GAME ON!

Dangerous-Dave

cheers NJD i been waiting a long bloody time to get growing lets just hope i can do the diary proud eh :stoned:

cheers NJD i been waiting a long bloody time to get growing lets just hope i can do the diary proud eh :stoned:

Why spoil the habit of a lifetime Tripp?

Settled yet mucker?

Cheers

nah not settled yet still waiting on reply from bank for the loan fucking carpets for the place now gona set us back a few bob :wallbash: but will have my tents up in next couple of days

:guitar:

quick little update 2 of each seem to be doing well and 1 of the both don't seem to bb taking to well they're coming on slowly but surely :) they will be potted up asap so they can get under the hps and hopefully get some speedy growing on :skin_up:

post-67748-0-51437400-1334760799_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

its a new dawn its a new day its a new life for me ............ and im feeeeeeeeeeeeling gooooooooood!

found out why the plants were being so slow is because i had the cfl verticaly :wallbash: so swaped it over and look in 2 days they popin up faster so now ive settled in to me new gaf they settled in nicely to lets get this show on the road eh folks!! no more messing around! :skin_up:

post-67748-0-03511300-1334961707_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

really dont understand tho as i had it verticly before and worked gona pop some more beans in later for my GG its gona be busy busy few weeks from here on in :)

• Like 2

cheers CH just looking forward to getting these beuties into flower lol i been to long without a grfow but the time has come to see what im capable of lol

righty ho folks thought id bless ya with me presence :stoned:

just been over to my GG sites sites are both intact no disruptions :)

any how the plan is to continue with both strains indoors as well as doing a GG so 2 for the price of 1 here folks :skin_up:

i will take 3 cuts form each plant so i should have 6 of dark delight and 6 ultimate to go outside :) and 2 of each for indoors :yahoo:

site 1 will be for the ultimate i will be doing them in 50 ltr bags of john innes no2 and then feed when needed ;)

post-67748-0-54858000-1335122998_thumb.jpg

post-67748-0-75282800-1335123138_thumb.jpg

continued on next post ............ :smoke:

Edited by TRIPPLE B

site 2 will be dark delight again same principle here as above

post-67748-0-11063700-1335123925_thumb.jpg

post-67748-0-47891000-1335123962_thumb.jpgsoil is lovely and dark :)

as you can see ive placed fishing wire all around the area i want to work in so if its snapped i can walk away :wassnnme:

who needs a shovel when ya have a rottie :)

post-67748-0-30532300-1335123882_thumb.jpg

Edited by TRIPPLE B
  • Like 3

Looking good Trip, looks like your going to be busy this summer. Hope all goes well in your GG, same for the rest of the GG'ers.

H2

• Like 1

phed some of the soil there last night it came to 6.6-7 so its not to bad as it is might need to add some stuff to lower it a little but not to much so minimal work :P