GAME ON!

Dangerous-Dave

im gona make the best of it no matter what i can do be indoor or outdoor all i can do i spose just glad i been given the opertunity to g up against some top growers wish every one the best of luck wit theyre grows and heres hopefully to a joyfull harvest :P

Edited by TRIPPLE B

checked em again today and :yahoo: 6/6 seeds come up so germination rates benn 100% i very rarely dont get good results with the paper towel method so without futher ado id like to intrdouce my baby girls :)

post-67748-0-96421300-1333269175_thumb.jpg

post-67748-0-17331400-1333269192_thumb.jpg

the plan is

i will leave em untill tomorow let the main root get a tad bigger to before i put them into john innes no2 and then into the little cupboard wit the 250 cfl get them up o a good healty size take some cuts for april/may so they would be nice and rooted and hopefully a decent size before going over to my GG site and then let mother nature and the best of my abilty to get a decent harvest :)

the plan once set outside the will be visited roughly every week as its on the place i walk my dogs so can keep a regular update the place is all rigged with fishing line a good distance around my site so if its broken i know to avoid the spot :)

all going well i will be making a scrog net to go over each plant with extencive toping and fimming.

i shall be takig 2 cuts of each plant so i should hopefully have 10-12 plants to care for the reason im doing cuts to is to keep the height down as much as posiible and all at a rough same level for the nets :smug:

right thats all for now folks so pull up a chair get ya skins ready fill ya bongs or eat ya cake ;) enjoy the show and heres to a good harvest :skull:

TRIP.

Edited by TRIPPLE B

congrates on the birth of your sextuplets hope they all have a healthy a fruitfull life when doing outside do you use any sort of pest repellant etc i had some outside last year allthough was not heavily infested still some little pest but was then stolen so i have no idea how they all turned out i plan on doing some snowbud this year for my gg just gotta find a suitible location as for obivous reasons dont trust my other site i have seen a few but want to keep going over them the next couple of weeks seeing that its warming up an just make sure no walkers etc about

MR PHENO

congrates on the birth of your sextuplets hope they all have a healthy a fruitfull life when doing outside do you use any sort of pest repellant etc i had some outside last year allthough was not heavily infested still some little pest but was then stolen so i have no idea how they all turned out i plan on doing some snowbud this year for my gg just gotta find a suitible location as for obivous reasons dont trust my other site i have seen a few but want to keep going over them the next couple of weeks seeing that its warming up an just make sure no walkers etc about

MR PHENO

not sure what im gona use for pests probably some soapy water in a spray bottle depending on the pest i spose

and theyre off!!!! in coco with 5ml of rhizo to get up and started cant get to arden center for compo at min busy with new gaff but will at weekend i will be puttig these under my 250 cfl get up till end of april so theyre nice and established possibly take some cuts depending on size obviously but thats all yet to come :)

post-67748-0-93291800-1333403326_thumb.jpg

post-67748-0-57675300-1333403330_thumb.jpg

Edited by TRIPPLE B
  • Like 1

well they up at new house on window sill at min as ran into a slight problem no pissing socket next to cupboard so its gona have to have a new socket fitted no biggie as im gona stick a new plaster board up and can allways add a extra socket in will get some pics up tomoz of a make do cupboard for em

yo tripple, do you think there is any chance you will be able to get the indoor grow room going or is it just not going to be possible?

yo tripple, do you think there is any chance you will be able to get the indoor grow room going or is it just not going to be possible?

i will be able to do a small one possibly in the cupboard like i said im going to fit a extra socket in the room so i can get power there i will probably only fit 2 in there tho :( im going to do my damdest to get this fucker going and doing well ive had to much bad luck with growing in the past i aint gona let a few minor hicups stop me thats for sure :skull: but there might be 2 diarys to this 1 1 outdoor and a small one indoor to :) fingers crossed eh

righty ho folks theyre in under the cfl at mo and im prepping the room for my tent yes thats right folks im gona do the tent i cant be arsed with doing small piss ass grows to much work not enough return so they will veg in here for 3 weeks untill theyre nice and established then into my tent wich will be coverd over with boards etc to stop any prying eyes when the visits due so now 100% its game on!!!

post-67748-0-26964600-1333567367_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

nice one tripple. Game on indeed ! This one feels like a roller coaster ride already and we haven't really begun heh heh GO FOR IT MAN

nice one tripple. Game on indeed ! This one feels like a roller coaster ride already and we haven't really begun heh heh GO FOR IT MAN

trust me tony no such thing as a smooth ride in the trip houshold lol no matter what happens im making the best of the circumstances im given and i WILL have a harvest full term to ffs lol

• Like 2