Hiphip's Haphazardness

Hiphip

Looking good hip, #4 sure starting to look like a winner :yep:

u all need to lay off that coffee.... or is it even coffee, CK!? :unsure:

I'll have water I think ;) gonna need something for the Dry Mouth Syndrome (DMS)

Keep it up bud :yinyang:

• Like 2

CTOAUN most welcome Sir. Many thanks for the words of wisdom regarding the dosage. There is a seat by the fire and When he's finished CK will make coffee. I am keeping an eye out for midgets. Stay safe in the great outdoors mucker. All the best.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

I gotta girl with a little rubber head,

Let her out every night just before I go to bed,

Eyes all shut in her ecstasy face,

You can ram it, you can poot it, shove it any ol' place.

UPDATE

I potted up Number 3 today. She has gone into a 15cm pot.

gallery_54925_4130_87735.jpg

She is under the CFL for another day. Here are some shots of Number 4. She has come on in the last six days. She is on 3ml/L and 4ml/L.

gallery_54925_4130_15939.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_166143.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_20304.jpg

Her roots are nice also.

gallery_54925_4130_36537.jpg

Number two is still alive, just, so she MAY make an appearance. I have to get a new memory

gallery_54925_4054_40096.jpg

• Like 4

VERY nice work Hip. The plants look great, solid, green and compact with some very nice roots. It is getting exciting !

• Like 1

How you doing HH me old fruit loop? All looking ship shape with big bristols here. Make sure you give those girls a good fondling every night before tucking them in.

Nice to see you, to see you.......

H2

• Like 1

Nice Hiphip, looking forward to how you get on with the Freddys. Nice big pics aswell. Keep it up

ATB Zion86 :smokin:

• Like 1

Here ya go boys n girls, chuck some of this in yer smoking devices and enjoy the Coffee

Got some Starbucks Vanilla syrup on the gaffers expense account to bang in there too so fill yer boots :yep:

gallery_69331_3997_39808.jpg

Cheers :bong:

• Like 1

VERY nice work Hip. The plants look great, solid, green and compact with some very nice roots. It is getting exciting !

That is because they WERE on my dosage. The next update shows what happens when the feed is reduced. :wassnnme: If you think that it is exciting now wait until C K passes his Diploma. I'm so proud of him. His blood cleaning skills have come on leaps and bound since the last of your visits. Please be assured that an umpire will be in attendance for his next "USAGE" of the device. "Not to tight" will not do anymore my esteemed purveyor of fine goodness. Stay as well as the bonds allow my friend. Let's have a tune shall we?

yo hiphip matey hows tricks you got a nice diary here all the best with the grow

Salutations you happy bastard. All the best in your endeavours. Stay well.

How you doing HH me old fruit loop? All looking ship shape with big bristols here. Make sure you give those girls a good fondling every night before tucking them in.

H2

NICE.

I am as fine as a Caravaggio my friend. Exquisite colours always help. I wish that this fucking spellcheck wouldn't tell me that there is not a u in colours (Stupid U.S. of A. language). Thanks for stopping by mucker. Was it the live video feed of the dungeon that brought you? Or C K's damn fine coffee? Biccies? Stay good mucker.

Nice Hiphip, looking forward to how you get on with the Freddys. Nice big pics aswell. Keep it up

Fuck Freddy I am on the DARK side for a spell. I'll get them going in late July my friend. NIKON mucker. I am not used to growing short indica type plants. It seems strange that chunky plants are somehow appealing but they will have to be put on a stool in my tent as most of the plants in there are over three feet. Thanks for the words mate.

Here ya go boys n girls, chuck some of this in yer smoking devices and enjoy the Coffee

Got some Starbucks Vanilla syrup on the gaffers expense account to bang in there too so fill yer boots :yep:

I had a look at the expenses from March C K. I am not paying for that mate, forget it. Donkey sanctuary or not no ear muffs for you. Get used to the screams mate they'll toughen you up. The "DOUBLE ENDED BIG BOY mk4 is of course sorted. That's what you had in mind was it? How are you feeling about the exam? I'm sure that as long as you remember to clarify the positions you'll be fine. His Tonyness has been well prepared and the rack is all set up. ENJOY.

