Jim's Competition Diary

Organic Jim

Hiya folks, the chop job is done on 3 plants out of 4.

I'm glad I did because there was a tiny bit of budrot in the 'C' plant, the one that smelled least.

The final smell of the plants was that of some very nice weed indeed, one was more petrol /greasy, one was a bit overripe mixed fruits

but all were pretty obviously Cannabis.

I had a couple of match head sized blobs of very good scissor hash, and laid the buds closest to the rot on the parabolic shade overnight to quick dry.

This morning I had a spliff and had to have it in 2 halves! First time that's happened in a long time! :B)::skin_up:

I walked in the room 30 mins later and I had a visual flashback to the Global Chillage coffeeshop (now gone), when I first went with my now wife in '96. Seriously 'Dutch' smelling and seriously good! Even after 7.5 weeks and dried overnight.

It appears to make one waffle on a bit too!

Here's the final pics of Night Queen before the Dry shots.

Cheers folks

Jim :yahoo:

gallery_16392_4204_100607.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_55854.jpg

This is the one with the rot. Notice the yellow leaf.

gallery_16392_4204_29154.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_50283.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_13281.jpg

edit to swap "joint of weed" for "spliff" apparently this bud makes you stupid as well as boring!! :rofl:

Edited by Organic Jim
  • Like 3

Glad to hear it's all good smokes Jim :)

lol "joint of weed", having a nice morning ? ;+}

I love your photo backdrops, always classy-looking :)

all the best,

nibs.

• Like 1

Glad to hear it's all good smokes Jim :)

lol "joint of weed", having a nice morning ? ;+}

I love your photo backdrops, always classy-looking :)

all the best,

nibs.

Having a nice morning? Hell Yes! It's sunny and I'm on holiday for the week, and very stoned indeed!

And my backdrop is a child's cape over a camping chair!!

Cheers buddski

Jim

This is the best shot (so far!) through the Zoom~o~scope. Please bear in mind this is a childs toy 50x microscope with a pocket camera stuffed in the end, so the quality isn't great!

But you can see the coloured gland heads.

gallery_16392_4204_229617.jpg

This is the bud I took off the surviving Night Queen. She's got a small spot of budrot as well, I caught it very early so there's only a tiny amount of loss.

gallery_16392_4204_70097.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_95293.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_60479.jpg

Rough guide to the size of this beast.

gallery_16392_4204_238327.jpg

And this is the rotten bit (not much at all.)

gallery_16392_4204_21518.jpg

The rest of the plant is under very careful supervision for the rest of ther days. The main bud got burned by the lamp but minimal damage sustained.

Fondest Regards my friends

Jim :skin_up:

That's a proper handful, shweeet :)

nibs.

Nibs my man, a wise man once told me "more than a handful is a waste" I think he was talking nonsense in this case!

Here's the Overripe Lemon smelling plant, it's slightly sweet, but that really funky lemon-left-out-in-the-sun smell like you'd get from clearing a sunny pub garden table of hot, empty gin and tonic (with ice and a slice) glasses. It's kind of nice as well though, a bit like a "chocolate lime" sweet you've been sucking on for a while, you know the green lime flavour sweets with chocolate stuff inside? Like that.

gallery_16392_4204_262177.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_23145.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_216173.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_219780.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_7001.jpg

Today marks the passing of week 8 of 12/12, that's 56 days flowering.

The 8.5 weeks quoted flowering time will be adhered to. She'll come down in the week.

The Buds from the other NQ's are at the brown bag stage and are feeling really sticky, firm and "chewy" if that makes sense?

In the bag they are all 3 plants mixed up and smelling like a kind of dusty, earthy, slightly fruit-ish (maybe like mixed dried fruits)

They are looking and smelling extremely "Old Skool", not bright green and orange like Skunk but dark sparkly olive green flowers and deep green exotic looking leaflets. I'll get some pics up soon.

Cheers all

Jim

• Like 2

Herbaceous; fresh; cut green grass

Herbaceous; dried; tea/tobacco

Woody; burnt; coffee

Woody; resinous; cedar

Earthy; earthy; dusty

Fruity; dried fruit; mixed peel

gallery_16392_4204_37840.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_17704.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_48523.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_136363.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_127460.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_182757.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_174126.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_23424.jpg

• Like 3

I'm pinning that aroma wheel in me groom fella, that's quality :yep:

Nice buds Jim, top quality as ever from you, NightQueen is supposed to be for sleepy time so I'm guessing it's gonna be strong and if there is ever a man to showcase how a plant smokes it's you, love the explanation using the lime sweets, I could taste it through the screen lol

CK :skin_up:

• Like 2

I'm pinning that aroma wheel in me groom fella, that's quality :yep:

Nice buds Jim, top quality as ever from you, NightQueen is supposed to be for sleepy time so I'm guessing it's gonna be strong and if there is ever a man to showcase how a plant smokes it's you, love the explanation using the lime sweets, I could taste it through the screen lol

CK :skin_up:

Don't man. You'll make me all embarrassed!! :blushing:

Seriously though, I think we need more on Cannabis smells/Tastes than this and the DJShort Cannabis Palate Map.

Maybe it's something we could all work on somehow?

• Like 1