Hiphip's Haphazardness

Hiphip

nice one hip shame about the budrot but they are dence as hell ive spread mine right out for the drying process all in all a good yeilding plant with plenty of oil in em :skin_up:

• Like 2

nice one hip shame about the budrot but they are dence as hell ive spread mine right out for the drying process all in all a good yeilding plant with plenty of oil in em :skin_up:

After consultation it appears that I spoke to early Boris. It is STEM rot and not BUD rot. Didn't know such a thing existed but there we go. Take care with your ladyboys mate.

lovely looking nuggets hip

My wife came home and gave me a row Tony. "That's not budrot. FFS get out my way you fucking idiot." So she is back in the tent with the buds frred from stalk etc and is right by the fan so we should be OK for another week in there. Thanks Tony, they are indeed nice nuggets mate, very dense and full of resin. I will gave them AT least another week.

All the best everyone, the joys of growing eh?

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 3

Yes hemphemp repent your sins. The great cabbage is well up for some forgiving init. What you must do is tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree, and all will be well my son. Anyone else reading this will not no the meaning of this post but hemphemp will understand im sure of it :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

have you had your wicked way yet hipster?

I have been quite smashed recently and it is all YOUR fault Tiny. I hope that you have had a nice rest because you are going to need to be fresh for the next stage.

UPDATE

So I have cut the Dark Delight down, chopped on the 28th and I have to say that it was a nice haul. I will post the pics in this and do a smoke report later, but from first impressions the results are there.

Number 4, the large one.

med_gallery_54925_4130_190683.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_124852.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_110584.jpg

Here is the short number 3. This plant was a joy compared to her sisters, although shorter she was much less leafy and her buds are rock solid. My fav and the one that the smoke report will be based on.

med_gallery_54925_4130_130635.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_144493.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_39978.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_180566.jpg

Here is number 1. She was left a few days longer and cut on the 3rd. Very heavy lady.

med_gallery_54925_4130_46043.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_142809.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_77336.jpg

Back later with a smoke report. Stay well folk and be aware of the rumblings.

• Like 5

Great job Hiphip! Enjoy your harvest bro..

Zion86 :hippy:

Thanks Zion mate. A word of warning mucker. Beware of pulling those large extra leaves that WILL appear in the top cola. Leave them be OR there may be a case of stem rott. Cut them off rather than snap as I did and you will be fine. A very pleasant smoke as well mate. All the best in your garden Zion.

Fabulous Finish Hipster you star :clapping:

I haven't finished yet thicky my friend. I have to pop the freddies best next. They will be started in two weeks. How are things in Glocca Morra? Better than the Village of the Sun no doubt. Take care in the wilds mucker.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah i am looking forward to the smoke report cos i have never tried this strain.

I cant believe how leafy that one plants was!

Guest nelly123

Hey up Hip Hip, you doing another comp? You like these comps m8 dont ya? Reading thru ya diary you said you have used a booster which booster have you used with the oldtimer? Did you find out why the plants was throwing out the single bladed fan leafs? normally it is a bit of stress what causes them to do that but if ya feed was a tad too high maybe that could've caused it? You done them bewtys proud m8, pass us a bit for a spliff plz m8 or do you want to try a vapour? have we got tea and coffee? are you having another go in the other comp when it starts? all best mukka Nelly :guitar:

• Like 1

Well, last as usual. Well done Hipster. Those finished off nice with some lovely centrifugal buds. Hows the fingers after trimming No.1? That was some bush you had there :unsure: Don't think I have ever seen such leaf production in flower, I was beginning to think you were creating some mutant plants in your attempt to take over the world....Back to the drawing board brain..Mmwwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...*cough, splutter*.

H2

• Like 2