Zion's Rolling DP Comp Grow

Zion

Day 24 veg.

Potted up the ladies 3 days ago into 1.5 ltr pots using PM granules :wink: Still only getting water at the moment but I will start a very small dose of bio-silicon in the next few days. Here they are happy to eventually have some space to their own. They also started an 18/6 light cycle at the same time.

post-69110-0-00945000-1336851355_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 3

nice one zion. How long will you veg them for? They are indeed looking good and healthy

• Like 1

Hi MD84, thanks m8, looking forward to trying them myself :yep:

Okay well Good morning everyone, Its day 32 Veg. So I started the Bio-silicon two days ago at just under 0.5ml/ltr. Seem happy enough at the moment. Still on 18/6 and thats about it...Sorry about the pic quality.

post-69110-0-51583300-1337491744_thumb.jpg

Just under 7 weeks of veg left. Still to be potted up to 3ltr & final 6ltr.

Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 2

alright there Zion86

picture of health they are .gonna be nice to see the ultimate buds and copare them to me test grow results

peace mate best of luck with them

C

• Like 1

Looking healthy dude! Better looking than some if the girls I've been out with

When ever I see DP I automatically think of Double Penetration :unsure:

T, x

Edited by Tony Montana
  • Like 4

Hows it going mate. They plants look like there in a top environment. Really braw and healthy. Will be in the corner with my now maroon squirrel :yinyang:

• Like 1

i tried some of the ultimate the other day, it was alrite it had a nice spicy taste that reminded me of some silver haze (or so i was told) but it wasn't grown that well. definately some potential

• Like 1

Thanks Chemist :yep: I'll need to get along to your test grow, been a lazy sod as of late :wassnnme:

lol @ TonyM- I think that everytime I go to update the diary, just thought I was the only dirty cunt! lol

Awrite Rabid, hows it going m8, enjoy yourself the other day! Thanks m8, they do seem to be happy atm & MD84, yeah, potential is what I like to hear dude. Im intrigued as to how they are gonna taste aswell so just hoping for good things.

Just a little update for myself really. Potted up the 4x Ultimate with PM Granules to 3ltr's. Fed just under 0.5ml/ltr Bio silicon & still on 18/6. I'll get a pic up tomorrow.

Looking good Z, looking forward to the next pics, I grew Ultimate a while back & it is a LOVELY smoke.

ATB

H2

• Like 1

Good morning, Day 39 Veg,I believe & plants are just coming along nicely. Potted them up a few days ago & started feeding 0.5ml/ltr bio silicon. Still on 18/6 & under the 125cfl.....

post-69110-0-87898000-1338108817_thumb.jpg

I'll put another up as picture quality isnt the best.

Almost missed you there Hydro2, thanks m8 :yep: Lovely smoke sounds good enough to me.

So here's the another snap I took just after feeding, again sorry about the pic quality...

post-69110-0-01612500-1338109098_thumb.jpg

So thats about it for now, just under another 6 weeks to go until the flip. Thanks for looking in & hope everyone's enjoying the weather!!

• Like 2