GAME ON!

Dangerous-Dave

right folks buckle up its starting to get bumpy lol i missed my postie this mornin :wallbash::russian: had my ph down as the fucking water is 8.3 and ive no way of lowering it so ive had to put the lil buggers into compost so theyre gona stay in there now untill they need potting up its atad tricky keeping these on the go in coco whilst sorting the new house why oh why didnt i just wait aweek or so ffs :headpain: anyhow will keep updated as and when lets hope this rolercoaster of a ride dont get to friggin bumpy cause i recon ill spew my ring! :bad:

• Like 1

this diary has all the thrills and spills of one man and his battle against the system to grow his weed !

• Like 2

this diary has all the thrills and spills of one man and his battle against the system to grow his weed !

tellin ya man it aint easy lol pity its illigal to grow cause id like to do a video documentry on how a simple grow can be such a ballache lol i really really hope these will do me proud

quick update all 6 doing well will get pics up tomoz as theyre at the other house but the plan is with these 6 i will do 2 in a small scrog one of each 2 left no topping or fimming and 2 done with vigerous training topping fimming etc so i can do a yeild report of both strains and of 3 different styles of grow just waiting for a few more days under the cfl then into my tent with the 400wt hps :)i may not be on for a day or so as gona have the interweb switched over to the new place so if i dont update never fear i shall return soon :)

TRIP

• Like 3

alright Trip. I wondered if events were conspiring against you or whether all was still going well.

Good on ya BBB, nice to see things falling into place, look forward to the pics.

Get yourself 10 quid on a dongle to tide you over till the WWW. is back on at your new place.

All the best.

H2

sorry lads been mega fucking busy getting the house ready all is well with the wee ones will get pics up asap baby is due in less than a month so need the house ready and dust frefor the wee man should be done by the end of the weekend hopefully but i aint stopping yet these will be done to completeion!!

• Like 2

a new house, a new baby, an incompetent estate agent and still Tripple B manages to get his grow prioritised above the tittle-tattle of life. Here is a man to respect !

• Like 2

a new house, a new baby, an incompetent estate agent and still Tripple B manages to get his grow prioritised above the tittle-tattle of life. Here is a man to respect !

hell ye i aint giving up for a few minor life glitches (not the baby) lol i neeeeeeeed me weed :skin_up:

as promiced some piccys these seem to be taking bloody ages the 2 in the biodegradaple cups are purp og kush i poped on the 10th and the dp were done on 31st of march :unsure: either way theyre coming along slow but sure

post-67748-0-32529000-1334507775_thumb.jpg

• Like 2