Hiphip's Haphazardness

Hiphip

Tell him how beautiful he is. Tell him how every day has been an education and that you will always love him. Then give him a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

Cheers :smokin:

Nice words :yinyang:

everything going to plan in here then. :yep:

• Like 1

UPDATE.

They have all now got the first set of true leaves and are standing proud. Still on water for the time being. They will soon be approaching what I call week 0 when the 7 - 8 week veg starts.

In order, 1 - 4.

gallery_54925_4130_27228.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_15180.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_31106.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_5920.jpg

Many thanks for popping in. Why do some people think that a poisoned face is attractive?

• Like 2

Very nice indeed Hip Hip

Great detail to those pics :D

Learnt from you mucker. All the best with everything. Thanks for stopping by.

UPDATE

The girls have all put out a little bit more. Although there is a little bit of curl on one so I have lowered them away from the CFL by a few cm's. All being fed on half strength nutes and fast approaching the start of week 0. In order from 1 to 4 and then a group shot.

gallery_54925_4130_22266.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_37979.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_56895.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_34334.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_55743.jpg

Thanks for stopping by. As ever, kettle's over there. Make sure that safety and security do not interfere with love and happiness. Drink water.

• Like 3

Oh come on mate, give us all a break. It might be hard for you keeping all these diary but think of us poor sods. We have to troll through page after page of fantastic pictures and witty comments.

It's hard work I tell ya, then ya open a new diary.... I mean come on who do you think you are.... Njd lol

Na keep up the good work buddy, your diarys along with a few others have made me pull my finger out (only if to smell it)

All the best

• Like 3

All looking ship shape & Bristol fashion here I see, love the pics HH, Ladies looking nice. Any choccy biccies left?

H2

• Like 1

How do hiphip :yep:

Great start to the diary mucker

Quality piccies and info, looks like there'll be plenty of quality banter to be had also lol

I like the look of these strains and hope they live up to the hype for ya

If ya don't mind I'll pull up a pew, skin one up and watch the show.. I can see me learning a thing or 2 from an experienced coco-nut lol

I like you am blessed with soft water, in fact I don't even need to pH.. Loving the coco so far

Anyhoo, best of luck with the rest of it bro

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Oh come on mate, give us all a break. It might be hard for you keeping all these diary but think of us poor sods. We have to troll through page after page of fantastic pictures and witty comments.

It's hard work I tell ya, then ya open a new diary.... I mean come on who do you think you are.... Njd lol

Na keep up the good work buddy, your diarys along with a few others have made me pull my finger out (only if to smell it)

All the best

All looking ship shape & Bristol fashion here I see, love the pics HH, Ladies looking nice. Any choccy biccies left?

H2

My better two thirds made some fresh mate, with orange peel. Cheesecake tomorrow. Not all is as appears mucker. Thanks for popping by.

Looking very nice HipHip, how long do you leave them under the cfl for?

ATB Sparkles

Hi mucker, glad you stopped by, thanks for the words. I will leave them under the CFL for about another two weeks. They will be potted up into 3.5's once the little ones are full and they will then go under the 250 w HPS. I may try a MH bulb, we'll see. The plan is to keep them under that until they fill the 11 L when they'll go into the tent. Hopefully they will be substantial by then.

How do hiphip :yep:

Great start to the diary mucker

Quality piccies and info, looks like there'll be plenty of quality banter to be had also lol

I like the look of these strains and hope they live up to the hype for ya

If ya don't mind I'll pull up a pew, skin one up and watch the show.. I can see me learning a thing or 2 from an experienced coco-nut lol

I like you am blessed with soft water, in fact I don't even need to pH.. Loving the coco so far

Anyhoo, best of luck with the rest of it bro

:yinyang:

Banter? Fuck off, no joviality here, banter my arse.

Aye mucker, the blurb says it all. I know that all the other diarists will have the same intent as me which is to do HONEST APPRAISALS of these strains. Sorry for shouting but it is important to stress that point. If these turn out to be the best/worst smoke I've had then you will know. The BLURB is often bullshit made to sell. We shall see.

You are more than welcome to pop in my friend. You're the nominated coffee/tea maker so please ensure that your gloves are on. Hot water can burn. Experienced? Me? Let me tell you my friend, I have been using God's Media for a while now. I have NEVER E.C.'d my water or P.H'd it. I make up feed as directed on the bottle, but reduce slightly, and if the plants look happy then so am I. It is far easier to up the feed than to remove it so I always err on the side of caution. I am glad that you like it mate, it really is simple and straight forward. If a total brown fingered fuckwit like Hip can get smokeable bud then there is true hope for all.

Anyway, enough of the chat I have an update to do. Thanks for stopping by and get that fucking kettle on.

UPDATE

So 4 days on from the last update there are noticeable events occurring. You will see that the growth rate of the 4 plants is dramatically different and that there has been some suffering. They are all at 100 mm from the light in the same sizepot. All being fed the same ratio of food which is 2.5 ml/L of PM Grow and 5 ml/L of root stim. The pictures will show them in numerical order.

gallery_54925_4130_37633.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_66461.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_8683.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_45154.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_8591.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_122016.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_18144.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_100971.jpg

As can be seen, 1 and 4 are the best looking so far with 4 being a likely keeper. Next update in a few days.

Many thanks for stopping by and tell CannabisKing to make a beverage. I quite like moths. Stay aware of elephants. They hide.

• Like 2

Hiphip that last post spoke to me man :P

But seriously "looking" talking to the girls and giving then all they seem to need is spot on in my opinion..

Looking good please drop bt and share wisdom as you feel :)

ATB Sparkles

• Like 1

really excited to see the outcome of this diary, you are right the blurb sounds so great but the proof is in the pudding, hope it lives up to it for you

• Like 1

hey hip hip. May I wish you plenty of luck in your quest to find both a special keeper, and plenty of quality stash through this grow. Here's hoping this will be good fun for you

• Like 1