UPDATE

They have been on 2.5 ml/L so that will change. Back up to 3.75 and I'll see how they are. 2 has died so we are left with the strong number 4, and the lesser spotted 1 and 3. How long shall we leave them under the 20/4 regime? I shall be potting up again in a few days so not yet is the answer. 10 week flowering, so a few more weeks yet. Some pics beginning with 4.

gallery_54925_4130_129591.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_173339.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_40637.jpg

And some of 1 and 3.

gallery_54925_4130_163410.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_173561.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_100171.jpg

Next update in a few days time. The vicar popped round for tea and said how lovely it was that C K is learning the wiley ways. I said that Tony deserves some praise for allowing him to practice so fervently. Soon though we will let the dogs off the leash. Fun times indeed. He wants to bring the ladies golf team to the fete. What do you think C K?

Aunty Shirl was over last night. Hell of a man he was.

• Like 2

That is because they WERE on my dosage. The next update shows what happens when the feed is reduced. :wassnnme: If you think that it is exciting now wait until C K passes his Diploma. I'm so proud of him. His blood cleaning skills have come on leaps and bound since the last of your visits. Please be assured that an umpire will be in attendance for his next "USAGE" of the device. "Not to tight" will not do anymore my esteemed purveyor of fine goodness. Stay as well as the bonds allow my friend. Let's have a tune shall we?

yo hiphip matey hows tricks you got a nice diary here all the best with the grow

Salutations you happy bastard. All the best in your endeavours. Stay well.

H2

NICE.

I am as fine as a Caravaggio my friend. Exquisite colours always help. I wish that this fucking spellcheck wouldn't tell me that there is not a u in colours (Stupid U.S. of A. language). Thanks for stopping by mucker. Was it the live video feed of the dungeon that brought you? Or C K's damn fine coffee? Biccies? Stay good mucker.

Fuck Freddy I am on the DARK side for a spell. I'll get them going in late July my friend. NIKON mucker. I am not used to growing short indica type plants. It seems strange that chunky plants are somehow appealing but they will have to be put on a stool in my tent as most of the plants in there are over three feet. Thanks for the words mate.

I had a look at the expenses from March C K. I am not paying for that mate, forget it. Donkey sanctuary or not no ear muffs for you. Get used to the screams mate they'll toughen you up. The "DOUBLE ENDED BIG BOY mk4 is of course sorted. That's what you had in mind was it? How are you feeling about the exam? I'm sure that as long as you remember to clarify the positions you'll be fine. His Tonyness has been well prepared and the rack is all set up. ENJOY.

UPDATE

They have been on 2.5 ml/L so that will change. Back up to 3.75 and I'll see how they are. 2 has died so we are left with the strong number 4, and the lesser spotted 1 and 3. How long shall we leave them under the 20/4 regime? I shall be potting up again in a few days so not yet is the answer. 10 week flowering, so a few more weeks yet. Some pics beginning with 4.

gallery_54925_4130_129591.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_173339.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_40637.jpg

And some of 1 and 3.

gallery_54925_4130_163410.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_173561.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_100171.jpg

Next update in a few days time. The vicar popped round for tea and said how lovely it was that C K is learning the wiley ways. I said that Tony deserves some praise for allowing him to practice so fervently. Soon though we will let the dogs off the leash. Fun times indeed. He wants to bring the ladies golf team to the fete. What do you think C K?

Aunty Shirl was over last night. Hell of a man he was.

Mate never mind the plants, i like your style lol QUALITY UPDATE

• Like 3

lovely photo's Hip, and dont worry about me. I will be fine with a few doses of antibiotics, some painkillers and a spot of internal surgery to rectify the damage.

• Like 2

hey hiphip..

looking luvverly and firm and green there dude..(in my mind)..just like your plants, but with a talking head..

be interesting to see what you make of this strain..they give out doctorates for original contributions to knowledge you know..

sounds like you are lucky in your chance of vicar as neighbour..they are, as a breed, largely so antagonistic to vicar-ious pleasures i find..

hope the ladies continue happy for you.. :yep:

living in a black and white world..?..dress like it..

post-58195-0-02850200-1337275034_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Aw c'mon tae fick, who ate aw the Jammy Dodgers?? Let me smell your breaths, just as well I brought MEGA choc chip cookies & you can all fick off.

Sort these greedy fickers out HH.

H2

Oh yeah, those plants are looking ok aren't they?

• Like 2