GAME ON!

Dangerous-Dave

smoke report for the final ultimate cut at day 73 and what a load of shite hardly any buzz if any dont even think its gona produce when oiled either the bud formation is real airy and no dencity to it at all very disapointed in this one only good this will be is a bonfire starter :) the other pheno produced nice airy but solid buds so unless i knew what pheno i was growing out i wouldnt grow again

gallery_67748_3744_103469.jpg

gallery_67748_3744_211045.jpg

one of my think different indoors ended same trip, she was huge but the buds on here were airy as f^"k!!!!! she was massive and if she had produced properly she would of been an awesome yielder but was not to be

• Like 1

one of my think different indoors ended same trip, she was huge but the buds on here were airy as f^"k!!!!! she was massive and if she had produced properly she would of been an awesome yielder but was not to be

ah well i did my best all ya can do eh made som pukka oil tho :P

gallery_67748_3744_6650.jpg

• Like 1

Just a minute ago even before reading this, those pics came up on recent gallery images above the forum categories, I saw the budder so I commented on it and said it looks like my brain for a laugh, came here and you said it looks like one lol. Looks like some nice shit, smoke that shit you might have the IQ of a 140, now who said cannabis kills brain cells?

• Like 1

Just a minute ago even before reading this, those pics came up on recent gallery images above the forum categories, I saw the budder so I commented on it and said it looks like my brain for a laugh, came here and you said it looks like one lol. Looks like some nice shit, smoke that shit you might have the IQ of a 140, now who said cannabis kills brain cells?

lol its a good job it looks like a brain as it melts yours lol

mowahahahahaha!!!

bet you thought id gone eh eh eh admit it hahahahaha

well here it is the grand finaly of a fine mixture of ultimate bho and dark delight hash i give you ..............

JELLYHEAD!

gallery_67748_3744_25343.jpg

the finallllly!

gallery_67748_3744_174059.jpg

gallery_67748_3744_135277.jpg

Edited by TRIPPLE B
  • Like 1

Jellyhead... Quality!! :rofl:

tell you what thats got to be the nicest thing ive ever smoked hash wise fucking cripples you lol

• Like 2

he heh that new creation of yours just drips with desirability tripp man, nice one !

lol sure does gets the mind dripping to lol

• Like 1