Hiphip's Haphazardness

Hiphip

SMOKE REPORT

Dark Delight. Well cured buds from slight recollections, (Mrs Hip smoked the last 2 weeks ago lol )

med_gallery_54925_4130_775528.jpg

The reasoning behind some folks reluctance to try femmed strains is their unfortunate loss. They will never sample the DEVASTATION that can occur to the usual protocols and sensations that are attributed to Cannabis.

A simple statement is all that is required sometimes.

Grow these, you WILL love it.

Back later with an update :wassnnme: :wassnnme: :wassnnme:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 7

That's Welsh not wesh Harry please. Diolch yn fawr lol lol

UPDATE

Freddies Best.

As with ALL my grows I use COCO and COCO feed.

On the 29th of August I planted some seeds.

2nd of Sept they looked like this;

tn_gallery_54925_4130_11368.jpg tn_gallery_54925_4130_59142.jpg so we knew that stretch could be an issue lol lol

28th of November they sort of changed slightly lol

med_gallery_54925_4130_520380.jpg med_gallery_54925_4130_129401.jpg

And we are now at smoke/chop/cook stage for the three girls.

There is a cut one (Smoke report on that to close), one was chopped last night and one is still being cooked for a few days in the tent. Once the stretch was kinda controlled (These girls LOVE being tied up and slightly abused) they respond well to my regular feeding process of under feeding compared to the Manufacturers recommendations.

The Chopped One.

She was looked after by Mrs hip for a short spell and as such has that "look" that I come to realise lol

med_gallery_54925_4130_331209.jpg med_gallery_54925_4130_625173.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_289216.jpg med_gallery_54925_4130_349999.jpg med_gallery_54925_4130_142387.jpg

Back soon with The Tented One.

• Like 2

nice one old bean looking good the dark delights a nice smoke eh heavy hitting :P enjoy my friend :)

It is worthy of a place at the high table Boris mucker. Get some more.

UPDATE cntd

lol

Another great Freddie

lol

The Tented one.

She is being cut very soon. currently at day 57. Flushed a wee tad to early. Cloudy trichomes and dense solid calyx formations of spearlike buds.

med_gallery_54925_4130_366893.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_340672.jpg med_gallery_54925_4130_14183.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_458052.jpg med_gallery_54925_4130_187641.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_143417.jpg gallery_54925_4130_211646.jpg

gallery_54925_4130_722266.jpg

I am eagerly anticipating the chop as I need to get my headtrip and killers in the tent. However that will be the weekend at the earliest so this one will be down by Friday.

Stay extremely verdant.

Back later with a smoke report but as a teaser to that;

Mrs Hip does not want anymore teeth gnashing. She feels like she is speeding lol lol a proper sat headed smoke.

• Like 4

yo hipster,

good to hear that their has been more SATISFACTION gained from your DP experience.

OOhh Matron, and what an experience it has been Tony mate.

UPDATE

Chopped the remaining Freddies Last night @ Day 61.

med_gallery_54925_4130_313588.jpg med_gallery_54925_4130_362466.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_803133.jpg

med_gallery_54925_4130_213577.jpg

Smoke report later lol

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

SMOKE REPORT. Freddies Best.

I like a predominately Sativa strain, preferring my mind to be awake but with a little bit of couchlock in there for when I have a coffee. So when these were offered I bit Tony's hand. The scars are still showing lol so many thanks to that man for this strain.

The buds are dense and leave a sticky residue when broken up, no grinder needed, and have a hint of citrus at the top of a stinky stench. Smoke a neatie. Half a spliff and have a break because the fingers are not working... and then we carry on. Nice up here it is, fresh and wholesome air similar to the hilltops but without the sheep shit. Nice and easy on the out breath too. Oh where did that hint of parafine come from? (I like Huey Morgan, he plays a lot og good stuff. Right now though it is diabolical to the extreme FFS Huey play something else man lol...) And the clearness of thought and the relaxation of processed lines can almost be mindjazz. Oh I like that yes, Freddies Best is MINDJAZZ. Starts of with a trumpet but once the drumming starts the clarinet can take over. BEWARE the violins as that instrument has no place in Mindjazz. Oboe's are good, Skiffle boards are bad. I have always liked the Bassoon but each to their own...

...As much as I love Mrs Hip she makes awful coffee, 25 years and I still have to remind her that it is milk BEFORE the water... Some say that Winter is a harsh time but the robins and sparrows seem to like it. We have a severe absence of crows this year for some unknown reason... OOPS, I just made another but hadn't finished the previous. How many now hip?, umm, fuck it, better smoke this fresh one and then we got some more joy later when I reach for the ashtray... Fingertips are a blur but absolutely no sense is being typed... Imagine how pissed off Owderb must get sometimes lol but well we are all stoners eh?...I have been sat here for nearly 2 hours and have just finished that first joint lol three more seem to have appeared while I was contemplating the fight that Sparrows face when confronted by aggressive Robins, nothing friendly about them... Freddie has created smokeable speed. Mrs Hip doesn't like the teeth grinding she keeps doing so I am left with this wonderful weed for myself. To much though and the blurriness and heightened hearing can cause some confusion lol so use with caution lol and try not to do as I did the other night or you will end up realising that it is 4.0 am and that the dawn chorus is about to start. I was just sitting and thinking and each thought led to another and before you know it 3 cups of coffee have gone but the wide awake stare looks back from the window pane.

Treat with respect and she will reward you with extremely up weed that creates joy. Abuse her and you may as well be a milkman.

Dutch Passion have had their bad press over the years but with the new strains I have tried they seem back to the top of their game. Very little concerns for the grower, as long as you are aware of the need for good air, and a fantastic end result from them both. Freddies is a sat lovers dream and Dark Delight should be on everyone's TO DO list.

Many thanks for the opportunity to run this diary Tony and ALL the team at UK420. Many thanks for visiting this very haphazard diary. Stay safe folk and remember that LOVE is always the answer, even when the question is How many eggs?

• Like 6

Great report Hip, Orange Bud does the same to me, no chance of bed before midnight :eek: Sounds great, DD is on the to-do list as well

atb mucker :cheers:

• Like 1