Autos. first grow diary

thctom

day 28 light schedule 18/6 temp 26.4 humidity 50%

had a busy week super croping and a bit of lst to try and even out the canopy, seems to have done the job.

drinking about 2l every two days 1ml biosilicon 1ml pm ot grow. sating to see budsites form :)

post-39159-0-60881800-1330983520_thumb.jpg

post-39159-0-93704300-1330983560_thumb.jpg

bj

height 53cm 15cm in 6 days

post-39159-0-04405100-1330983808_thumb.jpg

post-39159-0-36853300-1330983847_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

cc1

height 46cm grown 18.5cm in 6 days.

needs a lil feed a bit more pale than than the others

post-39159-0-92551100-1330984315_thumb.jpg

post-39159-0-46833800-1330984335_thumb.jpg

cc2

48cm grown 9.5 in 6 days

post-39159-0-54815600-1330984639_thumb.jpg

fb1

height 46cm, grown 14.5cm in 6 days

post-39159-0-61604200-1330985023_thumb.jpg

post-39159-0-15272400-1330985047_thumb.jpg

All booked in for the hair dressers so all the girls will be getting a hair cut tonite when they wake back up

Can I make anything with the trim from their hair cut?

Not from the leaves you should be removing mate...Bottom Third

Looking great tho fella, very healthy and very bushy and great to see the topped FB is back and fighting (never forget just how hardy these plants are!)

You crack on Tom, cos you're doing a sterling job fella

ATB

Astro :alien:

• Like 2

Can I make anything with the trim from their hair cut?

Not from the leaves you should be removing mate...Bottom Third

Looking great tho fella, very healthy and very bushy and great to see the topped FB is back and fighting (never forget just how hardy these plants are!)

You crack on Tom, cos you're doing a sterling job fella

ATB

Damm was looking forward to bho. lol. Yeah they are all drinking loads and starting to form buds. I took a pic of where cc almost got topped stem is like inch thick there :0

I got a afghan kush rider in there to not as busy but tallest and about 12 bud site I'll send ya a pic tomorrow.

You seem to be the only one reading my diary lol

Patience IS a virtue Tom...

Good Ole Hiphip is always in here too mate :guitar: But seems you have everything under control anyway Mate.

Carry on Sir

• Like 1

i know lol doh how could i forget hiphip.

yeah looking good with both of your help of course.

2 my plant wilting a lot at top of the plant and stems a little purple any ides what maybe causing it?

• Like 1

Ohhh Noooo :( bj and one of the fb have taken a turn for the worse :( 2 days ago I see them droping and needed a good watering, so give them 1.5l each with 2ml biosilicion and 2ml grow. Since then has got worse, leafs look like they are gonna fall off :( stems a reddish purple. They have hardy drank since I last fed them 2 days ago, usually they would be bone dry and be needing a feed. Nothing much has changed in my enviroment, I've added a heater to try raise root temps, as seen last 4-5 days temps droped to 19.8c at canopy level on lights off. So hopefully that is what is causing the nutrient lockout. Anyone else have any ideas what could be causing it I'm getting scared :(

On my mobile ATM will upload when I get home like 8, the droping and red stems started from top crown and working it's way down. :( they hardly improve when lights come on :(

Edited by thctom

Firstly, what day are you on Tom? what's your current light schedule?? Was it their first taste of feed with the 2ml grow??

are they drooping just before lights go out or all the time?? What are your temps at root level?? Now your canopy has grown there maybe less heat reaching the base of your tent...sounds like you have taken the right action with applying some heat

Just a note that 2ml bio maybe a little excessive, not that I think for one moment it's to answer for this issue.

Hopefully once you download the pics later someone will be able to give you a definative answer

• Like 1

On day 31. Currently on 18/6 been like that since day 21. They had grow about a week ago at 1ml per 1.5l of water. Their last feed was 2ml per 1.5l of water 2days ago. Seem to be drooping all the time, get slightly better lights on but only slightly. Not too sure at root temp but at canopy level 19.8 so would think floor would be a few degrees lower. The fb almost looked dead in the morning after 18 hours light on. I've added the heater so hopefully will see a lil change when I get home, but not confident about that