GAME ON!

Dangerous-Dave

righty ho folks its time for trip to get his game face on and get these babies up and on the go :smug:

3 x dark delight and 3 ultimate (due to limited space im only doing 3 of each)

tent dr 120

5" rvk and 5"rhino filter

250wt enviro light for germination and rooting

400wt veg (4weeks)

600wt flower

john innes no2

cana tera vega and tera flores pk13/14

right first of all you will have to bare with me with updates also as i will be in the process of moving home and getting the new house ready so wont be on here so much but will be updating as and when i can

post-67748-0-57016600-1333051319_thumb.jpg

post-67748-0-82148000-1333051325_thumb.jpg

so with great exitment

GAME ON!!

Edited by TRIPPLE B
  • Like 2

i been itching to get this show on the road and with conformation of getting my keys on monday for the new gaf i thought id make a start on em cant wait to grow again :)

oh forgot to add they wil be scrogged also and hopefully i will have a new shade in a couple of weeks to (parabolic)

Go on Trip you have waited long enough for this, hope all goes well in both factors, just goin to park my arse over here if thats ok...Pass the skins :skin_up:

H2

• Like 1

Go on Trip you have waited long enough for this, hope all goes well in both factors, just goin to park my arse over here if thats ok...Pass the skins :skin_up:

H2

well not even germinated and possible probs allready with new house :wallbash: swear im not ment to grow it seems i fucking give up man i really do if i cant grow indoors ill get em established and do a outdoor grow with em might even try a outdoor scrog

either way im growing the fuckers lol if its not indoor its gona be out door and ill do them for a big batch of bho :skull:

ive my spot planned and sorted will get some pics up next time i go the seeds have germinated :yahoo:

post-67748-0-15905400-1333218019_thumb.jpg

post-67748-0-61458200-1333218037_thumb.jpg

nothing i mean nothing is stopping these plants from finnishing 1 way or another!!

NO SURENDER!! lol

look forward to see how the ladies get there game on an show us what dark delights they have to offer lazy boy pulled up an ready gl tripple i am sure it will be a great show MR PHENO

• Like 1