Jim's Competition Diary

Organic Jim

Man you made me salivate with the pics and descriptions, licious buds :)

nibs.

Thanks mister Nibs,

I really hope you have your own chin-wipes with you, because I'm a bit busy right now. :rofl:

Also Mrs Jim says she finds your Avatar disturbing! Good work Nibster! :rofl:

Cheers mate

Jim

fantastic buds and great photo's jim - respect is due

my night queen will be going into the flower tent in the next week - looking forward to seeing it turn out like these

• 1 month later...

Good day to you Ladies and Gentlemen of UK420.

First let me apologise for my absence of late. Mrs. Jim has been very busy using the computer :rolleyes: and I've not had much chance to do things either, due to busy work commitments :disguise: .

OK now on with the diary.

I'm going to give a review from the mysterious Ms.P. and one from myself (using the DJShort taste diagram this time.)

This should set the appropriate scene for the photos :sweaty:

Well cured Think Different :applause:

gallery_16392_4204_81896.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_52154.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_58356.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_183635.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_11344.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_179020.jpg

Starting in the Green, High notes Chemical Astringent, terpentine, paints solvents fuel oils etc. Moving into Blue Sweet(ish) minty, peppermint. Red Spicy Woody sage, Spicy seasonings black Pepper. Finishing on a thin Yellow Tobacco/ Smokey.

High is good, less subtle than the first review :realcool:, lively upbeat and happy, not for sleeping. Autumn leaves look SO bright on the ground, really intensifies colours.

Great for woody walks or picture books and paintings.

Edit, when mixed in a joint with the Night Queen the high is quite a ride up, with a fairly intense onset and a good long, blank gaze! Good for video games or TV

Edited by Organic Jim
  • Like 3

Guest AutoPoter

lovely shots of TD jim !

smoked my first bit of TD last week first i had a good laugh from a smoke in a while! was ideal!

cheers

Here is the Review from my glamorous assistant , the Beautiful Ms. P.

gallery_16392_4204_138325.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_55924.jpg

NIGHT QUEEN

Well, here is one for the end of the day if ever I said so! (unless of course you aim to sleep like a small log during daylight hours). Yes, another superbly and aptly named little beauty and a real personal favourite. Insomnia sufferers, in fact any sufferers should enjoy this smoke, resplendent with the aroma of freshly mown grass in the summer. If you shut your eyes, it is not too far fetched to imagine that you are reclining at ease in a deckchair at a slightly subversive lawn party. The sort without cucumber sandwiches. A spliffing 10/10 for this one.

That's a report from a tobacco mixer.

Here's a taste report from a pure weed joint, pipe and bong smoker, e.g. Myself. :bong:

gallery_16392_4204_55924.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_7237.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_44808.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_37419.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_129086.jpg

Through the DJShort olfaction chart again.

Starting off in the Purple, Musky. botanical, autumn leaves, woodland floor. Earthy, loam, moist dirt.Musty dusty dry.

Red, Spicy hardwood Cedar

Blue... Sweet(ish)(citrus)very much an aftertaste on the last plant to finish.

Really the classic Indica/Afghani taste of purchased weed from years gone by, UK and Amsterdam.

The bong gives the greenest taste, the joint a huge rich musty smoke, really satisfying. Great for after a massive meal! You can really savour the smoke. Ground up it's really sticky and gooey with resin, joints and bowls must be loose-packed to avoid gumming up.

The effect is really relaxing and sleepy, great for stress relief and winding down in a hurry

Fantastic after work and bedtime weed.

• Like 2

Oops missed one dry shot. and I should mention the cured Dry Weight for Night Queen (4 plants) was in the 220g+ zone, hard to tell as I picked at the buds as they dried for sleep aid!!

gallery_16392_4204_32602.jpg

That's pretty much the end of my Diary competition entry.

Thank you to Dutch Passion for all the seeds, thanks to Tony for the competition (and all the seeds!)

You'll see me in the Dutch Passion forum with Flo and Blueberry soon.

But for now.....

See you in the cloud of smoke sometime.

Very Stoned and Happy "Organic" Jim :stoned:

:skin_up: :skin_up: :skin_up:

• Like 2

What broke into?

You got any kids/missus that coulda moved it?

Lucky your grow Ain't in the garage dude.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I'm going to say Fuck You to the thieves and carry on with this Diary for a couple more weeks as I have a nice big purple Night Queen bush to show off.

Onwards and upwards chaps.

Keep Calm, and Carry On.

Organic Jim :B):