Jim's Competition Diary

Organic Jim

Morning jim :spliff:

Wow man look at them gals eh! Stunning cola's fella :woot:

Looks like a nuke launch pad lol

Will catch up proper later, hopefully, i say this as my nipper is throwing his football at my head at the mo and at this time in the morning :wacko:lol

peace :hippy:

Thats a plant Jim, but not as we know it lol

WHAT A SHOW. I thought you did a great job with the Taiga, but that Think Different is a prize specimen and looks even better than the Taiga. Those buds just look top top top. I wonder how much dry bud you will crop from that big plant? It looks like another 7 days still to go perhaps, and as always with auto's if you dont mind a longer wait you get a heavy harvest. One issue you may have is 'bush collapse' as those colas start opening up and eventually collapse under their own weight. You may want to think of some way of lashing those blooms together before they hit the deck and bring your grow to a premature end as another 7 days is a long time for an auto to pack on weight and resin. If you think those blooms look big now just wait a week.

I'm glad you like the Taiga, it is a sativa high and we are getting some great feedback on her. The genetics are from Power Plant and that was always a quality smoke, should improve with a cure too so you have some quality summer stash there Jim.

great growing skills Jim, you have shown everyone how effective coco-growing is in experienced hands, and great results as well, you can be proud to have pulled this one off. Grows like this are showing people just how good autos have got.

• Like 2

:blushing: :blushing: Awww you guys! :blushing: :blushing:

Thanks, I only wish I could share it with you all once it's done. Oh well, I'll have to enjoy it on all your behooves. :pirate:

The buds still don't smell of much other than green freshness, there's a slightly citrussy scent (alliteration of a kind there for all you :nerd: word buffs) to the smaller plant and the big one's getting a little funky, but they're mainly fuzzy pistils and not much resin as yet.

I reckon they'll need 2 to 3 weeks. Tony, the spokesman for the breeders says 7 to 10 :wink_kiss: . so the race is ON

I have my Taiga nearly ready to jar, so they can take 3 weeks if they want. :oldtoker:

Cheers folks

OJ

hello jim

bloody luvly mate got some mighty fine buds there well done too you great job your doin

c

hello jim

bloody luvly mate got some mighty fine buds there well done too you great job your doin

c

Mr. Chemist, thank you for calling by and for the kind compliment.

I have a few dried Taiga shots for you but I was assailed by an uncouth, brutish fellow outside the coffeeshop today and as a consequence of this I am feeling rather shaken and can't focus much on the task in hand so I'll post the rest when I'm in a better frame of mind.

Harvest dried after 10 days

Yield from 2x Taiga Automatic;400w;coco coir and Viltalink....

130.6g

which is a touch over 4.6 Oz, or half a bar in theold money. :dj::yahoo: :yahoo: :skin_up:

in the jars and curing. It's nice and strong and the taste is great. :smokin:

gallery_16392_4204_120272.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_564.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_163107.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_133164.jpg

The Stash and some idiot damage.

gallery_16392_4204_341909.jpg

See you later for more pics n'that.

Edited by Organic Jim
  • Like 6

Hi Jim, sorry to hear of your brush with the lout. Hope you are feeling OK. Those resin-crusted Taiga buds look like they would melt away any concerns. 130g is a sound harvest for you and I suspect the Think Different will surpass the Taiga in yield as well !

That 400W parabolic has been used to great effect, all in all it has been a pleasure to watch you with these auto's Jim. I can't wait to see the humdinger Think Different in your next update

Looking awesome there jim ive 8 of the TD's on the go at the mo, and with respect to the issue with them that yourself and CK has had, im having the same problem i thought it was high temps, or underwatering but they seem to perk up and then drop off again, 3 of my TD's ive turned into a GG and we will see how they get one in about 4 - 5 weeks lol

Have peekie go on you know you want to http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=292898&st=0&p=3121029entry3121029

Any advice would be welcome also.

Good job man

Haribo

Tip top nugs Jim they look lovely wonderful plants as well might have to give Dutch Passion a go soon :yinyang:

Hi Jim, sorry to hear of your brush with the lout. Hope you are feeling OK. Those resin-crusted Taiga buds look like they would melt away any concerns. 130g is a sound harvest for you and I suspect the Think Different will surpass the Taiga in yield as well !

That 400W parabolic has been used to great effect, all in all it has been a pleasure to watch you with these auto's Jim. I can't wait to see the humdinger Think Different in your next update

Hiya Tony, the Taiga has sorted out any stresses throughout the weekend!

I'm very pleased with the harvest weight, it is really lovely bud as well.

Here's the humdinger.

gallery_16392_4204_283494.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_65874.jpg

• Like 2

Looking awesome there jim ive 8 of the TD's on the go at the mo, and with respect to the issue with them that yourself and CK has had, im having the same problem i thought it was high temps, or underwatering but they seem to perk up and then drop off again, 3 of my TD's ive turned into a GG and we will see how they get one in about 4 - 5 weeks lol

Have peekie go on you know you want to http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=292898&st=0&p=3121029entry3121029

Any advice would be welcome also.

Good job man

Haribo

Cool man, I looked in your diary. I'll have to pass by again and leave a comment.

Here's the TD from a different angle.

gallery_16392_4204_122655.jpg

• Like 1

Tip top nugs Jim they look lovely wonderful plants as well might have to give Dutch Passion a go soon :yinyang:

Hey bud, after figuring out the problem was the pH, these plants have flowered brilliantly.

The huge buds are firming up and starting to smell of good weed now.

Here's a human hand for scale.

gallery_16392_4204_162854.jpg

• Like 7

nice work jim mate fantastic looking buds :smokin:

Hi Trip, glad you like my flowers mate! Stay tuned for more lovely pics

yeah, great piece of growing. How many cola's is that ! Very nice gardening Jim, I think you were right they will take another week or so, and you can have the pleasure of watching those blooms get even fatter. And so will we heh heh!

That really is a top quality auto right there, and you look set for a really nice XXL harvest. What are your thoughts Jim? another 7 days and see how she looks?

Did you do any kind of training to them?? apart from few leafs lol or is that just the way they have grown??