GAME ON!

Dangerous-Dave

few piccys they seem to be picking up nicely now anyhow i think ive found a mum of the ultimate to two runty ones will be given another weeks grace if no signs of them picking up illbin em more room for the others :)

post-67748-0-84459500-1335352095_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

soon to be theyre new home :)

post-67748-0-03765300-1335449470_thumb.jpg

should be done in a day or so ill need to line the inside with black n white and will be vented up into the boiler exhaust tube the size is 2ft by 2.5 ft by 5 ft tall happy dayze

• Like 3

well after all the hecticness of the trip household ive managed to get my grow room (veg cab) up and they seem to be picking up no end the 2 ultimate really are the ultimate the dark delight are coming along slowly but picking up this nearly was the end of the diary being so busy didnt think id have time to update this so please bare with me if it be a week or 2 apart i will find the time to get this done!!

without further adue here they are in all theyre glory tempps lights on 25.c lights off 24.2.c changed the soil also i think the jab with john innes was to hot for them so went for b'n'q's verve with added john innes.

theyre curently under the 250 cfl still till i get the 400 hps in once the smaller ones have been potted up. :yinyang:

post-67748-0-05918400-1335776408_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Hey Tripple B,

The young ones look to be coming on nicely, ready for the grow cupboard and the big outdoors :yep:

You've certainly been busy - fair play dude :)

Growth rate should be picking up soon aye?!!

All the best with the grow Tripple :yep:

• Like 1

Looking good Trip old bean, must say you have done superb what with the house move, the baby & setting this up, take your time bud you got plenty to do as it is.

Will be nice to see the dramatic changes in the plants with fewer updates.

H2

• Like 1

Looking good Trip old bean, must say you have done superb what with the house move, the baby & setting this up, take your time bud you got plenty to do as it is.

Will be nice to see the dramatic changes in the plants with fewer updates.

H2

cheers bro ive topped 2 of em allready (the ultimate) im probably going to loose the 2 at the front and just get them under the 400 in a week or so let em get a lil more established as for the ultimates im gona try get some cuts off them by time the others are a decent size ill do them for my GG :)

post-67748-0-67560800-1335958779_thumb.jpg

Edited by TRIPPLE B

lads n lasses ive introduced my son now heres me daughters ;)

2 ultimate are flying up the others are a tad slower but hey this could turn out into a perpetual grow ;) the 2 big ones are the ultimate and the 2 in the middle are the dark delight ive also a pogk in there for the mrs :)

things are hectic here and will be for a few weeks so i will update as much as i can so please enjoy your saty and get comfy its smooth sailing here on in :)

post-67748-0-44721700-1336335993_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

thought id bless you all with my presence lol heres a quick little up date of the wee girls i have to admit theyre looking rather yummy now but i think next time i wont bother with cfls only to get em rooted maybe

pic 1 is all of them together temps are at 24.8 so not to bad and lights off theyre hitting 19 ish

post-67748-0-92387400-1336575372_thumb.jpg

the 2 ultimate are flying they have been fimed and will be potted up again next day or so

post-67748-0-35880400-1336575380_thumb.jpg

pic 3 is of the 2 dark delight the 2 at the front of the pic and the other is the pogk these will be potted up again in next day or so also.

post-67748-0-57197700-1336575391_thumb.jpg

sorry if the diarys a tad on the short n stout side just worn out to fuck lol

anyhoooooo take it easy folks and hope youve enjoyed your visit :)

Trip

• Like 2

Game back on !

yep sure is tony mate lets hope i can get this finnished lol im going to veg them for a further 3-4 weeks and then whack em into the tent under the 600 then some buuuud time ;):yahoo:

Looking good mate, glad to see your getting your fingers dirty again!

Hope little Trip is settling in well, Good luck dude!! (I'm sure you wont need it!) :yinyang:

• Like 1

Looking good mate, glad to see your getting your fingers dirty again!

Hope little Trip is settling in well, Good luck dude!! (I'm sure you wont need it!) :yinyang:

lol lucks allways needed when it comes to me growing lol