Jim's Competition Diary

Organic Jim

Well worth the wait for this update mucker,grand show comrade some corkers there bro.

• Like 1

Here are the Taigas side by side

gallery_16392_4204_113180.jpg

Buds are very firm and stink to high heaven of lovely strong skunky weed.

gallery_16392_4204_69253.jpg

One plant is much larger than the other, but both have an identical smell and the buds look the same with the same degree of ripeness.

gallery_16392_4204_146537.jpg

There are some pinky purple flowers forming in the buds. :B):

gallery_16392_4204_181251.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_177259.jpg

Dedicated to Mr. Adam Yauch, aka MCA, aka Nathanial Hörnblowér. Making music among the stars....

• Like 1

Well worth the wait for this update mucker,grand show comrade some corkers there bro.

Mister Bizz, how lovely to see you my friend. Do join me for a massive bong. :bong::fart:

Hope you're all groovy up there my man.

Enjoy the rest of the pics and thanks for dropping by old bean. :wink:

This is the larger, tied down plant.

gallery_16392_4204_114424.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_52024.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_211113.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_105189.jpg

That's all for today folks, I'll try and get more up this coming week, (as work's not as full on I hope)

Thanks for tuning in

Oh Jay

• Like 3

Very nice Oh Jay :yep:

The Taigas look scrumdiddlyumptcious, nice and fat, they even LOOK smelly lol

ATB :yinyang:

• Like 2

Pretty impresive OJ. am i right in thinking they're about 7/8 weeks from green showing?

the Taiga's cant be far off from the looks of them.

looking forward to a smoke/strength report :yep:

Tigs :yinyang:

Edited by tigseyjnr

wow OJ you saved the best till last there. It is hard to believe things have moved so quickly. Barely 2 months since the beans poked their heads up and you can start thinking about chopping the taiga

The Taiga has already produced a fair amount of bud and will really pile it on over the next 1-2 weeks (or however long you leave them for)

And considering this was your first DP auto grow, and you were trying to satisfy two different varieties, I think you have done a GREAT job. And you are not that far away from some filthy stinky Taiga (auto power plant) there.

The Think Different will get there but it may take a week-10 days longer than the Taiga. The tall one especially looks like you have done a sweet job with it, a few decent cola's which should fatten up

So I am glad that you and the plants have survived the move and once again James, NICE ONE !

Very nice Oh Jay :yep:

The Taigas look scrumdiddlyumptcious, nice and fat, they even LOOK smelly lol

ATB :yinyang:

Thanks Mr. Cee Kay

Here's a Taiga main bud just for you

gallery_16392_4204_97050.jpg

• Like 2

Pretty impresive OJ. am i right in thinking they're about 7/8 weeks from green showing?

the Taiga's cant be far off from the looks of them.

looking forward to a smoke/strength report :yep:

Tigs :yinyang:

Hiya Tigsey

Yes sir, the plants are approaching week 8 from the first sproutings, but the Taiga are nearly done. I'm going for two more weeks, if I can get the feed right!

you can see some colours on the flowers here......

gallery_16392_4204_133914.jpg

wow OJ you saved the best till last there. It is hard to believe things have moved so quickly. Barely 2 months since the beans poked their heads up and you can start thinking about chopping the taiga

The Taiga has already produced a fair amount of bud and will really pile it on over the next 1-2 weeks (or however long you leave them for)

And considering this was your first DP auto grow, and you were trying to satisfy two different varieties, I think you have done a GREAT job. And you are not that far away from some filthy stinky Taiga (auto power plant) there.

The Think Different will get there but it may take a week-10 days longer than the Taiga. The tall one especially looks like you have done a sweet job with it, a few decent cola's which should fatten up

So I am glad that you and the plants have survived the move and once again James, NICE ONE !

Thanks for the compliments Tony, the Taiga look like giving about an Oz a piece, maybe one under one over.

I'm really looking forward to trying them.

Here's some flowers for the DP team!

gallery_16392_4204_111294.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_128726.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_81911.jpg

• Like 1

The rest of the DAY 57 Taiga buds.

gallery_16392_4204_283588.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_172780.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_144964.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_129412.jpg

Cheers folks, and I'm happy to say I've been given Tuesday off work :walkman: :yahoo: , so I can get some detailed updates on all aspects and get the Aroma Wheel out for some tasty olfactory descriptions. :nerd:

edit, and hit the bong in a serious way!

Raising a pipe and a pint each of the Kingdom's finest to you all :oldtoker::cheers:

Fondest Regards

OJ

Edited by Organic Jim
  • Like 1

Yosser my man, hope you're well this long weekend

I'm giving it 'til the Sunday if I can keep them going healthily, so 14 from today (if possible).

Cheers bud

Jim :skin_up:

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Looking Amazing OJ :D

bet your well pleased with the result ;)

Hope You Cool :hippy:

Looking Amazing OJ :D

bet your well pleased with the result ;)

Hope You Cool :hippy:

Hello bud, thanks for the compliment! Yes I am extremely pleased with the Taiga, and I'm certain the TD's will prove themselves with a little more time.

I'll concentrate on the Taigas for now though, as they're much more interesting to photograph and describe.

for example...

gallery_16392_4204_62537.jpg

BAM!

Have summa that!

in fact...

gallery_16392_4204_61600.jpg

THWACK!

There's another for you Jerz,

what's that? you've not had enough?

right...

gallery_16392_4204_81411.jpg

DOOSH!

right in the face

:skin_up:

the first pipe after work is just settling in, can you tell?

This is the main bud of the smaller Taiga.

The pinky purple colour is becoming more and more appparrent apparent aparrent pronounced by the day :yahoo:

There's only a few white pistils left too. I may not need to take them to 10 weeks, we're approaching week 9 (this Monday) and they look just lovely to me. :smoke:

gallery_16392_4204_186332.jpg

Side buds

gallery_16392_4204_187258.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_30874.jpg

Main bud of Large Taiga

gallery_16392_4204_4458.jpg

Side buds

gallery_16392_4204_139710.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_102534.jpg

And the lowest flower on the big plant

gallery_16392_4204_111165.jpg