Hiphip's Haphazardness

Hiphip

Ohh helter skelter now your talking :yahoo: Milk and 1 sugar please CK :D

Hope you like the mug, Milk 1 sugar, enjoy mucker :yep:

gallery_69331_3997_133244.png

Cheers :smokin:

Lovin' the mug, cheers CK :yep:

• Like 2

hello welsh boy. had nothing else planed this morning, wife and kids still in there beds, woke up and thought yeah i will sneak down stares and fire one off. As usual though uk420 has got in the way of that plan :book: So after all the pm's begging me to show face in your diary and as you said "make my diary fun rabid" I have had a read through this , :yawn: and have noticed one or two references to my self. Which to be frank with you has made me cringed so much at your pathetic attempts at humour, my penis has went inverted :ouch:, but i will say this my leek eating friend. That who ever you have hired to take your pictures is doing a fine job. :photo:

i bid you good day

• Like 2

hello welsh boy. had nothing else planed this morning, wife and kids still in there beds, woke up and thought yeah i will sneak down stares and fire one off. As usual though uk420 has got in the way of that plan :book: So after all the pm's begging me to show face in your diary and as you said "make my diary fun rabid" I have had a read through this , :yawn: and have noticed one or two references to my self. Which to be frank with you has made me cringed so much at your pathetic attempts at humour, my penis has went inverted :ouch:, but i will say this my leek eating friend. That who ever you have hired to take your pictures is doing a fine job. :photo:

i bid you good day

The new one has grown then??? Good, that will please the wife I don't doubt. How are you finding life without the control order? Long leash I have been told. C K will fill you in on the details but Tony is in the inverted position and awaits your trial run. Stay safe out there

Aye what he ^ said lol Lookin good Hip, keep it up.

Zion86 :hippy:

Be careful of reading raPid's posts Zion mate. He may get inside you and we wouldn't want a repeat of that. Keep happy mucker.

Shame on you Hip for not giving Rab a hard on !

Looking good though ..

See what I mean about him. He comes into folk's diaries and abuses them and then gets others to feel sorry for him. He is a bad man SilC a very bad man. Stay safe in the tree tops mucker. All the best.

QUICK UPDATE

Just a few pics to keep things rolling along.

gallery_54925_4130_163656.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_261882.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_51911.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_102467.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_3614.jpg

Next update will be a little more focused. Those Umbrella plants are nice.

• Like 6

vewwy nwiiiice :yinyang:

Blessings Bagshot. Yours are fine and dandy as well I notice. Skills you have.

Coming on lovely will be taking a seat :skin_up:

Make sure that it has been wiped before sitting there mate. The donkey may be free if you wish. All the best.

UPDATE

So they have been in the tent for the past 18 days. They are being fed 4 ml?l of PM BLOOM. 4 is in a 11 L pot, 1 and 3 are in 6's. Four up first followed by 1 and then 3.

med_gallery_54925_4130_350958.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_211198.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_760441.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_156931.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_306441.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_10389.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_43744.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_71937.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_314947.jpg

There are rumblings in the woods and the crows are fleeing. Potents???

All the best folk.

• Like 6

Looking good hip :yep: I see #4 is flying ahead still, a few more weeks and it'll be stinky over at hips place :smokin: keep it up bud :yinyang:

• Like 1

Hey HH, I can't believe how good those marrows look, their coming on fast aint they? You ever thought about growing cananabus?

H2

skills lol luck mate all luck but good luck none the less :)

your garden is lookin loverly mate almost as good as mine ;)lol

• 3 weeks later...

Looking good Hiphip. Keep up the splendid work bro!

Zion86

Many thanks Zion mucker. All the best.

Looking good hip :yep: I see #4 is flying ahead still, a few more weeks and it'll be stinky over at hips place :smokin: keep it up bud :yinyang:

Hi CTOAUN, 4 is standing at 4 foot 5 inches, but there is still an absence of stench. Thanks for popping in mate, stay safe.

god your a busy grower dude diary`s everywhere

And you yosser, filling the place up you are. Great result in the COTC mucker, well done again. All the best with those FY's Yoss mate.

Hey HH, I can't believe how good those marrows look, their coming on fast aint they? You ever thought about growing cananabus?

H2

No hydro, that is illegal. I can't go breaking the law mate, what would the Ladies Society say. No I'll keep on going with these leafy fuckers mate. Stay well mucker.

skills lol luck mate all luck but good luck none the less :)

your garden is lookin loverly mate almost as good as mine ;)lol

Yes Bagshot has a parabolic. Parabollock more like when he's finished. Stay safe Boris, all the best mate.

UPDATE

Been a while since tha last one but there has been nothing to rerport really. They are still alive HOORAY.

Number 4 is in a 11 L pot and 1 and 3 are in 6's. They are on 4ml/L of PM bloom, I will start the boost next Sunday. It is 5 weeks today since the switch to 12/12 so I am a tad displeased with the development of the buds. I know weight and bulk will come but it seems as if they are more concerned with losing leaves from the bottom and putting them out up top.

To explain, the tops of all are pushing these out, tn_gallery_54925_4130_6463.jpg, at a fair rate. BUT, The large fan leaves just drop off the lower reaches for no apparent reason. Healthy dark green fan leaves are not wanted by the plants it seems.

Number 1. The lesser fan leaved taller one.

med_gallery_54925_4130_316857.jpg

See what I mean about the leaves???

med_gallery_54925_4130_189716.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_95500.jpg

But there is bud development as well.

med_gallery_54925_4130_82170.jpg

On to Number 3 now, the shortest of the ladies really. Same story with the leaves.

med_gallery_54925_4130_217662.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_131388.jpg

Again there is evidence of bud development.

med_gallery_54925_4130_59949.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_118469.jpg

And we shall close with number 4. As with the others, lower leaves fall daily and are replenished by the funny ones at the top. Any ideas folk???

med_gallery_54925_4130_85395.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_66410.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_112431.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_18345.jpg

Next update will be sooner. Many thanks for looking. I spy a green ending. All the best folk, stay safe and well.

• Like 3

bring on the buds my friend i recon these dark delight will go a tad longer than 9 weeks tho

looking good man :yinyang:

• Like 1