widow x the ultimte so Nelly getting on these very sooin, only ever smoked white widow never grown any before have you zion? al be staying around for the freddy's best iydm? hope rest goes well for ya man. nelly :guitar:

Hi Nelly, gald to have you here bro! :yep: Shame about your Ultimate & blueberry m8 :( I found a couple of great lemony/hazey plants. I hope you have better luck with your WWxTU. Ive never grown White Widow but a good friend has grown it many times and see's the resemblance to the Ultimate. All the best muker!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking very nice Zion, a picture of health! :hippy:

Thanks MrBond :yep: Not long now bro..

Well just a small update here!

Dont know If I mentioned in this diary but my camera broke about week ago :wallbash: Will borrow a friends asap!

Okay, so plants have been topped and potted into final 8.5ltrs Autopots :naughty: They are filling out the groom nicely now. They are on 5ml/ltr grow, 2ml Rhizo and ph'd @5.9. They will be flipped to flower on Friday!

I must say, they looked lovely when I managed to check on them yesterday. Away to hunt a camera down now...

• Like 3

Hey up! Well done a bit of thinning out today as these are getting pretty bushy....

Freddys Best....

gallery_69110_4497_134042.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_220835.jpg

gallery_69110_4497_32216.jpg

Well thats It for now. There getting flipped to 12/12 on Friday so I'll get the pictures flowing in the following weeks. Thanks for stopping by!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...