Zion's Rolling DP Comp Grow

Zion

looking lovely mate. how are you planning on flowering? are you training at all? i've just got itchy fingers nowadays, i want to supercrop everything in sight and your girls look like prime candidates! :skin_up:

atb

• Like 2

Hi MD84, lol thanks m8, I'm gonna try and leave them be. If they get too big for the veg tent in the next 6 weeks, then they shall be supercroped. Started to notice a few pistils last night so good news there.

Zion86 :hippy:

hey man how you finding the ultimate mine are like bloody bushes now lol theyre a nice plant and good wwith the feed not to hungry but just enough to get em a woping good size good luck with em man be intresting to see everyones outcome at the end :):yinyang:

• Like 1

Loving the weather mate thanks & loving those little ladies as well, you going to top them or just let them reach for the sky?

H2:yep:

Hey Zion, looking good, I got a small budbox for vegging too, awesome bit of kit but ya sharp run out of headroom eh lol

I wanna see both these strains so I'll take a seat at the back mucker :wink:

ATB :yinyang:

• Like 1

Hello & goodmorning. Okay so I think this is as god a time as any for an update.

Hi Trip B & Hydro2, thanks, looking forward to the results myself.

Awrite CK & Serpent, welcome guys :yep: Yeah CK, Ive already ran out of space with the veg tent & they've still got another pot up to go! lol

So I was planning to let the 4x Ultimate grow without any topping etc, well the plans changed lol I have to admit, these have been a joy to grow so far. Vigourous and love the look of the sharp blades, reminds me of the Oldtimes I've just done. They really do grow fast through veg & I've only had them under a 125cfl!

Okay so, I went into the groom the other day and the 4 plants were just about touching the light :doh: Two problems here; 1. They are only in 3ltr pots so still have another pot-up to 6ltr & 2.They still have just under 4 weeks veg left! Anyway came to the decision to top them at the sixth or seventh node. They seem to have responded well and instead of the two heads coming through after topping, thier like 4 headed monsters lol

Still on 18/6 with only tap juice and a dash of Bio-silicon (o.5ml/ltr) I'll get pics up in a sec.

• Like 1

gallery_69110_4497_83275.jpg

Thank god!! Or should I say Weedmonsta! lol Took bloody ages just to get the hang of the new photo upload.

Well thanks for looking in guys & gals, until next time.

• Like 2

looking very good there, they should bloom heavily under a 600W parabolic if you keep a nice even canopy. If all goes well it should be a nice heavy yield zion

• Like 1

Yep Tony :yep: they shall be under the 600hps parabolic for flower so I'm hoping for a good yeild but smell & flavour/taste is what Im really looking forward to.

Edit;The Freddys Best shall be popped in a few weeks also so will have veg AND flower plants to keep everyone amused.

Edited by Zion86
  • Like 3

Hi MD84, yeah thanks m8, went ahead with the topping. Just grew too bloody quick lol. Hoping that will be the only time they'l need it. Thanks for checkin in bro.

Hi Chemist, thanks, hope your well bro :yep:

The ladies will under-go a pot up today into final 6ltr's with the added use of PM granules. Hopefully they shouldnt need another topping before the flip in around 3 or 4 weeks. I''ll get a few pics up after the pot up.

Take it easy!