Jim's Competition Diary

Organic Jim

How I'v missed this I do not know.??

Nice Diary man, some real frosty girls ya got ther fella :yep:

Lush pics too :guitar:

ATB :bong:

High buddy, Thank you for the compliments and welcome aboard for the final few weeks of the Organic Jim Dutch Passion Competition Diary :yahoo::guitar:

I've got some wonderful news as the Night Queen have reached day 50 of 12/12 and are looking very nice indeed, smelling very nice indeed and generally filling me with hope of a wicked nights sleep in a little while!!

Here's some pics for you of the 2 ripest plants.

The smaller of the 2 is the one I have a cutting of, and she doesn't smell like the other 3.

gallery_16392_4204_165482.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks Jim, they really do look nice, have you tried the dark delight yet, Arnold has a nice diary onthem, and a great smoke report :)

Vill

Hey bud, I've not had the pleasure of the Dark Delight (yet) but I've been reading Mr. Layne's diary and I love what he's done.

gallery_16392_4204_228167.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Jim, did you grow in 3.6 ltr pots ??

Hello mate, I did start to flower in 3.5L pots but in the heatwave I potted up to 6L to allow for drying out in the hot days

gallery_16392_4204_205550.jpg

• Like 1

May i just say, beautiful jim lovely beautiful :)

Alright mate Nice to see you again. Thanks for looking in and thanks for the compliment.

These are the rest of the pics of the Night Queen early finishers, I reckon Sunday is Destiny Day for these 2.

They're both on plain aerated tapwater to flush now.

gallery_16392_4204_102508.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_243005.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_208632.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_125353.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_54656.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_34443.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_251699.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_147426.jpg

• Like 5

beautiful looking plants Jim. How tall did the Night Queen get to?

Thanks Tony!!

The tallest from floor to tip is 115cm.

UPDATE DAY 51

There is budrot in the top of the resiny-curly-leaved plant. :headpain:

I saw this sickly leaf this morning and checked to confirm my suspicions. Can you spot the dead giveaway signs of Budrot here?

gallery_16392_4204_219802.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_36850.jpg

This is the bigger picture, you can see how little of the plant is affected (the darker spot on the main bud.)

After cutting down, the affected area was equal to about one gram dry. So nothing really. :stoned:

gallery_16392_4204_173540.jpg

Here are some healthier looking buds.

I checked under the zoom-o-scope and the resin heads are pretty much all milky white with a fair few amber ones scattered around. So I'm really not bothered about cutting the other 2 ripe ones tonight to save them from getting the mould.

gallery_16392_4204_145367.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_64382.jpg

Excellent m8, can't wait till mine are ready to flower, if they are anything like yours I will be one happy chappy :)

Vill

Hello Villain. Lovely to see you chap.

This one is the last to ripen, I'm going to leave her alive as long as I can, she's not ready to come down yet.

gallery_16392_4204_27286.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_331678.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_72989.jpg

• Like 1

Jim they look well nice :)

Can't believe how 'ready' the NQ looked at only day 50 !

All the best mate,

nibs.

Hello mister Nibs,

Yes they really could have been 7 weekers if desperate, catalogue says 8.5 weeks and I reckon that's spot on for once!!

As it happens, they are going to be 7.5 weekers for the most part.

gallery_16392_4204_216939.jpg

gallery_16392_4204_212488.jpg

I think i'm in love with the NQ ;+}

I've read loads about plants being sensitive to electricity, music, frequencies bla bla, and even human thought !

I remember going to an exhibition (mind and body exo ?) in olympia eyars ago and they had plants wired up to audio outputs.

They got us all to think nice thoughts and the plants made low murmurings, then they got us all to imagine ripping up the plants and the noises got shriller and more urgent sounding !

So now i find it really hard thinking about chopping them, like they KNOW i'm gonna murder em !

Anyway it won't stop me :)

atb,

nibs.

• Like 1

I think i'm in love with the NQ ;+}

I've read loads about plants being sensitive to electricity, music, frequencies bla bla, and even human thought !

I remember going to an exhibition (mind and body exo ?) in olympia eyars ago and they had plants wired up to audio outputs.

They got us all to think nice thoughts and the plants made low murmurings, then they got us all to imagine ripping up the plants and the noises got shriller and more urgent sounding !

So now i find it really hard thinking about chopping them, like they KNOW i'm gonna murder em !

Anyway it won't stop me :)

atb,

nibs.

I once felt terrible about chopping down a plant in front of her cuttings!! I had to do it in another room, I felt they were watching me going "Noooo Muuuum!!" :B):